Fuck both these a-holes

Fuck both these a-holes

Who here is voting third party?

Green?
Libertarian?
write in?

Who are you voting for and why?
In this election with the two least liked candidates ever there has to be another way, if we can't break the system now then it will never happen

I'm with Stein all the way

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stein is a Jew, Johnson is an ignorant gun grabber.

The real libertarians grew up and are voting Trump

>Voting third party
So your not going to be voting then yes?

Yes I will vote for Jill Stein how is that not voting?

I was gonna right in Donald Trump
I don't even know if my vote would be counted if I did that but I live in California so woo go team blue I guess

Ahh ok so you definitely aren't voting.

Anyone here who votes third party is an idiot. Hillary is going to rig this election hard and if you want to cut corrupt politicians like her out of Washington, Trump NEEDS to be elected.

What the fuck is Green Party Granny or Al Leppo going to do with their 5% of the vote? It's just a 10% voting bloc that Hillary won't need to rig.

No dude, he's CHANGING THE SYSTEM FROM THE INSIDE

I'm just not voting. Both outcomes are fucking awful.

I just got registered last week, the polling location is a block from my house, I will definitely vote

are you saying that anyone who votes for a losing candidate didn't vote, in that case why even have an election at all?

>Now you have two choices: you can shoot the bad guy trying to rape your wife OR you could just throw the gun away, at least you would be making a statement

retard

ok this makes no sense

please explain to me rationally how voting third party is "not voting"

I'm voting for my queen.

While i welcome a more diverse election system, it will not happen this election. A vote for a third party is a vote for Clinton.

>. A vote for a third party is a vote for Clinton.

You mean Trump?

Considering how Jill Stein endorses Trump and telling her supporters to vote for him, you're just throwing your vote away.

the candidates themselves and you know they wont win. you are throwing away your already pathetic vote.

then again this whole system is retarded. if you don't live in a swing state go ahead. if you do you should probably grow up and make big boy decisions.

CTR thread
>I'm throwing my vote away and so should you goyim

R A R E P R O X Y

so you should only vote for the winner?

self foufulling profocey

then why vote at all? If your candidate was going to win anyway then they did not need your vote, if they are going to lose then you said yourself it is throwing away your vote

this line makes no sense

>so you should only vote for the winner?

you should only vote for someone who has a chance at winning. not irrelevant fringe kooks. i like stein too but im voting for clinton because we cannot have trump under any circumstances

No because based on how biased this election is, not to mention george soros owned voting machines, trump needs a landslide vote to win.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

Kys my man