B'awww Goblins guy is getting his webcomic animated

>B'awww Goblins guy is getting his webcomic animated
>This shit is popular enough to be animated
>Being co-written by Phil fucking Lamar no less

How the fuck

Goblins is a pretty good comic imho.

I'M SAD

Good enough to have Samurai Jack cowriting it?

What Ward hasn't realised yet is that Evil Klik is still out there.

There are 2 evil kliks out there now yes? How long before they encounter each other and get into a big fight, resulting in one devouring the other and creating Ultimate Klik?

Well there's this one that the Cursewalk Party is following who was overpowered by Forgaths Acts of Racism...and then there's the one that came from the arm of Dies Horribly.

You know the one that gets stronger from consuming blood and ignores Initiative?

I don't think we'll be getting Ultimate Klik any time soon, mostly because it depends how far the Well of Souls is relative to this other Evil Klik.

Explain.
All I know is that Minmax needs to fuck the snake, and that the creator got fucked by a snake.

>All I know is that Minmax needs to fuck the snake,
Actually as of the last G&MAP Update, Fumbles has predicted that Minmax will end up killing Kin for some reason.

Though this might just be a Foreshadowing overload, who can tell?

I kind of forgot what was going on. Are MinMax, Dorf, and Snek still in that dungeon with all their AU selves? I forgot what the goblin party was up too, is their quest still saving the Nervous Gobbo who is with that Gobbo village with the goddess gobbo?

So long as he kills her with his dick.
Though I think "friends become enemies, love will fuel hate" implies a bitter betrayal rather than murder.

Nah, the Serpent becomes Prey prediction is old, back from the first arc. Doesnt necessarily predict that its Minmax that will be hunting Kin though. Considering all the people there know Kin, it could be any of them. Seems more likely Minmax will betray someone else to protect Kin, hence the Friends to Enemies part
No, Snek got btfo because Minmax accidentally grabbed her leash. She got bit by a spider and Minmax felt her pain, causing her to realize the whole soul bonding thing between them just as they teleported away.

Cowardly chief is dead, Complains in new Chief, and Fumbles just became the most powerful goblin cleric ever.

Misha...the party Minmax was In has been separated...

They lost Kin as an ancillary to a plothole because her Red counterpart was a complete cunt and Forgath fell off a bridge fighting Kore.

Now Minmax is stuck with the four remaining members of GAP (Kore tortured Chief to death.) in a dungeon that is rapidly being infested with Flea Demons because the Axe of Prissan broke.

Forgath is hanging out with two incredibly cursed people and a Klik who can talk because he ate a sentient cursed sword (Said Klik is called Ward for some reason).

We also haven't got anything from dies since he removed his own arm and it killed Klik.

Actually, now looking back, the prediction is the FORGATH is going to be the one hunting Kin.

>Nah, the Serpent becomes Prey prediction is old, back from the first arc.

Much of what Vorpal was saying could be interpreted as recap material rather than foreshadowing.

>and Fumbles just became the most powerful goblin cleric ever.
And that only happened because he rolled a 1 on his Knowledge check with that Spear.

Yet rolled a 20 on his fort and will saves

True, but he still rolled a one initially.

Yea, but sometimes a fail can be so bad, it becomes a fantastically bad failure.

My D&D GM has a rule where if you roll a Nat 1 on anything, you roll a percentile. On a 01 or 00, you fumble so bad, that it actually becomes supernatural bad luck to the point of warping reality bad

Huh...neat.

Yea, it is pretty great. I had a campaign he was running where the barbarian swung his axe at an enemy and rolled a 1 on his attack roll. He got a 00, which means he fumbled in his favor.

The axe missed, of course, and flew out of his hands, accidentally triggering a hidden trap that then blew up half the room, which happened to be the half that 20 orcs were standing in

SO SAD

depends, we haven't seen if this guy can write a good ending yet

I'M ANGRY BECAUSE I"M SAD

I don't know, seems like a semi-logical conclusion to jump to.

I'd say he rolled well for INT...not so much for WIS.

As it is he fumbled with all the style and grace of a falling potplant and became the most powerful Goblin Cleric currently living.

His art has improved.

And yes, I like the comic.

didn't this guy repeadly hold his character hostage for money?

Fumbles is like a Drunken Master.

How did he never improve at drawing

>Dumb little non-canon donation side-comic
I do however seem to recall him stalling the delivery quite significantly.

He grows potatoes that look uncannily like faces. It's too tempting to not use them as references for everything.