I understand why you're angry with the establishment! You have every right to be, they have abused you for decades!

>I understand why you're angry with the establishment! You have every right to be, they have abused you for decades!
>But please be sensible and vote for more of the establishment this year instead of the guy who *pretends* to understand your grievances by explicitly articulating them and proposing solutions that would benefit you

Michael Moore is the most prominent person to take this position, but Hillary evoked it in her walkback of the the "basket of deplorables" comment, and other liberals have stated that the grievances of the average Trump supporter are legitimate. Yet none of these figures have ever given so much as a platitude (aside from the aformentioned ones) or empty rhetoric as proposed solutions to their problems, only that they acknowledge that these people exist, and merely acknowledging they exist should be sufficient as to dissuade them from voting Trump.

Who do these faggots think they are fooling, seriously? I know they think working class whites are dumb, but they don't think they can win them over by, essentially, using the "it's 2016 get over it racist" argument on them, do they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVLTQIUMq18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CTR GO

Yes..... Yes they do user.

Gonna feel pic related when I cast that Trump vote OP.

Nobody, especially not a man who looks like 400 pounds of chewed bubble gum is going to make me vote for fucking Hillary "and I knew he was guilty" Clinton.

Yes

Memes aside, we're literally breaking the conditioning, and they don't know how to handle it because DATS RAYCISS has always worked in the past

sounds like a smuggie

Clinton has proposed to make both education and healthcare more accessible to the working class, by raising taxes on the rich and closing tax loopholes. That's reason enough to vote Democrat. Trump is an idiot who has not made any sensible proposals to improve the lives of working class people, but has suckered some of them in with his showmanship. He's an empty hope.

>solutions that would benefit you

Are you retarded, nigger?

>she will say anything for a vote
t. obongo

muh free shit isn't sustainable when we have illegals flooding in by the millions

test banned 123 123 test

No ban

>lol more free trade and bringing in as many immigrants as possible while legitimizing illegals and adding them to the already excessive burden placed upon social services is going to help you, goyim
>please don't consider otherwise

A FUCKING LEAF

Like Moore wouldn't love having another R in the white house. Has he done anything to criticize Obongo?

>thinking a millionaire like Michael Moore gives a shit about the working class, and isn't a huge hypocritical, lying piece of shit

That's wrong and you know it. Illegal immigration has been declining and most pay more taxes and claim fewer benefits than you. And don't tell me they are taking your precious farmhand and housekeeping jobs because you don't want them.

Honestly, I think people like Michael Moore are scared of Trump supporters. They acknowledge why people vote Trump but are too afraid of what it will mean and they just want things to go back to normal. He isn't trying to convince any of us to vote Hillary he is trying to convince himself it is the best option so things can just remain normal. He doesn't realize that he is doing it, or more likely he won't admit it.

>Don't listen to him! He's lying! Trust me i'm your friend fellow white man.

Of course he's scared of Trump supporters because they might get a dangerous conman elected.

You know that he is running against Hillary right?

You know listening to too much Alex Jones and FOX News is bad for your brain, right?

>leaf.jpg

Hillary is a career politician. Of course she lies sometimes, but at least she is beholden to the Democratic platform which includes things like accessible education and healthcare. Trump has conned people into thinking he's an outsider when he's been friends with the Clintons for a long time. And he's got nothing to offer the working class.

ANYONE WHO IS EVEN REMOTELY COMFORTABLE WANTS CIVIL STABILITY AND POLICY PREDICTABILITY

HILLARY IS THE STATUS QUO CANDIDATE

TRUMP PRESENTS HIMSELF AS A COMPLETE WILDCARD, IF THAT'S ACTUALLY THE CASE IS LEFT TO BE SEEN

SHILLARY IS SUPREMELY UNLIKABLE, MEMEING FOR TRUMP IS JUST MORE FUN, Sup Forums IS ALWAYS FOR THE UNDERDOG VS THE ESTABLISHMENT SO EXPECTING OTHERWISE IS COMPLETELY RETARDED, WHICH IS WHY HILLARY SUPPORTERS ARE SO OUT OF PLACE HERE AND OBVIOUS SHILLS

BUT IF TRUMP REALLY DOES GET IN, ITS GONNA BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT HE ACTUALLY DOES

WAS IT ALL TALK AND HE PUTS IN A TRADITIONAL REPUBLICAN CABINET TO ACTUALLY RUN THE COUNTRY WHILE HE GETS THE EGO WIN OF BEING THE YUUGEST NUMBER #1 EVER WHICH IS ALL HE WAS AFTER IN THE FIRST PLACE

>she is beholden to the Democratic platform
you're being naive

>and most pay more taxes
The only tax they pay is attached to products they buy. They don't pay income tax.

This is what I mean, you are too afraid to just admit that Clinton is utter shit. Also your crap about Trump is BULLSHIT.

tl;dr

moore is a cuck regardless.

Why do people pay attention to this fat, slug lookin motherfucker? only really seen him on pol

These communist shits shilling for Hillary are hilarious. Do they think we don't know that they're shilling for an historically corrupt warmongering banker puppet?

