"Peter with white skin comes great privilege as well as responsibility for the crimes our ancestors perpetuated against...

>"Peter with white skin comes great privilege as well as responsibility for the crimes our ancestors perpetuated against the natives and people of color! You must check that privilege as often as possible!"

I get they wanted to distance themselves from the Raimi films but this was a little too preachy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much alcohol do you consume before making bullshit threads like this? Is there some form of entertainment you get from it? I mean holy shit, just how meaningless IS your life??? Shouldn't you go back to masturbating over anime girls?

I think it's just a weird Sup Forums meme they haven't realized doesn't translate to Sup Forums well.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0

I thought it was just a meme.

There's a line in Spider-Man 1 during the wrestling part which is something like "nice outfit did your husband make it for you?". An user in all seriousness asked how they got away with that, as you wouldn't today. So now Raimi is a hardcore Nazi. This must be a spinoff.

You know, this has actually got me thinking.

Why exactly am I supposed to put special care into "Minorities" when they seem to spew nothing but Vitriol to me?

The comics and cartoons board isn't really the place for this.

Black people are assholes

I'm just keeping this thread bumped so it attracts the Sup Forums posters and Sup Forumstards.

Actually it's Native American.

This is a cool meme but Sup Forumsmblr is full of faggots

Black man here. Just mind your own business. That's all the average minority wants. Don't be racist and don't give special treatment. Just mind your own business just like how you want minorities to mind theirs.

This isn't directed to you but I don't care if a white person is racist/predjudice as long as they stay the fuck away from me.

Give us the followup man

>Hand me the Zyklon B!
>For what?
>It begins catalyzation, when the vapor hits the blood stream.

>With white skin comes great privilege

It's really not though

Willful segregation just breeds stronger racism.

People are going to self segregate anyway so we might as well accept it. I used to be optimistic and think we'll all live in one big melting pot one day but it's not feasible. Just atixk to your own.

>and don't give special treatment
If I do that people call me racist

but niggers make too much % of violence, why?

Like I said, mind your own business. You don't owe anyone anything so keep to yourself.

But niggers don't want equal shit, they want more and for free user.

>white male pursuing black female
the movie isn't SJW user, don't you know that interracial relationships are only ok if it's a black guy with a white girl?

When white men are interested in romance it's rape.

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

Time to go talk to some black people instead of sitting on Sup Forums all day.

Oh I get it you play the nice guy that just want you to talk to a few other black guys, then BAM mugged and raped

Statistics are facts user, noggers are more violent.

I know you two are memeing but I'll say it again, go outside and actually talk to some black people instead of shitposting in your echo chamber.

>talk to blacks
>get stabbed
>get your wallet stolen
>get raped anally
>another day in America

>be American
>talk to black
>get shot

Not because he's black but because he's American

Fuck off Tumblie.

>he doesn't say "Thank you" for being raped by a minority
Why are you so fucking racist, user?

>tfw black
>tfw too fucking anti social to even talk to people.
>micro penis
Why does god hate me?

iktf

Unfortunately, when the creators of cartoons and comics keep shoving this crap into the medium, it becomes unavoidable.

>People are going to self segregate

No they aren't. Fuck, if I had to live in the community I grew up in for the rest of my life I'd jump from the cathedral. And it was a nice community, low crime and everything.

I like hanging out with people with mixed opinions, interests and backgrounds. Keeps me balanced as a person, stops prejudice building up, and I've made more friends because of it. And I know a whole lot of people who are like me as well, who reject the 'person belongs to certain background, so they must fit into all of it's tropes, idiosyncracies and common denominators'.

It's why people are hating stuff like the BBT, because it makes no sense when people try to write comedy about people as caricatures (especially when they have little knowledge on the subject), when real people break the trope more commonly and more amusingly. One of the biggest weebs I know goes mountainbiking on weekends, another was a competitive weightlifter, and a third won't shut up about the latest releases in the indie music scene.

>Are you equating race with interests user?

