Hillary tries to sabotage Obama in 2008, comes up with birther theory and other shit that plagues him even now

>Hillary tries to sabotage Obama in 2008, comes up with birther theory and other shit that plagues him even now
>Democrats under her threats elbow Obama to give her high position job at State Department
>Obama between then and now has to deal with aftermath of Hillary's fuckery involving places like Libya and Syria
>Obama now, regardless of his feelings for Trump, would love to see nothing more than to watch Hillary's life dream come crashing down as sweet justice for her screwing Obama at every chance she could
>Obama is the one leaking the emails through 3rd parties to Wikileaks, and is giving green lights for actions like the FBI investigation
>Has made backroom deal with Trump: Will help Trump win presidency, asks in return to be left alone with his happy retirement and life of lectures at his presidential library and touring speeches while both he and Trump will smile with glee as Hillary either gets thrown in jail or gets put into the looney asylum

Calling this right now, we may not publicly know this for decades, but I am calling this as the truth right now

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9hvzJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bros before hoes.

I'm Eric Trump and i approve this message.

lol no.

if its true include me in screen cap

NZ always pickin dem scraps

Anime israel

Accurate

Don't be a dumbass. Obama was facing personal disaster when the Democratic party put him on a pedestal to become president.

>personal disaster
how so?

>Obama was facing personal disaster when the Democratic party put him on a pedestal
He could of just said "No"

That would actually make me have alot more respect for obama to be honest faM

Only problem with that theory is he's actively campaigning and going on MSM defending her, and going out of his way to appear on sport shows and shit to shill for her. If that was his plan, he wouldn't go so far for her.

have any more oc photos Eric?

Is Obama after all this time, dare I say it, our guy?

Were we just blinded by the fact he was an African American or "mulatto" to be more specific?

There is your public beliefs, and then there is your private beliefs...

Never our guy.
He could be commended for this, though.
Apparently after today's events they've cancelled most if not all future appearances on her behalf.

delete this its not kosher

Not the worst theory I have heard

R A R E
A
R
E

w-wait... h-he's not demon?? :(

shit

Nope. The nigger needs to be in jail next to Hillary.

imgur.com/a/9hvzJ

Also by helping her this far he has both moral ground and an excuse if she pins it on him.
She cant say he was unfair to her from the start.

I like the subtle 180 degree turn Ben has introduced to his newer stuff. In his old works it was the jews getting run over, gassed, mutilated and turned into lampshades. Looks like he finally got old enough to see the benefits of playing the crowd instead of insisting on being the singular One Man Holocaust.

>unironically spreading ben garrison cartoons

A long time ago i saw a tin foil vid on youtube. Im going to make a tl;dr for you goys.

>Obama and putin are throwing shit to each other about Nibiru
>Putin wants disclosure, obongo dont.
>Putin says fuck it. Obongo threat him with nuclear war.
>Putin pull the satan 2 out of nowhere.
>Obongo pull back and make the deal with putin
>Obongo will drop hillary and make way for trump.
>Trump got elected and tell the truth about nibiru in first month.

Screencap this shit niggers and behold the repeating numbers.

Wait what? What happened today? I haven't been on Sup Forums for a week.

The Dutch colonial empire regularly posts here

swolex jones

Deepest lore

mice flag

There is no fucking nibiru

Based obongo