Assassination

i wonder how many assassinations have been attempted on trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CAbkvqlthUE
google.ca/amp/s/themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/trump-towers-assassination-plot-media-cover-up/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably 0

or so you think but his security people just stopped it before it happened and didn't report it to the media?

This. The media would never cover an attack on Trump since it would go against their narrative that Trump is violent and that the batshit insane left is peaceful.

Well if that's the case then I'm sure both candidates have had their fair share of "assassinations". Knowing America...

damn! I've never seen that that's nuts, but yes that's exactly what I meant like everyone hates him so much that i'm sure someone at some point tried to physically hurt him while hes out and about

man i would love a high res version fo that, anyone got one?

It happened on video

youtu.be/CAbkvqlthUE

Where does the time go, Sup Forums?

>He didn't say my pronouns, I'm gunna kill him now

Yeah no, those faggots aren't gunna do shit

it's fake, he didn't have a knife

just keep zooming in and the further you zoom in the deeper you put your own cock down your throat. better than high res

how do you know it's fake

because he didn't have a knife, go look up an article.

does it say what the cut is from? it looks like an incision

Once he wins the presidency I hope he doesn't stroll around.

Honestly I would ahve no problems with him cloistering himself in the white house, doing all media talks via a very large screen Assange style... and systematically going to town on the establishment while they try to pay all kind of asssasins to remove him but fail because he never gives them a chance.

Understand who we're up against. If the rumors are true, these are the guys that gave chemical weapons to FSA rebels so they could use them on civilians and protestors to false flag US support.

Murder and assassination are well within the scope of what they are willing to do, and if push comes to shove and they risk losing their power over it... They will do it. No doubt about it.

Trump just has to understand that and prepare.

Surprised this hasn't been picked up.
NO SERIAL NUMBER, DEAD FOR YEARS. SLEEPER ASSASIN.
google.ca/amp/s/themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/trump-towers-assassination-plot-media-cover-up/amp/?client=safari

As of right now 4.

In the coming month, 37.

The secret service agent was just buttering his toast when the attacker ran forward armed only with his love for Hillary, in an attempt to assassinate Trump. The secret service agent accidentally spilled jam on his hands as he brutally oppressed the poor innocent would-be assassin.

where did you get that information

do you like butter and jam friend?

Cia user here 234 why?

because we could make it 235 (;

>tfw you'll never run for President and pull your CCW on a nigga

There was that one time where some people charged the stage, but the secret service stopped them before anything went bad.

2 confirmed. Possibly more that we don't know about.

I can't believe people are so dumb they don't realize this.

>tfw never get to serve Hillary milk and cherries

im just lonely

what if I, in an attempt to not waste his time, quickly approach the God Emperor, to give him a brick of milk chocolate molded. pic related.

how come the ss didn't stop those blm people from cucking bernie when they charged the stage?

Define assassination attempt. is it just a random retard trying to grab a gun out of a holster to assassinate or some gun running unarmed attempting to be retarded or something complex

i want that

just anyone from crowd trying to physically attack

Apparently not enough.