Best Sup Forums moms

You love your mom. Who else's mom do you love?
I love KO's mom

also Finn's mom

The regular show moms were fun episodes

Haven't seen KO yet, but I love a good mom.

she is a sweety pie
you'd like OK KO. it's not exactly the new adventure time, but it's trying

I saw one of the shorts on Youtube (the documentary one). It seems pretty cute. I'll check out whatever's available tomorrow.

just keep in mind the shorts have a schizophrenic art style, but the show uses the best one

I wouldn't say the best one but its still nice.

hm which short do you think looks better?

I think I like the look of Rad cries the best

Raven's the type of mom that doesnt even show up for her own daughters birth

Enid's bad day looked good too but I don't think that would work as the norm for the show if we're gonna be realistic.

that looks like the show's style to me. same noses and eyes.
Eh, colored noses.. no outlines.. not a fan. but i can see the appeal
how the.. who?

I think its the colors and animation in Rad cries that I like better, its only a slight difference but I find it more appealing. Plus the circle hands aren't there nearly as much if at all, though you could say i'm just nitpicking.

yeah totally, i mean that's the art for sure, i meant the overall style like ... we're so lucky we didnt end up with the sausage noses and the weird vertical oval eyes

Oh I agree entirely then

excuse me, janitor? are you seriously going to tell me i am not allowed to discuss a cartoon on Sup Forums in a related thread? really?
i know you don't get paid, but could you please reexamine your job description? you've been deleting my threads all night and it's just not okay. You're here to enforce the rules, and only the rules.

TBS American dad has been great for scenes like this. unf.

When is Franny gonna take Steve's v-card?

bump

I'll never not love Helen Parr
I'd post pic, but all of mine are NSFW

Can't blame Steve, even the girls want her.
Everyone wants her.

Still too young, though

if the show stays on the air long enough, I guarantee they'll do that