OK. Now that they cast Dick for the Titans show, who do you think they should get for the solo movie set in the DCEU?

OK. Now that they cast Dick for the Titans show, who do you think they should get for the solo movie set in the DCEU?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/brenton-thwaites-star-greg-berlantis-dc-drama-titans-1034338
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Fisher_(actor)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's his butt?

WHERE'S THE ASS!!?

I can't believe I didn't think of O'Brien Dick before, espacially after seeing him in the American Assassin trailer

Eddie Murphy. He has the sense of humour down pat.

I hope he gets it. Since he should have gotten Spider-Man.

He should have been Spider-Man

He was never even in the running for Spider-Man. They wanted someone unknown who they could pay less. Holland also happened to be a gymnast smaller than RDJ.

>that time Bruce Wayne became a badass operator

>Keaton is his mentor who trains him
God damn it, this shit is crystal clear

Robin/Dick is supposed to first appear in the Batgirl movie. So I guess they might have to cast him soon as production starts next year maybe.

No, he's ugly.

I wonder if the poor guy knew going in that he'd be sucking face with a 29 year old Black woman with the face of a 40 year old Black woman and the hairline of a 45 year old White man.

How dare you! The man has had day's worth of plastic surgery, and skin grafts since he went face surfing.

him

Memes aside, Luther showed me that Elba would be a pretty dope Question.

I don't understand why it always has to be Dick. Tim has more character than Dick, whose main personality trait is "manwhore" and the animated TT Robin was Tim in personality and appearance, but with Dick's name.

TT cartoon Robin wasn't that different than NTT era Dick, who was basically Cyclops back then.

>the animated TT Robin was Tim in personality
No he wasn't. Read any batbook or PAD's Young Justice. Tim was a 90s nerd and a fanboy self insert who wasn't the leader of his team.

Tim prior to being put on Johns' Teen Titans was not a Batman jr and Cyclops hybrid. As mentions Dick in NTT was this instead. They just made the cartoon Robin more hot blooded than NTT Dick to give him a flaw since he couldn't have Dick's daddy issues, and Tim was not hot blooded either.

A more accurate statement would probably be Johns' Tim Drake personality got modeled from the cartoon Robin for synergy purposes. Or they thought Tim should be ultimate Robin and DC editorial thought the ultimate Robin just happened to be Batman Jr and it just happened to be the one on TV.

So there will be a tv show and a movie? WB has no idea what the fuck they are doing.

The TV show is Titans, and I think Dick is Robin in that. The movie is in the earliest stage of development at this point, and the way WB is managing the DCEU right now, it'll probably be about 2025 before we see it.

BTAS Tim Drake was Jason Todd in all but name.

Just figuring that out?

Honestly, they should have commited to T.V. series rather than movies once they saw how Marvel was approaching it, especially since Marvel's shows have been quite shit, despite recent Arrow and Flash seasons taking a dip in quality.

At this point I really hope they decide to leave Jason dead so that his character doesn't get butchered in a shitty-ass movie.

WB was really fast to crank out the Suicide Squad GARBAGE movie, it's the power of Harley Quinn and Will Smith?

fucking weeb

>At this point I really hope they decide to leave Jason dead so that his character doesn't get butchered in a shitty-ass movie.
They can't butcher him more than RHatO already has.

They can actually. It's a lot harder to retcon a bad movie than a bad comic. Look at the damage done to Robin by the 90s movies.

I doubt his solo movie actually happens.

It will happen.

Less popular characters had their movies (Strange, Ant), Dick will have his move, too.

kek

I am honestly flabbergasted at how many Timfags there are on this board. He sucks, go cry about never seeing your lame hero in live action.

It will happen. Joss wanted it before his big scandal and rumors had it Zac Effron went in for a reading for a DC character (Possible Nightwing). Apparently Dwayne Johnson has alot of pull at the studio now since he is Black Adam and all which means the entire Shazam movie will riding on his coattails.

If they're making a Birds of Prey movie then they will definitely make a Nightwing movie for all that soft core ass play Dick is so known for.

>Tim
>character

Tim's personality is "was once Robin". And "Ras called him detective once and Timfags had a collective orgasm without realizing that Ras calls everyone detective".

That is Marvel though. They had a general plan for what they wanted. DC has no plan beyond wanting to shove Harley Quinn in everything.

>Zac Effron went in for a reading for a DC character (Possible Nightwing)
Oh please no.

Doubt it. Dick will at most just be a character that appears in other movies probably. Like a Hawkeye or Falcon. Joss wants to make Batgirl and that will get made but Nightwing will just get pushed further and further back and probably be forgotten. They will probably evne have to recast Batman soon as I doubt Ben stays on past one Batman solo.

You guys are straight up retarded always trying to cast tv actors in movie roles.

Get some fucking standards.

I don't like him for Nightwing. But O'Brien's currently the lead in 2 franchises. So he's more film than TV actor by now.

This, honestly. Dick is popular as a character but idk if a NightWing movie can really sell to the general audiences really.

yup most people know that robin is a character but 75% of audiences wouldn't know who dick grayson is and even more certainly don't know who the fuck jason and tim are

The problem I see with Dick is that most of the fun of the character is watching him grow from sidekick to popular independent hero. Having at most a few flashbacks in Batman and Batgirl, before his own movie feels like it's hamstringing the character.

I wont say it's impossible though I'd never have believed 10 years ago that Ant-Man, or the Guardians would be popular with the public.

Two who gives a fuck franchises. Nightwing needs to at least be a B list actor. Hes a huge part of the DCU. Cant have someone who cant carry their own movie in the role.

If they made a Nightwing movie they would have to lean heavily on fan service to sell it.

