Who is better Scott waifu?

Who is better Scott waifu?

Emma, duh

Emma, no contest.

Jean is literally a cheating, manipulating, and vindictive cunt. I don't know why anyone thinks she deserves Scott anymore

Just about everything now has Jean slitting it up with Wolverine before giving Scott sloppy seconds whereas Emma has been nothing but pure devotion so Emma naturally

The Emma x Jean ship is better than either x Scott ship.

incorrect

Emma, easy

>pure devotion
She also cheated too, you know

Emma

The one who stopped being evil when she was with him.

I dropped X-men long time ago. What's Emma up these days? Is she even alive?

At the end of Inhumans vs. X-men, she was crazy and built a bunch of sentinels (which is a no-no for her) because Scott died and she needed his dick.
She got a new costume at the very end, but that was ignored by everyone else after the event.

She is still crazy, but fought back against the Secret Empire a little bit. No one knows what to do with her now.

Best girl Emma

Well Jean is a fucking mind rapist Emma seems to have more respect for people's autonomy

That's sucks tqbh

From a thread next door.

Maria Hill.

Mental fantasy with namor. Its bullshit. She devoted to scott after death. Jean just pissed off.

Emma. Jean is for being dead
You thought I was going to say Wolverine?
Seriously, Wolverine is a bro he deserves better too.

Best OTP. The only ship I've done in my life tbqh.

It was mental flirtation, not dick in the actual pussy like with Jean and Wolverine.

she tried to do some /ss/ with little scott in xmen blue, but little jean stopped her

Hey OP. Be more specifc. Teen scott or Adult scott?

My choices are Emma for teen scott, and Wolverine for Adult.

Jean needs someone immune to her fuckery.

Wolverine and Scott are dead

Maria Hill

Ruby Summers≥>>>>>>>>Rachel Summers

I like both.

Also, the husband of Jean is the Phoenix, not Scott. Having sex with a Phoenix Host is like having sex with someone bounded to a symbiote. Even before Emma, Jean was "cheating" on Scott with a bird.

After all the things Jean put Scott through?

Emma

that fire bird wanted Scott's dick

Wasn't it basically mental honeypot to further the war effort on her part?

ayyyyyyyyyy

Why does Soule ruin everything he touches?

Pretty much everything she did was for him. She gave up her fortune for him and this was a fortune in the billions. Pure. Fucking. Devotion

Emma, 100%.

Far more personality than Jean, much less nostalgia-driven writer favoritism.

At least nobody doubts the sex was better with Emma.

Basically, Scott stopped having sex with Jean, sex starved her for months, after being possessed by Apocalypse, because that experience allowed him to discover some "dark things" about himself Jean would never be able to accept.
He begun "therapy" with Emma, and it evolved into psychic sex, which is most comparable to phone sex.
Meanwhile, sex starved Jean tried to make Wolverine fuck her (Wolverine said no), and ended up making out with Wolverine in space when they thought they would die.

Perhaps Scott was sexually repressed all his life, and after being possessed by Apocalypse, he realized he wanted to do some very kinky shit, but he knew Jean was the perfect goody goody wife, and 1) she would never be ok with anal or pegging for example 2) she would lose all respect for him if he told her he wanted to do that

Emma was what Scott needed
Also, dating someone who is pretty much as powerful as Galactus while Phoenix Host, must be very off putting.

psylocke

Jesus fucking christ, did the other xmen give Jean shit about this?

Ok this is going too fucking far. She just precision lobotomized someone against their will. When the hell will she be mind stapled and tossed into a pit finally.

the more important question:

would you waifu scott?

i'm hoping teen jean goes full dark phoenix so she dies

and this is coming from a HUGE jean grey fan

more Scott & Wolverine from blessed Japan

Scott is a top, lean (Slim), 6 feet 3 guy with big dick. Wolverine is super power bottom

They did not. They've been around her for so long that no way they even posses an ability to criticize Jean.
Magneto, Emma and Cuckoos did this though.

