Do you trust him Sup Forums?

Do you trust him Sup Forums?

People on Sup Forums got mad at crooked cops in Gotham and called it sjw bullshit. it doesn't matter

>Harley/Joker getting married
>Not Harley/Ivy

Nah, I don't trust him. I'll trust Bennett before him desu

Probably, people think writing about crooked cops and a more violent batman is anti-police and therefore SJW, if anything Joker is going to be an SJW in this

Sure, I love Murphy.

Are there any more drawings of that batmobile?
Concept work other pages...anything?

Characterizing it as being "afraid" to read it is a weird word choice. If it was actually SJW tripe I would just avoid buying it as it's clearly not something being marketed to me, not cringe in fear at the mere mention of it.

No, this Batman take is not new or groundbreaking, I dont trust this not to be some form of virtue signalling and the fact that the author cares to clarifiy that its totes not that just cements it for me. Let your work speak for you, if it isnt what your critics say it is then it will correct them, there's no need to beg for people to read your shit.

here

thank you

>People think writing about crooked cops and a more violent batman is anti-police and therefore SJW
Well, it totally is SJW. I couldn't see any right-winger writing something like that.

We'll see, I guess. Saying he's centre left gives me confidence. Has anyone asked him his opinion on trump v. Hilary?

That's a really cool blend of nolan and bruce timm

Ultimately, it's an elseworld. They could make Bruce Wayne trans and give him a side cut and I wouldn't really care. It doesn't affect the main continuity. DC is smart like that.

Who fucking cares about either of them. Drown yourself.

>Frank Miller
>Right winger

have a (You).

Seriously dude eat a fucking shoe.

"Virtue signaling"

Who fucking talks like that? I swear the biggest problem with America is none of you people have real problems so you focus on stupid meaningless shit.

I hate how you can't write anything even vaguely political these days without people calling it "SJW." A lot of the best comics out there touched on the relevant politics of their time.

Miller is Left wing, its just being in Manhattan when 9/11 happened made him somewhat extreme on certain topics.

>Has anyone asked him his opinion on trump v. Hilary?
I really don't want to know and neither should anyone else. Those are his own beliefs that he should keep to himself.

I think you just follow too many Marvel creators on twitter and you can't shut that part of your brain off.

Because if he says Hilary is perfect and trump is a monster instead of the actual centrist answer "oh god the system is so fucked" then we know he's lying

>Who fucking talks like that?
Sup Forums

Newsflash: Miller is a liberal. Just because 9/11 was traumatizing for him and caused him to go hard on the whole War on Terror thing doesn't mean he's not left wing.

Sorry for not wanting my media to be soap boxes for the author's preferred propaganda so they can shove it down my dick.

>I hate how you can't write anything even vaguely political these days without people calling it "SJW."
Murphy described the book touching on topics like Black Lives Matter. Those were the words he used. Clearly that was a red flag for some people.

Kill yourself.

nou

But if it's right wing propaganda, that's totally alright though!!

I hope they eventually kill Ivy and keep her on ice. Just to see the tears.

God, I hate that Ivy League faggot. What a pathetic waste of oxygen.

What in the fuck is an eFeminist? A keyboard warrior? The fuck.

Putting shipping garbage before anything else is truly sad. I'm guessing you're an obese virgin, because I can't imagine anyone else being so obsessed with this trash.

Quite the strawman you built there. Must have took a few farms' worth!

I think so

Clearly it is. But BLM is also a part of the political realities of our time. I hate how sensitive these people are. Anti-SJWs like that are stifling creativity.

Eh, I like what I like. I'm not ashamed of it

So is there anything to the premise so far besides HarleyXJoker being a thing? Also what's up with all these Batman OGN's? C'mon people actually like the Wonder Woman movie, give her some love.

Again, who fucking cares. Read the comic and judge it on its own merits. You Sup Forumslacks are fucking incapable of understanding this concept of judging something based on the thing instead of the politics of the person who made it.

"Rapist woodrue", people like this should be hanged from the street.

How do you know he's from Sup Forums?

Don't you user, anyone who disagrees with you is from Sup Forums!

Probably just a typo... probably.

What if he said that Hillary was more suited for the office? She was, but I doubt you'd consider that "centrist."

DC axed the Trinity issue where the big three were gonna defend the free speech of a Milo stand in on a university. Cited political fatigue as a reason. And honestly DC's output has been better for avoiding this nonsense. Hope this book doesn't fuck it up.

Punk Rock Jesus was gorgeous but atrociously written. I've no hope for this beyond the art.

