What will you do if Trump loses?

What will you do if Trump loses?

move on with life

Prepare for Fallout 5: The Reality

Celebrate

shitpost

subscribe to Trump TV

Sell Drugs. Start running guns across borders, Beat up prostitutes. If the country is going to go to shit and the President can break the law. Then there is no law. If you can't beat them. Join them.

nothing illegal

Stack up on iodine and canned food.

I don't know. Haven't made plans yet.

will not eat cheeseburgers for a week

Stock up on food and water and brace for WW3

Hopefully America can Draft enough Daughters to stop the Ruskies!

make "say it with me: Madame President" Threads

wait until the next election cycle to claim the world is ending

post about the jews again and hope the board finally starts to slow down

>if

Dodge Hillary's draft and continue wasting my life here

I agree. It's a matter of when.

I dunno, I haven't followed politics that much but is it common for america and russia openly threatening war? Also I notice people scurrying around a lot, people from the east with huge baggages and worried faces running towards the west, westerners flocking to the east in groups. Like ants before the rain. I know people call the end of the world every year but I gotta say I haven't seen this much tension in my life.

Pretty comfy here desu senpai.
I guess I stockpile and wait for the nukes.

Move to Spain and lead a life of complete and utter promiscuity.

If he wins though then I will marry my current girlfriend and have kids with her asap

>if
When. I want him to win, I cant fucking stand Hillary, but hes going to lose.

As for what I'm going to do, I'm going to continue to hope that Hillary will go to jail, preferably before she is sworn in. Getting her white bread VP as president would be less bad, at least.

> but hes going to lose.
Acceptance is the final step.

>join the militia and overthrow the government.

>Hillary declares another war
>Putin stages a coup and the Free American Empire comes to rise

Are they still paying you guys or have the shekels stopped rolling in since the FBI reopened the case on your donor?

I actually just started a bulking supplement cycle so regardless of who wins, if/when civil war 2 starts I'll be fucking jacked

False flags are obviously 10000% more likely under Clinton, I already have supplies for nuclear and chemical attacks, spare water filters, shelf-stable food, and funs. the one thing that really scares me is the possibility of a biological attack, weaponized smallpox or something. I try to keep my immune system in top condition, but what the fuck else can you do about that?

Flip a coin. If heads, shitpost about the Jews.
If tails, light myself on fire on Parliament Hill with a sign saying something about how Trudeau is a globalist shill faggot.

I'm 34, white, and male.

I'll be fine.

Lift up rifle, pike, and saber.

>34 and is on Sup Forums
>fine

You fucked up a long time ago

I'Lloyd still be an America and you'll still be a fucking leaf

>I haven't followed politics that much but is it common for america and russia openly threatening war?
Not since 1991

i hope he loses so the white grain becomes even more disillusioned with the system

lurk more

You can never leave.

Considering going for the high score and false flagging as pro Hillary.

Short of a Jeb! surge it's impossible for Trump to lose this.

People are breaking the conditioning.

those tits are awful
nice face tho

Blame every single shitty thing on women since they just HAD to vote for a woman and couldn't bring themselves to vote for a "misogynist sexual predator!"

Being such fucking gullible and shallow sheep cost us all our freedom.

Not in this timeline!!!
Trump will be declared president next year.