>Nebraska
>Iowa
>Wisconsin
>Ohio
>Georgia
>Florida
>New Hampshire
>Maine
And he still loses. I gave Hillary one swing state and she wins. Genuine question, does anyone still think trump is going to win? It looks like no matter what, trump losses.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html
regated.com/2016/10/donald-trump-marijuana-candidate/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html
270towin.com/maps/vPwA2
270towin.com/maps/eXNr4
270towin.com/maps/0wLgW
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he won't its incredibly unlikely.

Colorado will be red because Hillary has promised to be tougher on weed laws.

I gave Colorado to Hillary because the polls say she will probably win it.

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html

And trump said he will be tougher on marijuana as well.

>Trump loses
>Goes on tirade about rigged election
>Republicans are disgruntled, demand recount
>Results stand
>Nothing happens and Hillary's presidential term is a disaster
>Next election is red

regated.com/2016/10/donald-trump-marijuana-candidate/

>NC
>VA
>blue
Heres your 0.03

>Texas
>red

He may very well be the pro weed candidate, but most people have the impression that Hillary is pro weed and Trump is anti weed.

Up in north Carolina
>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html

Up in Virgina
>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html

>He may very well be the pro weed candidate, but most people have the impression that Hillary is pro weed and Trump is anti weed.
well make sure you correct the record if anyone ever says that around you

what are you fucking talking about

she's said from the very beginning she will have it rescheduled and its even the democratic party platform

>Maine red.
>Voted for Johnson
>I know what Aleppo is

I'm from here dude we're blue as fuck, especially with our dipshit Gov being Republican. Trump might get one of our electoral votes because we have the +1

Trump needs PA, OH AND FL or he's got no shot. VA probably goes blue. NC could go either way.

>North Carolina
>Blue

$0.02 was deposited into your account. Kill yourself, shill

wtf I hate democracy/republicanism now, NERF CALIFORNIA

Really though, why is it that if you win the state by a majority you get all of "points" or whatever they are? I feel like a system that takes into account a county or district and counts the points individually is much more fair, considering it makes a lot of votes not matter when say you win 55 points by .1% whereas you could theoretically win 26 points in a more local system. That's how it works in Canada and despite le weed man winning I feel it's much more fair than your system. And also I don't get that Electoral College shit.

Thats the point. i gave him so many states that he probably won't win and he still loses to Hillary if she wins one swing state. The blue wall is hard to overcome.

See

This is what people said about Obama, and we got 2 terms of him because he was black. Now we are going to get 2 terms of Hillary(if the world doesn't get nuked first) because she's a woman.

She's not healthy enough for two terms. I would be shocked if she makes it one.

>(((Polls)))

you don't even believe in your candidate enough to not lie?

or do you not understand this is a literal lie at least what's said about hillary? I didnt even read the trump thing after reading the blatant hillary lies.

Well, if we're just going by who's currently up, the map would look like this:
270towin.com/maps/vPwA2

But things can change over the next 11 days. Personally, as a Hillary supporter, this is my mostly pessimistic prediction:
270towin.com/maps/eXNr4

I gave Trump all the states where Hillary leads by less than 3 points in the RCP average.

Absolute worst-case scenario IMO would look like this. I think this is the least likely of the 3 maps I made:
270towin.com/maps/0wLgW

>The only accurate way to determine a candidates popularity and chance to win
>ignoring them because trump is down

Why does every map have Colorado blue?

I live here and I think I've counted maybe 5 Hillary signs to the hundreds for Trump. Everyone I know is voting for Trump, as are their families.

Honestly curious.

CA will go red

NC is going big time red

NC will decide the election.

Maybe if Reagan re-animates and runs independent.

Yea, what i was trying to do is show people just how hard it is for trump to win. He has to win basically all the swing states. Hell i even put in some states that he probably won't win, and he still losses. Trump really has to do something big soon in order to beat her.

She's up in Colorado.
>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html

>signs
>Everyone I know
quite a system you have there

Eleven days before the official "election day," 697,414 Coloradans have already voted, Secretary of State Wayne Williams said Friday.

And Democrats continue to lead Republicans in the state's early-voting tallies as they have since ballots were mailed out Oct. 17.

PA will go red. I see dozens of Trump signs when I drive. I have never seem a Shillary

Because there exists people beyond your daily lines of sight and like-minded people are more likely to associate with others like them.

He's going to win all the swing states, and then some. There will even be a few surprise states that switch from blue to red.

Cap this post.