How about keeping my factory job here in America? My kids won't need education when they starve to death because my trailer company did the math and it would be cheaper to have a factory 2000 miles away staffed by brown people.

When I saw this pic months ago I knew Moore was finished. Full mental exhaustion

he was relevant like 15 years ago. the the internet exploded and there's a million michael moores out there

She literally said she was going to raise taxes on the middle class while next to multi billionaire Warren Buffet

It's not about proposed solutions. It's about the fact that he's licking the asses of evangelicals to get their vote. He joined the GOP that gives corporations a carte blanche and wants to end planned parenthood and have us all be good bible thumpers. Also he's a rich fuck and why the fuck would you trust a rich fuck. They are completely out of touch and don't give a shit about anyone other than other rich people.

Trump cannot bring factory jobs back to the united States or make manufacture cheaper in the united states than it is in countries like China that use what is practically slave labor. It's a pipe dream.

What are you some kind of angsty teenager? Hillary Clinton is a multi-millionaire. And unlike Donald Trump who provides legal, ordinary services to people that want them, Hillary amassed her fortune by fleecing taxpayers and taking bribes from foreign governments, Wall Street bankers, and a vast array of corporations.

Nobody takes your horseshit seriously anymore. We see through it. You're supporting a warmongering banker puppet with a history of corrupt that dates back to the 1970s. That's who you support - the worst of the worst. The epitome of a broken, corrupt system that is not worth salvaging or supporting.

>b-but muh Christians

Go fuck yourself you edgy little shit. How can you expect anybody with a brain to take that nonsense seriously when you support a criminal that wants to let in tens of thousands of third world radical Muslims into this country for no good reason?

You people have lost all credibility.

>devaluing higher education
>reducing quality of healthcare
>higher taxes
what fucking hugbox were you raised in?

Have you ever noticed that working class Americans and niggers, who are both who Democrats are supposed to favour, constantly live in the dirt until the next 4 years roll around and then the Democrats are in again, "hey, yeah we didn't get around to your problems just yet, but we will next term! Vote Democrat!" and then immediately after the election, "see you in 4 years senpai".

I should have opened a magic bean shop when I left school, I could have been living like the Clintons by now, just off selling them to their dopey fucking supporters.

- Trust the people who have lied to you
- Do not trust the people who have not been proven to be liars

I don't follow.

Moore only proves I'm right for voting for Trump and that he is one of the elites.

Trump is an elite.

Did anyone edit his resent cnn interview, to make it pro trump anti hillary?

So was Caesar, and Charlemagne, and Napoleon, and Lafayette, and Jackson, and countless other populist aristocrats and elites over the millennia who threw their lot in with the people over their fellow elites.

Trump is following a proud tradition of siding with the people over the corrupt scum who are ruining his country.

Not that liberals know the first thing about history.

>Not that liberals know the first thing about history.

They learn it from Hollywood.

you re right Op its a retarded position to take. which is why i think this is 4d chess on moores part, where he is too big of a pussy to endorse trump directly so he contents with a weak putdown.

So was George Fucking Washington and the Other founding fathers.

They were well off, you plebian.

What Trumplets don't want you to see. It's nice to edit away the bad part from that speech to fit your narrative but it doesn't make it true.
youtube.com/watch?v=sVLTQIUMq18

Trump is not a statesman. He's a clown that wanted to grow his brand by running for president. Its a painful realization, but you've been duped. He doesn't even want to be president and he doesn't give a damn about the people.

so what does he actually say in context?

because out of context it's almost impossible to see it as anything but positive to trump

it's as if the only way he could turn it around is "but I'm rich so I don't care what those poor people fucked by the system want"

So why did he spend 100 million? If anything his brand has been damaged by constant attacks from the left. You make no sense.

He fucked up.

Oh CTR. Your canned bullshit lines are just funny at this point.

Treason, and for what? Minimum wage? A line on your resume? Sad!

But Micheal, we cant hope for another Hitler, Trump is probably the best we can get in the near future.

Also: He just wants to sell what he has to sell. Like most of these hacks.

>haha dumb drumpftards here's why you love him
>n-no w-wait I was just being satirical pls vote for the vagina

He would've known that running against Hillary would result in this, he didn't fuck anything up. He's really truly running and you're in denial.

his pro-Trump speech gets cut off right before he says "you'll regret it, though. Brexit voters regret their decision. vote Hillary"

The hardest red pill Sup Forums will have to swallow is the realization that trump is a fraud.

after he built them up as being people with literally nothing to lose and thus nothing to regret from giving trump a shot

>explicitly articulating
>drumpf

He tries to turn it and say that it doesn't matter because they should vote Hillary anyway. It doesn't even matter because even IN context it's still a massive argument to vote for Trump and that's why he was so desperate to get on CNN and speak about it.

>YFW YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR THE VAGINA, EVEN IF SHE WASN'T THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN AMERICA

WOMEN AREN'T LEADERS

ONLY A KUCK WOULD VOTE FOR A WOMAN PRESIDENT

You mean someone deceptively edited Michael Moore to push a pre-determined narrative?

Where I'm from that's called sweet justice.

He didn't plan on running against Hillary.