Nah, from what posted the person is delusional. I mean he's defending Ivy in the movie but Ivy has always been batshit insane about the environment and is calling Floronic man a rapist.

>DC axed the Trinity issue where the big three were gonna defend the free speech of a Milo stand in on a university.

Is this before or after the kiddy diddling thing? Because I can see why they might not want to take the stance of defending the free speech of a child grooming advocate. There's "political" and then there's "dying on a hill nobody gives a shit about."

>how do you know this person obsessed with politics is from the board obsessed with politics
I dunno, man. Just an educated guess.

just like how anyone who disagrees with right wing shit must be from tumblr/reddit, right?

This!!!!
If it works, great! It's a new twist that will make a nice animated movie. It it fails, it'll be a story time of pain, and it won't effect Batman at all.

It's a she
Ivyleague is a girl

Yeah, it's how to argue in Sup Forums 101.

Should have known, I don't get why there's a big following for Ivy, she's just sex pot desu same with Harley.

>I'm center-left

Yeah okay
I'm not antifa but I think all southern people need to have their culture erased to make black people happy

Notice how the sentience was phrased, "hilary is perfect, trump is a monster" and then "or the truth..."
Alot of Sup Forums claim they only voted for trump to expose how broken the system is. They like to push the narrative that no matter how bad a president trump turns out to be, he was the better choice and any dissent is far left "I'm with her" SJW propaganda.

>all southern people need to have their culture erased to make black people happy

Why is it that the south doesn't seem to have any culture to it other than the veneration of men that rebelled against the US government and barbecue?

I mean, seriously. Do conservatives ever talk about southern heritage outside of the context of "We need to keep these statues around for reasons."?

Why am I a right wing now? I never made any statement regarding the left or right, so why is your strawman relying on me being right wing? Why is it always "with us or against us"?

I live in the south user.
Southern Culture is based on seclusion. Always has been, always will be. It started with the original Scottish and Irish clans that settled in the hills being at odds with the english and french settlers that moved into the river delta's and plains. This turned into a class separation when the fur trade died and the slave trade allowed the cotton fields and orchards to make money. Then it became about an agrarian society versus a manufacturer one, and for the past one hundred and fifty years it's been literally reduced to "fuck carpet baggers".
Feels bad man.

Russianfag here. Statue defenders in America seem from here like the ones that defend those Lenin abominations in every single town and his body at a red square because it is muh heritage and muh history.

>Why is it that the south doesn't seem to have any culture to it other than the veneration of men that rebelled against the US government and barbecue?

Why is it that the north doesn't seem to have any culture to it other than the veneration of men that rebelled against the British government and pizza?

New Orleans nigga

you're shit, the good thing is that nobody is writting Harley/Ivy, DC got the best they could to make a good GN for Harley and of course that won't include Harley as gay. You didn't get a Ivy/Harley big film but a romantic story with Harley/Joker, 2 hrs in a romantic comedy written like "how Harry met Sally"

Harley/Ivy is shit for a small audience, always in non canon or lesser products. They are going to bury it after a while but Harley/Joker is going to be known for millions.

I don't care dude, I'm gonna enjoy every little piece of what I can get. You're more mad than I am if you have gone to this instance instead of dropping the subject

I think the word is right.
SGM is a good artist and but I hesitate to take this because I have been hit bny too much SJW written stuff with no story in the past.

Now I recoil instinctively when I see the shadow of a political argument.
When it is Marvel, there is nothing to be afraid, the writing is trash, the drawing is trash and the characters are fake replacement.

When it is DC you can "fear" that good artwork is destroyed by shitty written and characters are hurt.

That and I don't want to spent 5 times 5$ to read something that insult me and my belief. There is already taxes for that.

That's exactly what it's like with the main difference being that unlike Lenin, the confederacy LOST.

Prejudice.

Amusingly enough, most of these people wanting the statues torn down would likely be in favor of statues of Lenin remaining because Lenin is an icon on the left.

Dunno why we venerate losers, but oh well.

>diversity and comics retweeted

enjoy it cause it's going to disappear eventually, the new age is for Joker/Harley.

I'll do, thank you very much

So, in other words, poor widdle babby needs a safe space, gotcha.

We both know that's not true, though. Travel anywhere in the PNW and you'll trip over culture. And that's true just about everywhere. Montana? Same shit.

But the south? It seems to begin and end at slavery and rebellion against the government.