This map shows all states red in which Trump has a chance of 20% or more.

Red as in redneck.

Pennsylvania is going red you fucking faggot

Ahh so not an actual reason. Gotcha.

Trump will win New York, just watch.

>early-voting tallies
>not an actual reason
>laughing_whores

>MN
>MI
>VA
>MN
>NJ
>not red

Shill harder faggot.

Not going to happen leaf. New York is never going red again.

Nah PA is guaranteed to go to Hillary. She's up pretty hard there.

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

I... just showed you a poll showing Hillary up? People telling you just because you don't see someones signs very often doesn't mean they're losing is not a reason?

This is his worst case

It's legal in Colorado, why the hell do they care?

great system you've got there
it's almost as if..
hmm...
oh wait, that's right
it's a minuscule, meaningless anecdote

>wtf I hate democracy/republicanism now, NERF CALIFORNIA
Yeah, lets nerf the state that
>brings in the most money
>has the most people
>has the most diverse culture
>produces most of the food
>is geographically larger than any other state besides texas

fuck off with this shit already. california is the 3rd largest economy in the world you republicuck

Hey look guise this poll proves it!!!!!!!

Drink bleach nerd virgin cocksucker

and its not even about polls anymore. What like 25% of the country has already voted? I voted for her yesterday. Even the party registration of the votes is public record and a shitload of republicans are voting for her and literally zero democrats are voting for him.

see

>I... just showed you a poll showing Hillary up?
We literally all know about the artificial polling narrative.

>People telling you just because you don't see someones signs very often doesn't mean they're losing is not a reason?
You're pushing this angle a little too hard, try again.

wut

but for starters colorado cares very much most importantly because banks cannot do business. Literally every transaction must be done with cash which causes tons of problems and limitations.

Realistically, he's fucked in NV, WI, ME (apart from ME2), and NH. He has a shot at FL and NC, and will likely take AZ, IA, and OH. He's going to fall well short, even if he gains a couple of points between now and the election. He's fucked.

North Carolina and/or PA

Except Obama never had scandel after scandel coming out of his ass like Hillary is now during his stretch as President.

Hillary if she wins her entire presidency is going to be an uphill battle with public opinion. She'll go into office with probably the lowest approval rating ever seen by a new president and being Re-fucking-investigated by the fbi.

I see your mom sucking Tyrones dick.
PA is going RED.

Screencap this

Yep, and to think people thought Reagan and Brexit were ACTUALLY going to win!

I live in california you fuck.

Almost all of that is a goddamn meme.

1. Money is going to Texas because they raised taxes on all businesses.

2. It has the most people. A good chunk of them are Mexicans crossing the border.

3. Diverse culture? It's got the Vietnamese, Mexicans, and White cucks of the world. It makes Sweden look like a bastion of conservative principles.

4. We're in a goddamn drought. We're incapable of producing food.

5. Yes. it's big. It's also full of shit.

>NC
>PA
>red
Nah, all those states are going blue this election in my opinion

What are basing trump winning on then? Your own anecdotal evidence?

I don't know what the fuck you are trying to argue here. Im ''pushing a angle'' apparently?

In the worst case he gets PA and FL? Aren't both of them unlikely to go red individually, let alone together?

why are you even responding to me

Pennsylvania does not permit early voting or no-excuse absentee voting.

Toss ups for both. No doubt

Oh look, another self hating Commiefornia fuck

>1. Money is going to Texas because they raised taxes on all businesses.
>smug_pepe
at least you get to hang out with Gary Busey

I early voted for Hillary in Nevada yesterday morning.

Also for background checks and weed.

>best case scenario
>hillary still gets 400+ electoral votes
>kill me now

This is best-case scenario map for Donald Trump.

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire are only meme-swing states. New Hampshire went red only once in 25 years, and that's because of Ralph Nader fucking it up in there. They're only treated as swing states because the media wants to make the race more exciting, and they can't do that just with Florida and Ohio.

Nevada, Colorado and Virginia have growing populations of hispanics and trends that favor the democrats. Colorado and Virginia especially has rising numbers of college graduates and people with post-college education levels. Nevada has a bigger number of uneducated whites, so it's up in the air.

The state close to Washington DC voting for Trump? The DUDE WEED state state where they have a "create single payer healthcare for Colorado" on the ballot voting red? No fucking way. And you all saw the polls there, Trump is not even close like in NC or FL.