Stop it. You're not red pilled. You're a blue pilled minimum wage liberal arts cuck working for a criminal.

digits confirm full mental exhaustion

>this is what liberals actually believe

Do you actually believe I'm a paid shill or are you just really committed to the meme?

this

Not that giving a 5-minute speech on exactly why so many people are voting Trump and why it makes perfect sense and then throwing in a B-BUT DON'T VOTE FOR HIM YOU'LL REGRET IT I SWEAR at the very end was the wisest decision to make in the first place.

No regrets here.

Plz don't lump us all together

You're obviously a shill. We've all seen your canned lines a thousand times.

The thing that bothers me most about you people is that you're not even good at your jobs. It's the same handful of canned responses every time, including the go-to "I ain't a shill, I'm just like you buddy!" nonsense.

If you losers were at least somewhat good at what you do I'd respect the effort at the very least. But you're not.

You can take anything Hillary says on the campaign trail about as seriously as you can take Satan when he's bargaining for your soul.

Actually less than that because at least Old Scratch would honor the word (though not the spirit) of the contract whereas HRC will just act like she never said anything of the sort!

>Gonna feel pic related when I cast that Trump vote OP.
I voted for Trump two days ago. Still have an erection.

I never could understand why Russell Brand's opinions on politics could be taken seriously even by his own fans.

Yeah I am still trying to wrap my head around that one.
>I am giving up a list of excellent reasons why you should do something, and even reasons why you should not do this other thing, but you should do this other thing anyways because I said so.
?

>they pay more taxes
It is a fact that they cost 10x as much as the pittance they pay in taxes. They pay sales tax and that's about it. Maybe they pay the fees to get a drivers license and register their car, but that's doubtful.

But listen to CNN, MSNBC, Nightline, etc., etc. because they're not trying to push an agenda or anything!

>country where hundreds of thousands of male infants are mutilated every year
>woman runs for office on the premise that women are oppressed
Right.

There's no way to respond to accusations that I'm a shill. I can't prove I'm not a shill anymore than you can prove you're not a shill for trump. And I didn't say I'm just like you. I'm smarter than you.

Oh, you mean like how obama did?

Yes, PLEASE, 4 more years of being ignored by you faggots preaching public welfare and recovery while utterly ignoring them to focus more on expanding the wars that were promised to be ended and destabilizing 3rd world countries.

Welcome back. The BEN FlSCHBIEN filter is gone now. Feel free to shitpost away.

People like Michael Moore think that with what they're doing with their current liberalism, the future will look like Star Trek but, what we've already started to see and what the future projects is that their liberal utopia will end up looking more like Mad Max than Star Trek

>He didn't plan on running against Hillary
Stop, you're too funny! It's been known since Obama got the nomination that if that bitch was still alive the party was going to put her on the ticket because it was, "her turn."

Let me guess. You studied economics at college and think you know the truth. Guess what? Absolutes like you believe in aren't the only way. Literally anything is possible with the willpower behind it. Trump's going to #MAGA, faggot.

Michael Moore caught himself talking sense for once and didn't know what to do.

We did get Obamacare didn't we? That's something. And what do you mean by "you faggots". I'm not even a registered Democrat.

You are going to quote THAT abortion to support your point?

>"her turn."

THE SMUG SELF ENTITLEMENT IS THE MOST DISTASTEFUL THING ABOUT SHILLARY

THE FEMINIZATION OF SOCIETY IS PURE CANCER, WE'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT WITH A WOMAN PRESIDENT

I'D VOTE ZOMBIE HITLER CROSSED WITH STALIN AND MAO OVER A WOMAN

>Obamacare didn't we? That's something.
It literally isn't. In fact, it's worse than nothing. I had a great fucking plan before that shit law passed. Now, every year when it comes time to go over my coverage through work it gets more expensive for less coverage.

I'm up to more than $200 (not including what I put into my HSA and PayFlex account to cover my fucking retarded deductible), with a $5k deductible. It's going up another 40% next year too. I'm going to double check the penalty for next year, and if it's still around $600 I'm canceling my insurance and just paying the fucking fee because it's cheaper.

All so your genetically inferior faggot ass could get subsidized because you don't have the common fucking decency to kill yourself.

Nope. Barely a fucking peep out of him the last 7 years up to now.

This is the man who published this book.

He's just mad that Democrats are finally losing the last shreds of the white working-class because they encourage globalism, open borders, gibsmedats for nigs, mass immigration, and trade deals like TPP and NAFTA that take their jobs. They're not gonna come back as things get worse for them. If anything he should encourage people like Trump who want to break up the system if he recognizes the problems with Democrats and the two-party system. Instead he'll just shill for the embodiment of the corporate establishment and legitimize all its problems.

Don't cancel your insurance. That would be unwise, unless you plan on killing yourself which would solve your problem.

"leaving Europe"

Yeah, I heard the Brits were planning on rowing their island to somewhere near the Caribbean. They had enough of the rain.

Solid come-back there Bryce.

Thanks, faggot.

>but they don't think they can win them over by, essentially, using the "it's 2016 get over it racist" argument on them, do they?
Well...

It really looks like him, fuck