Be honest, Sup Forums, would you like to read a Nomura Batman comic series?

Be honest, Sup Forums, would you like to read a Nomura Batman comic series?

only if its Final Fantasy as fuck

Only if they change his name to Bahamutman

I don't care about Batman and I don't know what or who is Nomura, so no, I wouldn't.

>displaying the figure with only the wings and not the cape
how awful

Only once Disney buys DC and he appears in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by 256895/3468 Dream Drops: Final Mix Last Prologue of the Beginning's Middle VII: Lightning's Return

Fucking hell, I'd play a Nomuraverse DC game.
I'd even be okay with it being part of Multiversity

Only if Gackt showed up in some form.

>more Batshit
No thanks.

No because I want to create a game company that focuses on crossing over two brands into something amazing. So SquareSoft and DC?

Final Fantasy LII (52)!

Boom. Do you know how awesome that would be? It's a Final Fantasy universe that's a DC universe. So you get stuff like Green Arrow and Black Canary riding chocobos. Green Lanterns using Bahamut as a construct etc etc.

52 playable characters in your party too and all the locations are like Gotham, Metropolis, Coast City, Midway City, etc etc.

Cinematic scenes with Superman fighting giant monsters in Metropolis.

My thoughts exactly. They're setting up a real winning product here. Maybe even use the Gentry as the bad guys?

>52 playable characters
>at one time

>Joker
>random roboclaw arms, not even colored funny or themed or anything

Nah, it would be different depending on the situation or level or whatever. It just gives the player a chance to build a team from their favorite characters and enough to choose from so it's not just the main Justice League roster.

Fuck yeah, I would.

They fold into a chair or something so he can be an old guy.

and people complain about this joker's looks but not this one?

no, but I'd watch a batman anime. enough of the timm shit. guy's a hack.

Careful, you are going to trigger TehBatmanfag

But in all fairness that Joker wasn't so bad. It got a lot better once they ditched the straightjacket and found a way to make the character's ugliness work for him

no. nomura was the worst thing to happen to final fantasy. dude cannot hit a deadline to save his life. just watched advent children complete this evening and i dread how the remake is going to turn out.

They made one years ago, it's like the Animatrix, with a bunch of shorts by different studios. Pretty neat and underrated.

I'd rather a Nomura cgi movie