How do you insult and make fun of british people?

How do you insult and make fun of british people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/man-chokes-to-death-on-mcdonalds-cheeseburger-a3173551.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teeth

You can't, they're your superiors.

ignore them and act confident in your doings without apologizing

Show them a mirror.

Hand them a mirror.

throw their tea into a harbor

post images on John Oliver

Why would we do that? Anglos are our bros. Angbros.

I just remind them that they're British and they tend to enter into self-loathing and tea-drinking spasms.

I can't imagine anything worse than that other than acknowledging nuclear bomb drops as a war crime or living in a world without burgers.

what

how can you be superior with that accent

Call them americans

You annex half of Europe.

I try to imitate their accent while doing the Costanza face

You literally can't, pablo.

The Eternal Anglo is without flaw.

The best insult is to just ignore them. It reminds them of how irrelevant they are.

why would I in the first place, they seem to be wonderful people.

He's (((British)))

heres a jew insulting a brit if anyones interested
youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ

English "Beauty"

>Jew on Jew action
Everyone wins.

So at what point abortion is not murder according to idiots like him? If they were so confident they would defend late term abortions the same way they do with first trimester

Ask them what the most common name for boys is in their country

Try this for keks.

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

Remind them that muhammed was a pedophile.

oh look, its Hillary's butler Mr Bullshitvideer

See what I mean? Absolutely pitiful attempts.

This is bad

If this was a chart of people executed and 1st trimester/2nd+3rd trimester was replaced with found guilty/posthumously found innocent he would be using it to advocate banning execution

>nearly 1 in 10 abortions is late-stage

This is not something to brag about, John.

In between rains of spit, and half intelligible cockney nonsense.

Hit them where it hurts. Their English Pride. Whatever's left of it.

Well it's hard to insult someone already at the bottom of the ugly barrel.

That guy looks absolutely miserable

Relax, this is just a link to British media.

we don't need to, our very existence is an insult to theirs

You don't, they are legitimately not worth your time or attention.

The colonies are getting a bit uppity again.

You ignore attention whores. Why spend your time and words?

Are you claiming your country hasn't been infested?

That was better Abdul

Point out that their very best looking women are sevens by the rest of the worlds standards and their average ones are not even 4/10.

The Anglo is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him ugly and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Paid HillShill

By making fun of their retarded accent.

You can't. British people insult each all the time for banter, it makes you pretty thick skinned.

Better be careful we might slap your shit again

This.
But there are niches to exploit.

Shut up you fithy scott

not to mention that it's not a tiny number either, 700,000 total abortions in the USA in 2012

>we

As in you'll beg the French and Dutch for help, because you couldn't do it solo?

Some "revolution" you had. Over 2% tax, no less.

I will unleash the greatest bantz which I may have in my mind. It must be done with spontaneity you see. We must destroy them--your 7s command me. I shall engage.
Ahem. British people. Hear me now. I did not want to do this, but it is for my country.

You have a low level of variety in foodstuffs available for purchase. Fie on you.

Your public parks are saturated with darkies, and in them violence is not contained by the law. Your green fields have become jungles of lawlessness.

Your celebrities are but a joke to us. Their mannerisms betray an almost universal great anxiety, and this can be reasonably interpreted as a reflection of your national psyche. You are become a land of the infirm.

You live in what is called a flat. This is sad, and it recalls to the mind a hivelike structure. It reflects upon your life, because your life is flat.

You let your government watch you with the closed circuit television cameras. You let your taxes pay people to masturbate to you while you are asleep.

Winston Churchill made some mistakes. You might not like to admit it, but he did.

You are a people well couched in routine, because without your routines, most of which revolve around tea and bad food, and certain brands of beers which you take very personally, you see that your lives are empty and your women are getting peened out by sand raiders.

Wherefore is thy spirit, "Great" Britain? Also organize your shit, I can't be bothered to know the difference between Great Britain, the UK, regular britain and all that shit.

And finally, the final insult. Here: you have taken a lot of shit from the Irish. And they are on your own island. Once you had an empire.

>taking shit from drunk inbreeding midgets

What the fuck are you doing England?

Says the cuck who had
us come and rescue him
in WWII, I almost feel bad
that we DID, since the Germans
would have made better use of
your country than you, or the
refugees ever could.

6.5/10

Above average, but needs a bit more heavy hitters. Overall good. I enjoyed it.

BUTTER TEETH
U
T
T
E
R

T
E
E
T
H

We keep the brown people in one place. We even built a motorway arround them to keep them in

Thanks. That's literally more than I deserve

John Oliver started a movement with "Drumpf." It's the most powerful meme of the election, it triggers drumpfkins like nothing else. It sounds like a bird flying into a window, which is what Drumpf is. Hahah I laugh at you drumpfkins

american spelling is insulting i suppose..

