Sooo.... Anybody's thoughts about Regular Show 2.0?

Sooo.... Anybody's thoughts about Regular Show 2.0?

youtube.com/watch?v=S33uf3E4UT4

It's close enough

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpeg

It's not quite Regular Show but it's Close Enough

Why does the asian girl have slanty eyes? That's pretty fucking racist if you ask me.

Its Close Enough to Regular Show, but it drives over that big line Quintel never crossed with it at 50mph on a Tractor trailer.

Overall this speaks to me on an "I've been there level" with some of the clips

Because Asians have slanty eyes?

>Being this retarded

I can enjoy the Zouks in anything, he really should be bigger then he is.

Looks pretty alright. I'll give it a watch.

Like the other user said, it's Quintel without such strict restraints but we'll see if that's a good or bad thing.

Odds are its a good thing regular show pilot hinted at it being unrestrained before it got aired. Lot of potential for real jokes lost in censorship.

Plus his first project was about getting high if I remember correctly?

I'll give it a try but RS was perfect for me, it did good under restrictions (though they got a bit heavy at the end)

waiting for a release date

I'd say I'm optimistic but the trailer wasn't enticing and I only care about JG, the wife and daughter seem kinda annoying, the asian girl seems acceptable, and maybe his 2 friends too.

I'm also gonna be extra disappointed that Regular Show was cancelled for this if I can't enjoy it- it'll make the pain worse.

It should be fine as long as they keep the dude weed lmao to a minimum.

Yep

>Why does the brown woman have brown skin? That's pretty fucking racist if you ask me.
This is what you sound like.

I'm digging Eileen 2.0

Looks good but i wish it was on a different network like adult swim or comedy central

comedy central maybe

When is it?

The sneak peak was obnoxious, but maybe the show would be tolerable.

Definitely not breaking any ground, though.

google.com

the comedy actually looks pretty good

dunno about the protags being parents, because children are shit

but I guess it'll be close enough

>that fucking thumbs up

i find that so god dam funny for some reason

I'm interested to see if Jason will plug it on HDTGM.

>HDTGM.
???

>TBS wants to adult cartoon viewer audience

uh? yes?

>Dude sex weed drugs lmao.
This isn't Regular show, this is a case study for why executives are needed to set reasonable standards for what the network airs.

That'd be true if it was airing on CN and getting a pass by the censors, there's no "case study" when this same set up has been happening for years with other shows airing on adult-like channels

nothing shows up