Shit is going to hit the fan in T-minus 3 days

Clinton just urged everyone to go out and VOTE EARLY, before Election Day because she knows more leaks are getting RELEASED VERY SOON.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgjPwTpqIP8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m19s

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/mindmelding/201301/what-is-psychopath-0
youtube.com/watch?v=uJiu6lLB-Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Addressing FBI email investigation
>One step away from being on death row and still trying to convince people to vote you

God, this is pathetic even by her standards.

jesus christ is she sociopathic or what

PANTS OF SHIT STINKS

Looks like we need to report this for Spam/Fraud.

>comments are disabled for this video

Gee, I wonder why.

textbook sociopath

wewlad

Too bad democucks are losing early voting

Jesus Christ

based Kevin

She knows Comey can't release the emails if there's an ongoing investigation. He probably can't even talk about it. She's just trying desperately to look innocent.

She is a former lawyer. BSing people is in thier job description.

bump

holy shit, how did russia manage to taint the fbi? were they hacked?
and why doesn't hillary just get cnn and politifact to fact-check the fbi?

dis bitch

bump for bait to go away

NA-NA-NA-NA

ITS THE D-O-DOUBLE-G

ALERT! ALERT! POSSIBLE HILLARY BODY LANGUAGE CUE TELLS ALL

It looks like hillary has managed to quell all of her body language except for something called TONGUE JUTTING.

Watch the tongue at 1:02 after she sheds a truckload of diarrhea out of her piehole and lies to the American people yet again. I went back and watched part of the last debate, and I think we may have found a big chink in the armor.

> TONGUE JUTTING is seen when people get caught doing something they shouldn't, they screw up, or they are getting away with something. It is very brief. [What Every Body is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed Reading People, p.195]

> Tongue-jutting behavior is a gesture used by people who think they have gotten away with something or are caught doing something. I have seen this behavior in flea markets both here and in Russia, among street vendors in Lower Manhattan, at poker tables in Las Vegas, during interviews at the FBI, and in business meetings. In each case, the person made the gesture-tongue between the teeth without touching the lips-at the conclusion of some sort of a deal or as a final nonverbal statement. This, in its own way, is a transactional behavior. It seems to present subconsciously at the end of social interactions and has a variety of meanings that must be taken in context. Its several meanings include: I got caught, gleeful excitement, I got away with something, I did something foolish, or I am naughty.

> In social or business discussions, this tongue-jut behavior is usually seen toward the end of the dialogue, when one person feels he has gotten away with something and the other party has failed to detect or pursue the matter. If you see tongue-jutting behavior, ask yourself what just transpired. Consider whether you may have been fooled or cheated, or that you or someone else just made a mistake. This is the time to assess whether someone is putting one over on you.

I'll still be voting for her. Nothing has changed.

Madame President!

>BODY LANGUAGE
What do the tea leaves say?

Trumpkins are tarded.

She was getting close to fitting out in public on this one.

I want MAGA more than anything, but it's like a dark lust that I just want to watch her lose it on tape one more time first.

She's telling people to vote early because Trump told a bunch of idiots to go obstruct the polls in the name of preventing "voter fraud". If you go early, there's at least time to wade through the challengers and short lines.

How Human. She has a Huurrrr Duuurrr moment.

Wrong, we're not tarded, we're just autists. As a consequence we don't do well with facial expressions which explains a lot.

Now kindly fuck off Mr. Maxi Pad.

you go early, there's at least time to wade through the challengers and short lines, Twice.

Most of the information we process is visual. And whether we know it or not we're tuned into body language. It says a lot about demeanor, mood, and trustworthiness.

>lie
>lie
>lie
>lie
>not guilty
whew glad that's over
>oops we found some more
YOU SHOULD BE COMPLETELY OPEN AND TRANSPARENT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ps vote now before they call my bluff

Honestly if people STILL support her then I doubt they're intelligent enough to understand how voting works.

I really wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people just end up staying home come election day. That's the difference between them and trump supporters, just like Brexit.

