This is what our current VP has to say about WeinerGate

twitter.com/MS70Life/status/792191680837320705

What the fuck did you fuckers do?!?! Holy Fuck Shadilay Brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bdCuDF4u5Yg?t=41
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hDF8Wcbif-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Double 19's

Ka is a wheel

He knows lol

Anyone can get a webm version so we can summon kek together?

Can somebody enlighten me on Trump's prophetic tweet?

kek

well - oh god -

Fucking crying with LOLS right now fucking LOL!!!

I have it on repeat right now, too fucking magical.

so is biden a child molester or not?

The pure uncut disappointment in his voice oh my god I'm dying

yes

That's when he knew. From Weiner they will find the pedophiliac influences of Epstein, which will lead directly to Clinton. She'll be done on Monday. Obama and Biden have since distanced themselves from Clinton. It's over.

That reaction was amazing. A glorious combination of disbelief while knowing that its all true.

He's the quintessential family embarrassment. And he rules for it.

He's definitely not the Weiner tonight.

The blessed day when you can rightfully laugh at highest government officials knowing they're fucked.

BIden would have made an infinitely better President than Hillary. He was redpilled. Biden could have been President but didnt want the job. A man like that deserves the job on that basis alone.

Oh imagine elementary history lesson that will happen 50 years from now, when the teacher tells his gigglomg flock that a man named Weiner fucked the entire government.

>Biden could have been President but didnt want the job.
I think HRC made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

just dropped by to say this pic is comfy as fuck

He's an old style 1970s liberal.
He just seems redpilled by today's standards because things have gotten that much worse.

this is too good.

This vid is platinum.

HD and longer video here

youtu.be/bdCuDF4u5Yg?t=41

Would've voted for him over shillary that's for sure.

>linking directly to CNN

NO!

Newfag here. Can someone explain me what this is about ? Seems good for the sake of humanity.

Fuck, I forgot. My bad.

NOBODY CLICK MY LINK , it gives CNN more traffic. Just watch the one in OP.

A man with a funny name may have just prevented WW3 because he was being a pedophile

Weiner, a democrat, has a wife named Huma. She is Clinton's right-hand man. He got in trouble for a sexting scandal with an underage girl. Clinton was in trouble earlier in the year for a private server she had at home. It was hacked and all the information stolen. It was determined to be not worth indicting her over by Comey, head of the FBI. Many of the people within the FBI disagreed with his decision to not at least give it to the grand jury to try. Well anyways, more emails involving Hillary Clinton were found from Weiner's phone. They took his phone because of the sexting scandal.

thanks a lot

I can not wait for the history books to be writing that exact sentence.

Also these emails they found are 1.) numerous 2.) big enough of a deal for the FBI to reopen the case

Right now republicans are hoping to see damning evidence in them, Democrats for it to be "literally nothing" as they love to say on the board.

Obamas reaction when? This might be the greatest election. And the greatest memes. Better than the exploding van

What did he say? I can't understand a part of the sentence. Please help an italianfag.

this fukn this

"Oh god..."

as in just fuck my shit up

Oh god.

he knows Weiner is as big a pervert as he is and probably has info about Bidens perversions on his phone too

ohnothatsucks.jpg

THIS

HE KNOWS THEIR CHILD PROSTITUTE RING JUST GOT BTFO

KEK

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
God damn the UN spent time and money on rare pepe and kek.

whats this? I ain't clickin that link

the UN spending money trying to harness the meme magic on 4chin.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=hDF8Wcbif-Y

An old pro creeper like Biden definitely told Huma/Clinton to tone it down and looks at Weiner as an amateur hour pervert.

That was a perfect reaction.

Biden: "We don't know where these emails came fro-"
Interviewer: "Apparently Anthony Weiner"
Biden: "Well... Oh god."

Best.
Election.
Ever.

Still got 10 days to go, wew.