Scott, Jean, and Emma are like the bottom three Xmen they're all terrible

I remember reading one of the first issues of X-men Blue, and it really seemed like Bunn was actually going to acknowledge her mindfucking everyone, but then I fell off the series because the art got pretty bad. Has that been followed up on yet?

you got shit taste, son

Nope. And never will be.
But Beast using magic because he just can't catch up to the decades of lightning-fast tech development by Stark and Pym, is kinda cool. Blue is readable.

What is it with psychic redheads and mindrape? Miss Martian did the same thing and was never really called out on it

You can't call out someone who can lobotomize you from a yard away without even looking at you, otherwise you'll end up like the others

I know of one organisation that has the tech, authority and jurisdiction to "call out" Jean.

Have you watched season 2? There were lots of people calling her out, but she never really learned until she mindbroke Aqualad.

Given that she is not in the promo art for season 3, some actual consequences might have happened to her.

I wanna see that scan

>What's for lunch? Hope it's dick!
JE

We're memeing about Bobby and all. But I actually find this much, much worse. Actually having mindrape in the book and never addressing it afterwards. That's way, way more fucked.

It's like the writers were mind raped...

I'm glad you're dead, Logan.

God damn I miss Scott and Emma.

>Jean
>better in any way

I also miss the cuckoos before Bendis fucked up the hive mind.

Emma without a doubt.

t. contrarian is my mutation.

what book issue is this?

all three of them are miserable fucking people. I can't give a fuck about any of them.

That's X-Men now.
Nothing but retarded garbage.

Emma
Jean can only be a good waifu to someone OP enough to check her mindrape habit.

Secret War #2. I think it's Daisy's first appearance.

that costume is 90s level terribad

>>tfw no yandere diamond psychic that would burn the world to ashes for you

and that is why it has only ever been seen in this one panel.
It did appear on the cover to "Secret Empire United," but then the art was swapped to Magik because Emma being in the book was supposed to be a surprise (but Zub even told everyone that in the announcement)

And here's the Magik cover. Emma appeared in regular White Queen garb in the issue

Emma

LOL

Emma. Speaking of which, were the instances were Emma cheated on Scott (mentally or otherwise) written by Bendis?

I'm asking, because that'd make them noncanon.

I just read Secret War. Written by Bendis. But it's actually good.
Please explain to me how I'm wrong, I'm not really up on what was and wasn't canon in 2004.
Because I'm a little freaked out. Good book by Bendis? Something is wrong here. And I hope it's just my ignorance.

It's not good, you're just confused. I know his x ones are considered monumentally shit.

She was controlling Xorn to be the face of the mutant empire while Hydra was in charge.

>not dick in the actual pussy like with Jean and Wolverine
Jean and Wolverine never fucked

She also kidnapped young Scott in an attempt to brainwash him into becoming her Scott.

Well, the idea of all b-list tech villians being funded from Latveria really is retarded. And so is Latveria having an elected prime-minister. But other than that? I actually liked it.
Quake's first apperance and she's traced from young Jolie? Yes, please.
Drunk Logan is actually fun.

your mindraping skills don't work in this world jean.

In my opinion Secret Wars is a book that coasts by on great art.
The story was, not great.

Yes, but it was a story. I didn't know that Bendis could write a story. Even Alias, while enjoyable, wasn't really a story.

Isn't Logan like near immune to alcohol (as in, he would have to consume it for a long while and repeatedly to get somewhat drunk before healing factor wipes it). How did he find enough on a plane to get that hammered?

Emma Frost; plastic surgery and all.

It's not about how much you drink, it's about how. He probably put a tampon full of pure alcohol up his ass.

Or a bottle of good old-fashioned Everclear.

His liver is basically teenage virgin status since he can't develop a tolerance. He's a light weight so it balances out.

Emma, hands down. She actually has a personality. Jean has always been boring AF and carried by the phoenix force.

I fucking hate this meme. Kill yourself m8.

Emma. Jean has always been a shit character bar for 5 minutes in the 80's.

Even Logan deserves better than her.

I think AvX was written by like 4 people (Bendis, Hickman, Aaron, and someone else) while Gillen has to pick up the pieces

Bendis and Aaron? That's a bit too much.

Emma! of course!

I didn't like that story very much, specially how much was left hanging by the end...