Trump supporters will literally walk through walls of violent protesters just to stand outside of the building where trump is speaking at. Hillshills ain't got the guts, and a murky disdain for the media's portrayal of a man is nowhere near the motivator that one's love of country and justice is. Cap this shit so you can show it to any remaining CTR fucks on the 9th.

Even animals know body language.

It's pretty yuge.

CTR detected.

here a you

Sociopath hasn't been used by any psychiatrist in over 30 years. It was just a meme lads.

>delete 33k emails
>pretend they aren't relevant or never existed
>FBI finds them and reopens investigation
>"o-oh, thanks, i was looking for those! hehe...heh..."

You might be thinking about "psychopath" rather than "sociopath" which does or at least did at one time have a clinical definition.

You fucking jew kike filth.

go back to your dead thread

No, you have it mixed up my friend.

Don't be mean.

Do you guys think she was abused as a child?

Explain it to folks at home.

REKT

Alex Jones said that he was told that the nigger tape is coming out in a couple of days. I know it's the water filters salesman saying it but him talking about means that there could be something to it.

Here is something for you to read considering you are too much of a faggot to use google.
Unless of course you thought you were going to stump me somehow.
psychologytoday.com/blog/mindmelding/201301/what-is-psychopath-0

Yes. The Rodham family is known for practicing sex magic. Maybe we don't have to go in to the extreme sexual irregularities of the Clinton family.

Or we could consider where Obama came from. Or the Bush family. Or the Kerry family. Or many others. We could even recommend documentaries about these things.

They are sick, sick people. That I can tell you.

>people already made up their minds about the emails
>so I urge everyone to go out and vote early

Yeah, I totally believe what the OP's saying. Sounds like hypnotic suggestion.

Thats just her parkinsons stupid

(((William Hirstein)))
No worries, I'll read it.

Not to worry, I work in part with brain scanners for Jewish overlord thought control at any cost, since anybody with the (((correct))) ideas gets free imaginary money.

>Most Recent Posts from Mindmelding
Also why is this on the tawdry web and not published in a proper format?

She's a former corporate lawyer. Defending the powerful was/is her job description.

>Why Creationists Should Not Fly on Airplanes
>Three Responses to Science Skepticism

>the untold best lel of the whole web page

Could be that, or dry mouth, or any number of things including deception. Pay a bit of attention as you watch Hillary speak to see if you can pin it down. The behavior appears to be subconscious which, unlike the rest of her well-tempered body language, may provide a window into her mind that she did not intend to expose to the world.

Just like her private email server.

If there was ANY better time to leak anti-Trump videos or scandals, it would have been today.

Looks like Trump is clean folks.

>psychologytoday

Topcuck

She seems rushed, I have seen this type of tick on people that are on Adderall or other stimulants

MKVltr4 and M0n@rch have been known to select from families with multi-generational incest and abuse.

They inject the Hillary with morphine and other substances before public appearances to keep it from falling

There's no word filter against MK-ULTRA here. All you have to do is look up the Church Committee if you want to know what is on the public record.

That's it, I'm putting money on Trump.

$1000. Might make it 2.

This has been the best fucking election in American history since Reagan.

Clinton Translation:

"We're currently in the process of re-bribing and threatening comey's family, it's of utter importance that he buckles and buckles quickly like a little bitch".

'Thank you'.

>from Arkansas
I think that is required for all residents of that backassward state.

You waited too long. That could have got you 5k+

I have had this saved this whole time, since July.

It looks like it may be true now.

She's from Chicago, not Arkansas.

Hugh, her father, inherited the mafia after the RICO laws finally put Al Capone away.
>muh father ironing drapes on the table

your post made me watch it with the sound off. She's fine when she's reading, but all the other times with the tongue jutting, fidgeting, and rocking side to side shifting her weight. A lot of agitation there

you dont ever play poker, do you?