Maybe I am. The vast majority of fuckers can't even identify race beyond a double digit binary system of white, black, asian and mixed race, and by the same lowest common denominator logic that seems to be used to justify most racist believes, racism is pointless when the vast majority can't properly define it.

I'm being facetious here, and there are minor differences in melanin and bone structure, and major differences in poverty, mental illnesses and homelessness but come on. Bigots don't have their hate come from statistical analysis, they have it come from old tribalistic instincts that are becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Pretty sure nobody sane has ever posted that opinion, but the plot of Noughts and Crosses comes to mind.

>he was white Peter
>all these years protesting the civil rights act and one of my own gets me
>I-i dunno Uncle Ben he looked Irish to me
>ahh you're a good kid Peter

All you can really say is it was a different time

Godspeed Uncle Ben

I'm saving this.

who the hell are you trying to trick? check the murder rates

>"The white and the powerful, like Stark, they don't care about systemic racism. We have to check our privilege after them. We have to live knowing that whites as a whole dont let the black man advance."

We'll I can applaud you for having a positive outlook on life. I guess I'm just too cynical.

>The average black person wants to be left alone
>NUH UH Sup Forums SAYS ALL BLACKS ARE BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERERS
>Go talk to some black people
>B-BUT MUH STATISTICS

Step outside your house man. Most black people don't even care that you exist.

Nice white neighborhood with only a few middle/high class black guys you have there.

Now move to a black hood see what happens.

Really crawled under you skin huh lad?

>lad?

Did you just assume his gender you fucking BIGOT!

I live a middle class black neighborhood.

Wow your quality of life improves when you aren't poor and don't live around poor people. Makes you think huh?

>"Move to a ghetto to see how hoodrats act!"

Wow and I can move to some poor hick town to confirm my suspicion that all white people are inbred meth addicts?

Except black crimes are mayor in both upper and low class. It actually doesnt even affect the class, income or education.

The negro american is always more criminal than its white pair.

I know you guys like to move the goalpost and blame society, class, education, but there is factual evidence that niggers are niggers in just every class or education level.

>his gender
Did you just assume XIS GENDER, FASCIST?!

Welp the racists have taken over
abandon thread

I have a sneaking suspicion this was OPs plan all along

Oh here we go. Are you going to post some meme Sup Forums stats too?

I'm still enjoying my comfy black neighborhood. How's Hicksville with all the meth?

The RACIST HAS TAKEN OVER?! Someone call the NSA!

>I know you guys like to move the goalpost and blame society, class, education, but there is factual evidence that niggers are niggers in just every class or education level.

I like how you preemptively shit down any reasonable response to your ignorance before the argument got started. You'll make a great politician one day.

I don't know about you, but other whites have given me far more trouble than blacks ever have, and I went to a fairly ghetto SoCal high school.

>Statistics and facts are nazism!
Yes, I could post the usual graphics and sources. But you have cognitive dissonance. You wont accept them despise they prove that american negroes are more prone to violence and crime than whites at any social class or education level

Yes, I know perfectly your shitty excuses so I shut them down before you can even use them.

Finally while its real, factual and dangerous black crime is not comics or cartoons. sage.

B-but user, my celebs are telling me thug culture is hip!

Of course, it's shitting up my home board. Or at least, it's shitting it up worse

>This much ignorance

How does it feel to be willfully retarded? At least I don't have to waste time arguing with you. I wonder what you look like. I have to see how much of a neckbeard you are.

Raimiposting has been here for a long time.

If you want to jerk off to the guy, keep it to yourself

>"I'm retarded but don't bother trying to correct me because my echo chamber tells me everything I want know."

Sorry, but factual statistics and numbers are with me. Reality disagrees with your gay view of the world

It's not.
Anti-semitic Uncle Ben was funny at the start, but it got old fast

Hi OP

He is right, the movie was preachy as shit and not subtle at all.

Not watched this movie. What's the exact dialogue?