Yeah the Anglo race.

Good post

My fucking sides.

Yeah, my cock. Now get over here and start worshipping it sissy leaf

> savage
> posting in epic bread
> please include me in the plebbit screencap

Praise kek

Yes there is a God, and he's probably chuckling away right now.

Obviously not. Of God were real we would have more of presidential options than an ass and a cunt.

>James Woods will die in your lifetime
At least he will get to see the election of Trump with us all

>being a normy

The Lord, our God, is a just and righteous God.

> Jeremiah 9:23-24
> Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD.

Yeah and it's me. I'm your god.

Long live the new flesh.

That doesn't sound shakespearean at all.

anybody have a link to Nate Silvers tweet about Trump having the same chance of being president as a cubs v indians world series?

Would you settle for a murican?

twitter.com/natesilver538/status/786056103188508672

Shakespeare snuck in a lot of dick and pussy jokes

God's instructions are instructions for successful reproduction. God is in us all. God wants us to succeed. God cares about life of all sorts. God is our DNA. The Christian God is the collective DNA of all Christian people. The Mohammedan God is the collective DNA of all Mohammedan people. This is the God that you serve, an amalgamation of 30,000 minor dieties reproducing for eons back into the darkness of the primordial Earth. From their they shaped earth with their effects, cooling the magma, purifying the oceans, populating the land and sea, and finally creating man, the carrier of memes who reflects in their behavior the very behavior and image of these Gods.

That is God.

There is absolutely no way they found the emails on Weiner's computer. What a load of shit.

>He would download them in first place
>He wouldn't delete them
>Comes right after Kim Dotcom claims the NSA has the emails

I don't know how else to say it. If you believe that the FBI "just" found these emails, you are fucking retarded. There's no hope for you.

no
only me