ITT We summon Insideranon

Are you there, Insideranon? It's been a while. How are things looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I work in Cleveland OH on the ground for Hillary. I'm in charge of campaign outreach. I can try and answer some questions.

Did the shills scare you off?

How's your internal polling for Ohio? Do you expect Trump or Clinton to win?

I'm not surprised

No, I don't even like HRC and I'm not voting for her but I needed money since I'm in college and they where offering a job.

>How are things looking?
How's the latest scandal coming along?

I joined about a month ago and from what I've heard from my directors it's not looking very good. They where originally expecting to carry every Obama state with the exception of Iowa when the campaign started but now it's done a drastic turn around. Everyone is expecting a Trump win in Ohio and honestly it's kind of funny seeing how frustrated the phone group gets because 50% of their calls get hung up and 25% are people swearing at them.

It's over. Put in gave Obama an ultimatum.

He pulled support for Hillary, cut Comey loose.

Trump's election.

Not good at all. Remember that Uncle Tom allegation? Everyone was expecting that to blow up like the Pussygate dillema so when it didn't there was a sense of desperation which is why you can now see Hillary pulling out of some of the key states such as OH. That was supposed to be the nail in the coffin but since it got no media or online coverage it failed. The wikileaks certainly aren't helping and we can't get more than 5 volunteers, the majority of whom are court ordered

I'm here. My dad still works at Nintendo.

My director told me that PA is actually looking a lot closer. They're thinking about going full blitz with advertising but it's not working. Again, I only know so much since I'm only a college kid who is working part time.

Wrong insider, but I'll take it.

I don't expect you to believe me but I have nothing better to do lol

How is early voting looking?

Ok, so with early voting you have to take into account that Dem's usually win. We are trailing Early voting in states that Obama won. This is setting off alarm bells and what's got my bosses on edge is the fact that our internals show that Bernie voters are overwhelmingly going to third parties or Trump. As campaign outreach director I'm supposed to get a good ground game going bu there is literally no enthusiasm and it's really scaring the higher ups due to the looming turnout problem.

tldr : Trump is winning in early voting and we are facing a turnout crisis

What's the story on the massive hate on hillary? I know mainstream media is going full damage control but social media is pretty unified in their dislike for her.

Why are you still working for a toxic, sinking campaign? For the shekels?

How do you live with yourself, going around day to day telling people to vote for someone you personally don't agree with. Cognitive dissonance at all man?

Ok, so basically Bernie Sanders running was the worst thing that happened to her campaign. People hate Hillary because Bernie was able to draw tons of youth and the eventual HRC victory totally split the party. This is a huge problem for the campaign since it means we don't have the expected Dem backed base that Obama had. Hillary comes off as unauthentic and fake which has killed her numbers and the campaign is panicking will kill her turnout.

It's sinking but I'm only here since they pay very well ( 25$ per hour ).

I'm voting Trump at the end of the day if that makes any difference but I have to get by man. I'm going to be facing an utmost of 80,000 in Student loan debt and I have to start somewhere.

Is it really you?

sometimes

lol

>i love /pol

Underrated

Then do a question time

>implying there was ever an insideranon

I'd like to hear how the Trump camp is doing since I want them to win.

I am not Insider user, but I do work for Trump's pre-Transition Team

>court ordered
What did he mean by this? Community service?

soon...

>50% of their calls get hung up and 25% are people swearing at them.

I don't believe you.

How's it looking for the Don?

You're not going to have a country to live in if she somehow manages to get in, man! Think about the long term here!

Flip burgers, push boxes, dig ditches, do anything, but don't help that bitch get closer to the White House...

Yes, we have like 3 people volunteering who don't even like HRC. 1 is voting Trump and the other two aren't voting.

Please update us on the race

Is there any talk about the leaked audio internally?

I am referring to this:
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

Very true. I honestly have thought about quitting but the pay is so good. I do however offer a ton of hints at third party votes when people are hesitant.

hes gotta make a living a clinton is gonna lose that state anyway relax

I was out on the ground today but I didn't hear about it. They are in PANIC mode over this FBI thing. Rumor is that the next documents that are going to drop are going to be very shocking. This is why we are pulling out of tons of states.

Damn... The fat man actually delivered

Yeah Clinton is down by at least 5 in Ohio and I know for a fact she is losing FL, NC. PA is very tight but it will ultimately come down to turnout. NH is a lock for Trump.

Can you post a picture of something, anything, to give us evidence that you're not a role player? A check stub, an employee's manual, anything.

Of course she seems fake, she's always had the aura of being the corporate choice. Especially after she supposedly adopted Bernie's stances just to keep people from obviously hating her.

Why the intense mass media damage control? And what about all of those Veritas videos and how they paint the party?

Not sure if anyone asked already.