So this is the absolute best I expect Trump to do.

i'll make sure to keep that in mind if the election is decided by one vote. ok kid?

danke

Wew one poll not coming out right out of all them means that the entire polling system is flawed, really made me have a brain blast

>florida_chads

Honestly I support trump but that's close to impossible
NY has gone red once in the entire history of usa

In 2011, Busey supported Donald Trump's 2012 presidential bid saying, "For the American people, vote for Donald Trump come election night."[28][29] In 2015, he again endorsed Trump for president.[30]

Yeah NYfag here, this place is never going red again, not in our lifetimes, not in anyone's lifetime

I think Arizona is going blue this election.

Boy you Sup Forumsacks sure do love that brexit meme.

>implying we will make it past 4 years
>implying I won't be hunting surviving muslims, spics, niggers, hipsters and sjws that roams the wasteland
Which Califags want to form up the New California Republic?

>I think Arizona is going blue this election.
and weed? I think thats the bigger question. If Arizona goes legal it will be HUUUGE

Give him NC. Hillary just cancelled all the rest of her stops there, FL, and OH.

New Jersey North Carolina or Pennsylvania will go Trump IMO.

NV early vote totals have Dems up huge. 3/4 of Nevada votes early. Trump effectively has already lost there.
Colorado votes almost completely by mail. The Dems are up huge in ballot returns. He has effectively already lost there.
VA loves Tim Kaine to an almost bizarre degree. Polls have her up double digits there. That's not going to be contested.
WI is also not going to be close. She's up 7. DItto MN and MI.
That means that out of PA, OH, FL, NC, AZ, NH, and ME-2, she only needs 12 EV.
Trump has to sweep. And frankly listing PA as a swing state is being generous.

michigan is red

>NJ
>Red

As an NJ fag, if this actually happened I would dress up as Hatsune Miku for an entire month and record every autistic encounter I had on the street for posterity.

Early voting update: More than 12.6 million votes cast
CNN - 18 hours ago

America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters - POLITICO

so I guess its nowhere near 25% but more like 5%

That's not how Canadian elections work at all.

>New Cuck Republic
Not a chance

I hope it does become legal, the drug laws in this country are fucked. One more state with legal weed the better.

>I don't know what the fuck you are trying to argue here. Im ''pushing a angle'' apparently?

The angle that reports from everyone in PA say Trump is gonna win by alot are completely invalid because MSM says she's up and "signs =/= votes"

Minnesota is going red if you haven't heard

He's just as likely to win Pennsylvania as Wisconsin or New Hampshire. North Carolina, Michigan, and Virginia aren't out of the game either. Several states have only had a couple polls conducted so we don't even know what they look like.

Remember, it's all downhill from here. Hillary has NOTHING left on Trump. No one is excited for her, criminal allegations are piling up, and the MSM is catching on to the change in the wind.

If the polls say it, it must be true!

Remember that normies stopped giving a fuck about emails months ago.

he's getting nc easy

FLfag here, this state isn't going blue.

>baguette literally called be cuck
neat, how is that enrichment working out for you?

>all of these predictions

You know what will happen that day.

>michigan
>red

Not a chance in hell buddy.

Every single independent pollster has trump down. The last time PA went red was 1988.

>One more state with legal weed the better.
and I think it'll only take a few more. If arizona, nevada, and california legalize it in ten days then I don't see how it can be stopped. The only historical precedent we have for that large of a geographical area having that different of a law from the rest of the country is slavery.

>Really though, why is it that if you win the state by a majority you get all of "points" or whatever they are
Finally a foreigner with something insightful to say instead of "muh cows and cornfields should have votes"

Winner-takes-all can certainly be an issue sometimes, and I would be interested in learning more about the consequences of potentially switching to a proportional system. It's something that's worth looking into.

Uhhhh yes. You vote for your local MP(Member of Parliament). Depending on how many MP's are elected of each Party, the one with the most MP's becomes Prime Minister, and likely controls parliament, which is what happened with the Liberals last election. This is literally how our Federal Election works. If it were like the states than you would get all of the MP's in a province based on which party got the majority in that province, but instead it's based on individual seats.

NC?

axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/

Luzerne county has always been a reliable indicator of how PA votes. not to mention Trump packing venues all over the state.

So many idiots in this thread. Babbys first election.

Polisci major here. I'm graduating next year.

I'll be capping your shitpost now to laugh at when Clinton wins PA.

Yea, theres nothing stopping legalized weed now. Im hoping for it to be federally legalized soon, because my state will pretty much never legalize it without federal law ;(

Thats going blue, in my opinion.