Obama and Hillary BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MS70Life/status/792191680837320705
redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/white-house-cancels-all-obama-appearances-at-hillary-campaign-events-
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
archive.fo/Vg9O1
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
youtube.com/watch?v=l_Uo0VJihCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source me up faggot

Lynx or it didn't happen.

Uncle Joe responds

Hahahaha

Take the load directly from the weiner folks.

It's over ctr.

it's not true though, somebody linked me her schedule in the last one of these threads

besides this bullshit picture from OP. how are you guys estimating this will play out? are there really democrats who are going to vote for TRUMP instead of hillary because of these claims? I feel the camps are a little bit too polarized for that to happen.

redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/white-house-cancels-all-obama-appearances-at-hillary-campaign-events-

Lots of people in the middle.

No they just won't bother voting or will vote third party. Either way helps trump.

It's about turnout.

Are the majority of voters seriously going to turnout to vote for a criminal just to stop Drumpf?

I am independent and considering voting Trump instead of Stein.

Hillary had less hard support and more soft support than Trump.
This means that her supported are more likely to abandon her over a scandal. Also it hurts her potential turnouts.
Furthermore it's really bad for support among independents, which is already quite low in comparison to Trump's.

Fuck she is one ape looking tranny. Barry has total shit taste.

A free MAGA hat and a train ticket to the TRUMP TRAIN! will be delivered if you do!

im a bernie supporter turned trump after all the corruption that has come to light within her campaign and i can guarantee you that im not the only one

I used to vote democrat.
Until the blantent media polarization drove me to find alternative sources of information.

now I realize just how increadibly and utterly fucked this situation is. Downright Orwellian.

Voting trump. day of the rope.

>are there really democrats who are going to vote for TRUMP instead of hillary because of these claims?

I'm pretty sure most of the democratic voter base lost their will to vote after Bernie literally sold out to Hillary.

It's pretty funny to realize just how many people fucking despise her.

ayyyy.

What bugs me most is that Obama will never know how shitty he actually was

When that dude dies, I'm going to pay to write that in the local newspaper obituary

Now the finger poi.ting & buck passing starts to get good.

The Internet is the best thing that ever happened to politics, at least as far as the people are concerned.

YES! WHO'S WITH ME?!

He never had a chance with Emmanuel and Clinton cucking him from the get go. I think John Kerry did a good job of showing more of what Obama wanted. Iran and Cuba improved relations are actually fairly significant. That is more to do with Kerry tho.

>bombed seven countries in six years

Send that savage back to africa.

looks like someone who was berntout got their medicine to turn high energy again.
Red pills for everyone

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
>She is btfo in Florida early votes

If the FBI reopened the investigation, she's been thrown under the bus already. Obama threw her under that bus. Maybe the nigger tape is real.

archive.fo/Vg9O1

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

archive has deleted obama speaches
the second is updated after twitter explosion

Good taste in animu.

I was expecting the second season to not be as good and it turned out great, too.

Still need to see the movie, though.

Ok, now THIS is really bad.

Shits getting real

Everyone tells me to steer clear away from season 2. Different directors and everything.

I heard through the grapevines that Stein will be endorsing Trump soon

Holy shit.

This must be some serious shit.

The entire establishment are going to throw her under the bus to save their hides.

LIB IN
EXTREME DAMAGE CONTROL

THIS IS GLOOOOOORIUS..

>The entire establishment are going to throw her under the bus to save their hides.

They're going to have to, otherwise they're going down with her.

Obama's entire legacy could be ruined by this. He's fucked.

A small disillusioned minority may turn to Trump, a larger portion will turn to the third-party candidates, most will just end up too jaded to vote at all. Trump will definitely win.

Source?

This year has been fucking crazy. I love that we get to be here and see this all happen.

she still ahead in the polls

Same

God I hope this turns out to be something good.

Contemporary human sacrifice to appease the ravenous public: Hillary Clinton Edition.

I still see the left side here.

Nah it's still good. The movie is lame though.

This is literally never going to happen. Went would she endorse a competitor? The reason she trying to make Hillary look bad is because she's the candidate that she'll logically poach voters from. Use your brain leaf.

archive fgt

archive.fo/Vg9O1

Which one is Obama in the picture? Both look like a man.

It's worth watching. It goes an interesting direction.

Pic got a zozzle.

now certainly the fbi won't think there's a connection between them
smart move king nigger, smart move

So how much should I bet on Trump winning?

See we have a ctr negative hole pozd individual amongst us.

Yes goy, in the polls you must trust. Ignore fbi

Muh polls, think people still believe your fake ass polls. Kys

Polls aren't going to save the cunt from prison

IT STARTS WITH ONE THING

pedojoe on overflow

Oh fuck, that reaction is priceless

Thanks senpai

Didn't vote for him the first two times, so why the fuck would I do that?

he climbed into the tank with Hillary so he can burn in it with her

This is all a giant game. Don't get confused by either of them

Kill yourself CTR

Fucking hell his reaction

youtube.com/watch?v=l_Uo0VJihCU

Just make sure it ends in repeating digits and make sure to vote.

They've been friends for years! Remember Obama and Hillary? They HATED each other and now they're the best o' buds. It's an act.

Also, white power.

HE KNOWS SHE'S FUCKED NOW

He kinda ha to do this the same way that if Hilary was already president and they were still investigating her. He has such close ties to her that now he has to be aware that even the simplest of acts could be misconstrued

lol I love the "legacy" thing

I have regular debates with a hard left coworker, and even he knows Obama was a fucking disaster. His supervisor, who is black, was hard obama, now he is 100% fucking MAGA baby.

Obama's legacy is that he proved the stereotype that black people can't be trusted with credit

>UPDATE:

>After screenshots taken and story posted, the website updated with Obama on schedule!

Does it means Obama is back on campaign again?

THE JIG IS UP

I say again

THE JIG IS UP

Im ao curious what will you retards do when hilly wins

wew

>Look I don't know where these emails came from but --

>Apparently Anthony Weiner

>Oh... Oh God... Welp...

I don't even know how to interpret this any other way than "BIDEN BTFO!"

Obama has already been caught lying to cover up Hilary's email shit. Why break up now?

It almost seems like he planned this. Kinda strange.

Why are blog views higher in archive than live version?

Right?!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((polls)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

is obama our guy?

In the next few days someone is getting thrown under the bus

Expect some deaths due to natural causes

I didn't vote the 2 times and I actually stood face to face with that jackass in '08 with a shit eating grin and a roll of my eyes.

What the fuck does the reporter say to the question "Where does this emails come from?"

shutitdown.jpg

He obviously decided to backstab the witch the the best opportunity he had.
She cant even respond to him now because m-muh black votes.

Anothony weiner
I could barley hear it

Anthony "happy to see you" Weiner

I predict that if Clinton is elected that the 'suicide' rate is going to skyrocket. People shooting themselves in the back, people cutting their own brake lines. But on the plus side her scandal rate is going to plummet.

>#MAGA

Sure this is a unbiased source.

Makes sense. I hope they will rat each other out, especially Hillary and Bill must have some juicy stuff on currenct gov

its higher on the live serb check agian