>or autistic, and cant recognize social cues

>this is who women want to be remembered as the first female president

>5:1 dislike ratio

THE SHADES GO DOWN...

>jesus christ is she sociopathic or what
Most politicians are.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJiu6lLB-Lw
JEREMY SPOKE

DADDY DIDN'T GIVE ATTENTION
OH, TO THE FACT THAT MOMMY DIDN'T CARE
TO THE FACT THAT THE WICKED RULE THE WORLD

JEREMY SPOKE IN CLASS TODAY

She looks absolutely defeated, like she doesn't even believe in herself anymore.

She NEVER holds press conferences, Bill probably forced her to do this to protect his legacy.

Nah, full blown psychopath.

She dissociates during laughter, needing queues from others to know when to stop.

Can anyone source the claims that she recently transferred a few billion dollars to Qatar (which has no extradition treaty with the US)?

That woman is done. She knows it, the journalist knows it, we know.

I was depressed as fuck today, i just get back home from work and this really put a smile on my face.

Shadilay niggers

Bill doesn't give a shit.

Some people have been paying attention all along about why this happened and how she would react and what the effects would be. The rest are just starting to see the cracks in the edifice.

I'm going to literally jerk off to her concession speech if Trump wins.

Unless Bill's gone senile, which I think he has, I think almost all presidents care about their legacy and how they will be viewed.

I mean, the US has only had 43 presidents, it's an elite group of individuals that will be talked about and studied for generations.

Yea but don't want CIA shillbots coming out to shill.

This happens every time there's a 9/11 inside job thread.

Actually what you just said is the actual meme.

It's almost as if we don't need the trips of truth because we actually have the objective truth. Jk

TRIPS. OF. TRUTH.

They get a lot of largess when they get out. More free money for speaking tours and other things to leverage influence. Also all that lifelong protection and pension.

Term limits for Congress is just the beginning. And much less of a beginning than what's hiding in the CF. That I can tell you.

God I hope she was

What's up with her 1:50 to 1:58? Plus I don't like how she manipulates people by saying >' you know i think people along time ago made up their minds about ta emails, I think thats factor into uh... What people think and now there choosing a president'. She doesn't have right to dictate on what we or how we think. What a sick cunt!!!!

The very presidential candidates we've had recently are CIA shillbots. I don't give a fuck.

I've spent years here spoiling on them. And if you want to start something about 9/11, I'm not your guy friend. Go fuck yourself.

They're my favorites though, they always have these stories about all these fake people they made up.

CTR shills are too boring.

President Trump

>One step away from being on death row
I know this is not going to happen, but would this be on the table if it was anyone but a Clinton?

Literally any other circumstance and I'd call you a filthy degenerate. But not this time. I hope it's the smuggest fucking jerk of your life. You've earned it.

This makes me think there's some serious shit in those emails. I usually don't hop on the happening train like the rest of you guys but this seems serious.

Urging people to vote early in a video titled "Hillary Clinton addresses FBI email investigation". Holy shit.

I'm going to cum all over the screen. The neighbors will hear that orgasm.

His point is, talk about things you aren't supposed to be talking about (specifically the subversion of the population) and you get the high grade shills dispatched.

Vote Early, Vote Often

#ImWithHer

subtle

>Urging people to vote early in a video titled "Hillary Clinton addresses FBI email investigation". Holy shit.

What does the senile bitch think that will accomplish?

"Oh look, I still won!"

>yes you did! and let the fbi tell you WHAT you've won!
>a free, all expenses paid trip to FedPen!
>where you can trade cigarettes and muff dive for the rest of your life!
>hello president Kaine

If she is convicted of selling out her country to foreign powers, like granting them influence on governmental decision making or trade information for money (sorry... "donations"), then yes.
This can be interpreted as, and most likely is, treason. Especially considering that she is/was a high-ranking government official.

What shall we do. Post based Yuri for the children to learn the first lesson?

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

They won't release anything.
Hillary will be shown to be clean yet again.
This is 6D chess.

>tongue jutting