>Nightwing needs to at least be a B list actor. Hes a huge part of the DCU.
No he doesn't. And I doubt he's going to the lynchpin of the DCEU by the time his movies out. In fact if anything I'd say they're likely to go with someone even less known than "that guy from Teen Wolf and the Maze Runner".

Yes he does you pathetic casual. Nightwing is the most important DC character aside from the core 7. There is a reason he always heads the Titans. Especially with this version of Batman they need an actual decent actor to be the heart of the DCEU. Not some side actor that will barely get screen time.

>not liking Zac efron
Get a load of this faggot

I guess I'll be the first person to point out that it was Brenton Thwaites who's been cast as Nightwing, not Dylan O'Brein. Probably best known for his role in the latest Pirates of the Carribean.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/brenton-thwaites-star-greg-berlantis-dc-drama-titans-1034338

Mate Aquaman is that buff guy from GOT, The Flash is the guy that always plays autistic characters and I had to look up who the fuck was playing Cyborg and I still don't know.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Fisher_(actor)

The fact that you're apparently expecting Tom Cruise or someone to come play your husbando based on how important he is in comics is frankly delusional.

Oh yeah because Cavill, Gadot, Mamoa and Fischer are all A-list. O'Brien has lead starred in more shit than any of them

Retard

We all know that, fool.

For the TV show. Were talking about DCEU

They are way better actors than that pathetic fag. I hope you are him otherwise watch some substantial movies and tv so you can get some taste.

>implying any of those characters are as important as Nightwing

Also Tom Cruise is way too old.

Jesus, i thought that was the Vampire Diaries guy. He's too brooding in that show but i wonder if he could act happier well.

>gadot
>actor

>He was never even in the running for Spider-Man.

Yeah not sure about that, he went silent for a couple of months after Marvel said they got the rights back, only to talk about it when they announced Holland

what's his ass look like

You dumb son

Flat.

He still looks a little off but overall his surgeon did good work.

Ian Somerhalder? Dude's damn near 40 and looks it too.

My nominees:

Dylan O'Brien
Steven R. McQueen
Matthew Daddario
Jared Padalecki
Chace Crawford

Why would you want O Brien's disgusting fanbase infecting Dick?

I don't know anything about his fanbase, but they can't be worse than the current Dickfags.

why did they cast a short dumpy old looking black woman to be starfire?

at least pick a taller, younger, and more athletic looking black woman.

He was far too old. Holland was literally 19 when he got it and so was everyone else on the shortlist.

Charlie Rowe is the same age as Holland and Sony wanted him. He would have been much better.

Oh Teen Wolf fans are 10x worse.

They are on par with Supernatural fans.

Holland was fine. Plus all that CGI was him on a motion capture stage throwing himself around and doing back flips, which they then inserted into the scene. Unless Rowe is a trained acrobat he would've been worse overall.

>most important DC character out of the core 7

Jesus Christ, Dickfags are so fucking delusional

No. He sucked. Sounded like Justin Bieber with a fake New York accent and he looks tiny.

He was meant to be 15. It's why they hired actual teenagers, as Spider-Man will never leave the education system.

Holland is 21. Black Liz Allan is 27.

He'd have just turned 18 when he got cast though. And since he looks about 15 at 21 I don't think he's going to age out of looking like that soon. English twink actors are on some kind of serum.

That's fine, we want O'Brien for the films.

There won't be a solo Dick movie. The only reason they are talking about a Nightwing movie is the EXACT SAME REASON Sebastian Stan was signed to a NINE picture deal. It was so Marvel would have someone to play Cap when Evans got bored or got too expensive. Since (unlike Manletman), Evans has neither the manlet ego and isn't wanting to gouge Disney/Marvel for every dime, it likely won't turn out but Marvel didn't know that in 2010/2011.

Dick/Nightwing is just insurance for Dickbats when Batfleck goes bye-bye (which likely isn't going to happen either, their just won't be a standalone Batfleck - Matt Reeves will get to do one movie of his trilogy with a younger Bruce Wayne who looks a little bit like Batfleck the way whatsisname looks a little bit like Harrison Ford for the Hans Solo self-titled implosion currently being directed by Opie.

Please.

Rowe is the same age.

And? To Tom Holland's doing Spider-Man and Uncharted and he sucks.

Maze Runner only has two books left after the one they already shot and that's assuming they're even made. And Teen Wolf's on its final season.

Can't wait to see that.

American Assassin

So what? If he can do Maze Runner, Teen Wolf, and that at the same time, why can't he do Nightwing when Teen Wolf is over.

I'm going to be really pissed if they end up casting some pasty GoT bit actor with a pancake ass.

I had no idea he'd been in an accident. Just looked it up.

Who else thinks it will be Dick/Starfire in Titans and Dick/Babs in the DCEU?

I wonder if he'll cameo in the batgirl movie.

He was mentioned to be showing up in the Batgirl movie as Robin at SDCC.

They shot American Assassin six months after his accident. He looks fine.

Didn't people used to want him to play Tim? I guess he is getting too old for that now.

Colin Ford should play Tim. Nick Robinson from Jurassic World should play Jason.

It was strange watching Tyler Posey playing Stiles in Yoga Hosers

It's atrange hearing anyone talk about yoga hosers in anything but a negative tone.

i didn't mind it

>idk if a 'Batman who also puns' movie can really sell to the general audiences.
The marvel movie fan base would be all over this movie after one trailer.

>Nick Robinson from Jurassic World should play Jason.
They should keep Jason out of the movies. He is too violent and edgy to appeal to anyone over 15, and in terms of popularity is far below Dick and Tim.

>and in terms of popularity is far below Dick and Tim.
You can debate whether more normies would know Jason or Dick. But Tim? You're an actual retard.

I've met more normalfags who know about Tim than about Jason.