This, I wish hadn't been so whiny

I don't trust anyone who uses "sjw" unironically

The true centrist would be the decision ultimately matters little. There's a lot more to U.S government then the President and his cabinet.
Anyway, Hillary was not more suited for office if you consider her personal baggage not that Trump is exactly clean the only thing people had against him on Hillary's level was a quote taken out of context.

People love lost causes, especially ones that reinforce their prejudices.

>the only thing people had against him on Hillary's level was a quote taken out of context.

What do you mean "Hillary's level"? I'd consider his long list of corruption lawsuits to be way more concerning than Hillary's scandals. She was just politics as usual. That doesn't mean I like it. But anything more than that is right-wing hysteria.

we'll see what ideas he includes we could love or hate this thing but anyway I really want to read it. Joker is there and SM wants to prove he's a good writer though it's very probable he is not.

Besides I have the bad feeling that DC is trying to say White Knight is like TKJ or TDKR and it's going to influence the canon.

Stop projecting

Maybe I don't want to spend money on something I will dislike.
When it is Marvel, I know I won't like it.
They got me with Jane Foster Thor and Kamala

When it is DC, I can still hope for something balanced. The pitch is decent, Gotham cops are dirty and there is something to be done.

If it is balanced debate and not too much politics it can be a decent idea.

I am more a fan of pure adventure. Stuff like Green Lantern by Johns or Dan Jurgens Superman. It is a matter of preference.

Not every comics need a message. Imagine a comics written by a Trump lover, full of dialog were they constantly glorify a wall, constantly says stuff about only two genders. It would be equally shit.

Lenin is hardly a loser though, and he is among the most influential figures of the human history, but that wasn't my point. The point was that when your heritage consists solely of unnecessary war and the enslavement of the shitload of people and the statues were erected (not even a hundred years ago, and not even by actual war vets) mainly to show their descendants that YES WE DID THAT AND WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT LOL FUCK YOU (which goes for Lenin statues in Russia and Confederate statues in USA alike) then you should shut up about it, or at least not act surprised when people that like it.

He's a mediocre writer with great art that will most likely get ruined a bit by the colors.

It'll likely be one of those "meh writing great art" books.

Embarrassing

>this murder-inclined environmental terrorist who uses sexually abuses people to get them to kill for her is a good role model.

Anyone who discusses politics on Sup Forums should get banned.

All of you on both sides are pussies who would benefit from a good beating so you can realize what real issues are.

>that will make a nice animated movie.
Please no. These Batman animated movies have to stop.

Because we won.

A lot of Southern culture is Scots-Irish culture. Rebellion against higher authorities and cultural disengagement is in their blood.

Other parts of the South have different cultures. Virginia is very into the genteel old English thing and likes to focus on their roots to George Washington etc. Louisiana has the Cajun culture, and Texas has the Texas Revolution/Sam Houston thing

Remnants of the "Northern" culture that existed during the civil war are mostly confined to New England now. Most of the Northeast culture was transformed by immigration.

>Refusing to pay money for things you know in advance will not interest you is wanting a safe space.

I don't buy pony-related merchandise either, does that mean I'm looking for a safe space from /mlp/?

Just speaking for myself, I was more concerned by the bodycount from Hillary's decisions than I was Trump's lawsuits. I still didn't vote for either because fuck both of them, but Hillary had been in politics long enough to rack up some pretty ugly baggage that was, by and large, worse on a strictly humanitarian level.

Go back to fucking Sup Forums, Jesus Christ mods do your fucking job and ban these people for 24 hours so they learn to stay on that board.

>in b4 I've never even been to Sup Forums

That is where you go to discuss this shit you daft cunts

If we're going to go into the realm of Seth Rich conspiracy theories Trump also has quite a few skeletons in his closet, allegedly.

I don't think they're talking about Seth Rich conspiracy theories but rather shit like intervening in Libya, overthrowing Gaddafi, urging a removal of Assad and conflict with Russia

I'm afraid of spending money on it.

Good point. And fuck anyone who says SJW like its a bad thing. There's right and there's wrong. Fuck fascist scumbags who fucking think there's something wrong with giving a fuck. I'd fucking knock the teeth out of anyone who came at me in person with some "SJW" shit. Cunts

It's a comic and a comic writer
It belongs to Sup Forums

I'm not talking about fucking "Clinton bumps off her enemies" Sup Forums-tier conspiracy theories, I'm talking about verifiable fact, as mentioned.

Didn't she sabotage the peace treaty in Libya? Something about her involvement made fail, at least from my understanding. Makes all those comics venerating Hillary seem rather vacuous.