Not bad

absolutely pathetic attempts :^)

This is pretty much the same level of insult as everything else posted in this thread. Embarrassing.

the majority of american accents make you sound dumb as fuck, and i have no idea why you people cannot talk without flapping your arms in an atempt to become airbourne.

hahahaha, this pic. I laughed way harder than supposed to

Dunkirk, Yorktown, New Orleans, etc

If the US didn't intervene all Europe would have been Russian and probably fucked you over too.

more like lolrandom-tier liberal jokes painfully burning themselves out by going hard past the objective cringe point, embarrassing whatever demographic once clung to this particular strain of AIDS, because it's literally time for this to happen in the name of culture.

I cant wait till the chronically depressed steven colbert blows his brains out, no doubt when the humans of this earth kick him out of the timeslot he's currently failing to satisfy and thereby deprive him of the medium he subversively instead uses to satisfy himself and the 5 people that agree with him.

Not at all chap. Honestly its a 7, but in shitpost threads you always lower the rating a bit.

My advice on your rather good shitpost would be as follows:

1) We don't care about food as much as your country does, so arguing about our selection thereof does nothing to us.

2) Our public parks are hardly saturated with darkies. You must remember that we're easily 93% white, with a vast majority of darkies in London. So yes, while London is a shithole, the entire rest of the country is fine. I've not seen a darky in perhaps years.

3) Our celebs are a joke. On this we agree. Good hit in there.

4) Yes, a flat also means both a living space and a description of shape. Very low tier bants here, dragged down the rest of your post.

5) America, my friend. You cannot speak of governments when you are in fact American. Both of our governments are a joke, but mine at least have the good dignity to not have their emails leaked.

6) Good point here on Winston. Very good for bants. If I was an uneducated swine I would attempt to refute that, to be met with swift facts. However, as we're both initiated, we know exactly what this is, and how I am sharply reminded of it. Overall, this point buffed your entire argument. Good play.

7) I'd hardly speak of routines, given it is human nature. However, highlighting the beers aspect of it is good, as we're the only nation of people to use "glass" as a verb, given our drinking culture. A good point, wrapped in some foreplay.

8)
>the difference between Great Britain, the UK, regular britain and all that shit.
American laziness is hardly anybody else's problem besides your own. While amusing, it does not really land a heavy ht.

9) The Irish are drunken fools, who left, and we decided "No, actually" and kept half their island, despite them crying about it now for upwards of many, many years.

Overall, very good. 7/10.

Call them a nigger

You don't need to. They are doing a great job of making a mockery of themselves already.

>A 55% white country calling a 93% white country a nigger

You could at least shake it up and call us a vine swinger, or porch monkey. Or my personal best "Feral pavement ape"

Step your game up a bit. Very low tier.

Remind them they had the largest empire in history. Now their entire empire is gone and people from all these ex-colonies are flooding into their country.

Damn, it's all pretty sad tbqh.

Dear God, his teeth are as big as his dick.

nigger

By denying us our ARYAN BLOOD

>Having a nigger leading your entire country

If you want to upset me, simply deny me my next pint of aryan blood.

This is the most titillating exchange I've ever been a part of. I feel like I've broken into a new level. Surely I cannot argue with your calm, almost secretarial deconstruction of my rhetorical projections. You are a people not only gracious in victory, but it may be said, gracious unto victory itself.

Glad to hear the blacks haven't taken your whole country. I was basing my assessment on Harry Brown. I simply cannot argue with your counterpoints, since they are well reasoned.

you cant

especially burgers

digits dont lie aye

you failed to maintain your bantz sir

nigger

standard.co.uk/news/uk/man-chokes-to-death-on-mcdonalds-cheeseburger-a3173551.html

You son of a bitch you Britished me up! Got me talking like I wear loafers god damn it! You almost had me.

They're clever guys. Watch out. Just don't read their posts in the accent. Whatever you do, don't read their posts in the accent. Motherfuckers are wily.

Thank you, chap. I too have enjoyed this exchange.

Now would you kindly vote in Mr.Brexit himself, so we can, as an Anglosphere tell the globalists to fuck off? That would be fantastic.

>sir

lol fuck off

Call us "limey" because its like an american inside- thing that we dont get which makes it more effective as an insult I think

isnt dat charles mingus tho

Those genes.

see

>You almost had me.

No, I had you. You simply realized it too late.

Out fucking played, Yanks.

you bring up their entire history and compare them to a villain from a silent era film tying women to train tracks for no real reason

beat up india for spices and your idea of a muffin (english muffin) is a fucking stale ass biscuit with no flavor

You can't insult them. Every true british person had meningitis atleast few times.

Tell them the truth, tell them people in Britain fuck sheep.

best answer tbqh, instead of being bitter towards millions of other people. strive for success in your own life

you almost had me? you never had me, you never had your bantz

>Australia
>White

welsh=/= british

You were hitting the mark then you mentioned flats. Most British people live in houses that are joined to others, try that instead. Also as an Englishman teeth jokes are the magic bullet.

This is clearly a draw.

I will tell my children of this day. The day I met a yank who could bants properly.

The wonders of the north of England. Which is why everything above the Watford gap should be nuked.

Yeah, I'll make sure Trump wins, and then I'm going to parachute into your little hobbit village and kick your ass. This was the final humiliation.

Where were my reinforcements Obama?