I swear Joe Biden is a direct mapping to Donald Blythe from House of Cards. He's the only person way up in the middle of all this nonsense who has absolutely no idea what the fuck he's actually doing.

The only reason he's even VP is because so many people used him as a tool and bribed him (and he accepted all of the bribes, not even knowing that he was being bribed in the first place). Magically he ends up as VP. And yet he's almost entirely oblivious of everything. He only has some vague notion of what's going on around him, yet he could have the key insight we need into this mega ass-heap of corruption.

nah, this wasn't like that, it's a "THAT fucking guy" reaction. Joe Biden is a creepy old uncle, but not in an "orgy island" kind of way

Di

>being afraid of arxiv.org

>white european derived people will be an absolute minority in the USA by 2017, and that's a good thing

t. Biden

Yeah, "redpilled" sure lmfao.

>cnn

delet this

Lolita express.

this my jam in dis thred

Carlos Danger does it again.

Reads like a fucking Onion article dont it?

>Pedophile named Weiner stops WW3
>quoted as saying 'I didn't know she had access to Russian nukes, I just wanted to show her my weiner'

Thanks, i was looking for the complete transcript.

"I should not comment on Anthony Weiner."

Biden is implicated.

Holy shit this is amazing. There are enough keks this election to be had to sustain the human population for the next 1,000 years.

>Biden not shoving his face into glorious El Vira cleavage
Oh yeah, I forgot, Biden's a pedo

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
And wish to maintain my ignorance.

See

We are living in Southland tales now

Biden is hilarious.

One thing, I don't think this is from Weiner's phone. It has to have been a family laptop that he used and shared with Huma. Why would there be thousands of classified emails on his phone? Huma logged onto his spank-box to do some Yahoo mail and grabbed Clinton's mailbox in the download. She probably had [email protected] mapped directly to her email account.

Interviewer: era weiner
Biden: A, oh dio...

Our VP is a rampant pedophile and Hillary and Huma got caught trying to cover up his and The Weiner's child sex ring.

O H G O D
H
G
O
D

Wiener is with Russia, all lies this is nothing

Oh. OK.
I'm looking forward to the shitfest of your election.
My sleep pattern will be ruined.

American politics is puzzling, but addictive.

I cheered you guys on when you voted to leave, I hope you cheer us on when Trump is elected president.

I'll be clapping for you fat cunts.
And shitposting.

I stayed up all night watching their vote and helped them in all their polls and watched all the debates farage was in, the liberal tears were amazing.

But Australia is fatter than US!

The FBI found something that warranted Comey coming out and announcing they were re-opening the case. This isn't something that just gets announced a week before a Presidential election as "oh by the way, we have some new emails we are going to look at, may be something, or not, just keep doing what you are doing and pay no attention to us".

>the year 2029
>Sup Forums sits down with their kids after school to help with history homework
>flicking the pages
>year: 2016
>pedo prevents WW3
>Sup Forums remembers

It's not prophetic since he's a Time Traveler.

The justice that Sup Forums needs above all else is to see Reddit crash and burn before we do. Maybe the Stonetear thing will cause it to go down.

Aussies accept Her Majesty as ruler.
So they are forgiven. And they drive on the correct side of the road.
NOT the wrong (French) side.

Kek! He dieded yet?

God even the UN is super biased

Haha holy shit.

>2050
>user brings the grandchildren around and recalls how the Weinerman sending pix of his dick through the internet helped stop a corrupt Establishment politicians from getting into the White House and starting WW3 against our greatest ally, Russia
>user also recalls how Huma fled back to her homeland of Saudi Arabia where King Salman hung his spy for failing to get a Saudi-controlled islamist puppet into office like they did with Chancellor Merkel in the Islamic Caliphate of Europistan

Probably his reaction, as he now knows he has a high likelihood of dying of a "heart attack" within the next week for the distraction and sympathy vote.

What difference does it make?

I wonder when WWII will be covered showing that the six gorillion number is absolute bullshit.

Real google-poo muzik

I thought she's a Paki

rekt