Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/MS70Life/status/792191680837320705
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama tossing her to save himself

Watch Biden its in the tweet

Context please?

Watch the video in the tweet

Oh shit, sorry for that stupid question, I'm doing that now.

reads scripted as fuck to me

Bump with laughter

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

enjoy

HahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

stick a fork in her boys

Hillary...
Just be yourself

> WIENER
OOOOOHHHHH GODDDD NAW
THIS SUCKS

I'm not going to watch a fucking video on your gay fucking twitter account, you fucking faggot.

I don't think anyone cares what a leaf does.

I think most would prefer you died slowly of bone cancer, rather than post on Sup Forums

what could it possibly be? i hope there's shit in there about scalia's assassination.

There's alot of murders that could be talked about in there, in addition to direct evidence of attempts to rig the election, and/or direct evidence of support for ISIS.

Isn't allowing a pedophile sex offender access to classified information enough?

yes. thats why she is telling them to release all the emails, to fuck him over too. expect her to go full samson option

Think bigger, Government is probably running an child sex ring for the elites from politicians to filthy oil sheiks.

You people were saying that this election was going to tone down. I didn't fucking believe you of course, because every week's episode has been more outrageous and exciting than the last one, and here we are again.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the season finale. This might just be the greatest story ever told.

But anyway, damn democrats seriously don't understand that everyone has a different consciousness, do they? If you tell a shitty person like Hillary to follow her heart or whatever, she will likely do shitty things. Because her values differ from yours or mine or Obama's. There's not just one fucking set of ethics like the Borg.

She's trying rebrand her self as anti-establishment by shit talking them to release emails knowing very well they couldn't even if they wanted.

Do you think this means we aren't going to see all 33k, and that Wikileaks is going to back off as long as they take down Clinton?

I hope not. I hope they burn it all the way to the top.

It's a fucking setup.

Early votes showed Trump smashing Clinton. Hillary as scapegoat is plan Z.

I think their is a balance between anarchy and justice. they will have to figure that out

Are we all sure Putin didn't do this?

KEK

Maybe next election you nerd virgins.

Is this Obama quote from today?

This whole election is straight whack a doo part 2 electric boogaloo i tell you what