Yeah, I have some files I can share

Dang, I have a feeling Trump will pull off PA

I know that the FBI choice to re-open the case is huge, but I would think that the audio tape would be big as wel

Sup Forums is literally begging for larpers

Damage control because in about a week you are going to see the polls shift in Trump's favor. This is going to be blamed on the FBI scandal and when she loses it will be blamed on comey.

Pls do.

shocking how?

Larper here. I can answer all your questions.

I have a theory: Weiner was shopping these documents to places like China and Russia in exchange for underaged prostitutes.

Someone who watched 10 hours of MSM coverage today here. Ask your questions.

I read it We summon insi-dera-non.

How does that refugee cock taste, Hans?

y tho?

Hey kid, ever heard of NEET?

Here are some numbers on voter registration. That's really all I have. It's up to you to believe me. These numbers are for houses we visited who accepted registrations and houses that did not

Just make sure to vote for Trump. We'll handle Europe

So who are you going to vote?

We also haven't been getting very positive reception, almost every house in these suburbs are voting Trump. My boss told me that they expected the working class areas to go HRC. on the ground it is all Trump.

Trump

Fuck the corrupt bitch

I hate to be "that guy," but that's hardly proof you're telling the truth. I could literally that exact file in PowerPoint in 5 minutes.

That name... Haven't heard it since last thread.

I'm Director of Leaf Relations for Trump. AMA

ok. why r u such a fag

I will. After the election I'm visiting a friend in Germany and I'll make sure to spread the good word about the movement.

I second this question, inquiring minds want to know.

Would trump be a tree to the leafs, or would he be a normal man?

checked and kekd

It's called LEADERSHIP

I know. I'm not here to prove anything. I'm bored in my dorm on a computer which isn't even what I use at work. That's all I could find from my emails

Dude delete this, it points to who you are

Who's the senior-most person on the campaign that you have personally interacted with? How are they holding up atm?

So other than illegal duck ops, what was hillary's genuine plan? It was stunning that Bernie "lost" the primary, and even more stunning at how cardboard she was with pulling the woman card.

She had the woman angle to work and that blew up in her face with the new draft shit that are making women pulverize their own spines in an attempt to stay the favored class.

She did her damned hardest to talk about her plans and such, as vague as they were, and none of it sounded genuine. Especially given she had political power and money for three decades now.

bored bump

> Implying any of the old shit's check pol at 3 in the morning

I don;t want to say names but they i've noticed a sense of dread. Remember the Argentina - Chile game when they went to penalties? it's like that but much worse. Like there is a sense of dread in the air

Not sure on the totally in depth of it but I know that they relied overwhelmingly on Women and that Bernie's base would line right up with HRC

Zozzed.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much dedication does CTR have to Hillary despite all these scandals?

That was a shit angle. Feminists and SJWs have already rung the WOMEN ARE OPPRESSED bell for three years now, loud and clear. And fake.

When it comes to Bernie's...did anyone there think they'd fall for it? Having him say to endorse her was pitiful, especially seeing as how he was as anti-establishment as anyone with his views could get.

Are guys your level and below freaking out about the illegal activities being shown, or is this largely the leaders and rich types that are sweating?

They had no idea about the wikileas that would hut the campaign very hard, They expected this to be like any other establishment election

10, most of CTR is foreign and the money is important to them. Idk if they like Hillary but they sure act like it to get paid

I don't care if you're fake or not, insideranon. Have a good day.
MAGA.

That was pretty good. But please tell the truth, you larping?

I just don't want my hopes to get up.

So why did you join up with them? Did you honestly believe anything she said, are you just a die hard for your party or was it for money and sweet gilf pussy?

noice. capped.

No, I'm not. You will see in time.
> PA RED
>OH RED
>NH RED
> ME CD2 RED
> FL RED
> NC RED
> NV RED

There's the internals. Good night user's

screencap this, you'll see

I want to believe, but without further proof, I must assume OP is a faggot.

This person is so full of shit. If any of you believe what he's saying, you are stupid. The end.

To believe this, you'd have to believe that someone in an OH field office is giving internals from every battleground state to some dipshit college kid. Not how it works. Fuck you.

people like to talk and show off what they know user

CA red?

Low level campaign people in some random field office in OH are not privy to internal polls in all these other states. In fact, I doubt they are even granted access to internals in their own state. This is not remotely believable.

They pretty happily revealed everything to an "intern" investigator in o'keefe's videos though.

Believe what you want, people. If you are so sure Trump is going to win all these states, go place a bet in one of the prediction markets. You will make a killing if Trump really wins. I don't recommend it though, because he is going to lose badly.

I grant that he could conceivably win Ohio, as it and Iowa are his two best states that Obama won, but I bet my nuts that he isn't going to win PA, FL, NC, NH, or NV.

nytimes says Trump supporters are nazis cuz of lugenpresse

I bet all my money on Trump winning presidency already though.

Haha, you jackass. If this is true, you are going to want to kill yourself in less than two weeks.

I'm here boys, ask me anything.