Fucking Millennial Degenerate Scum

Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my generation? They are loud, degenerate, disrespectful cunts. I just went outside to smoke a cigarette and witnessed one of these fucks stray away from a party at my neighbor's house, walk into a stairwell and start pissing. The faggot and feminist (blue hair kind) he was with didn't even bat an eye. I don't mind parties, they're enjoyable, it's a Friday night, I get it, I can deal with the noise, but pissing in a stairwell when there's the entirety of the host's property, bathrooms, and a construction site portajohn all closer, what in the actual fuck? It's my 5th year anniversary tonight, my wife and I ordered some take out, watched some Netflix and tried to enjoy a peaceful, relaxing night together, and we got this shit. What in the actual fuck. How do we fix this shit? Should I go full 1488 and shout racial, sexist and homophobic slurs at the party? Maybe it would get the cops called and fuck up whatever other degenerate shit is going on. I just don't know anymore. How do we unfuck this situation?

Get over it faggot. Stay inside watching Netflix instead of smoking u degenerate. Maybe you won't see someone piss in a stairway

>what the fuck is wrong with my generation?

You're all so extra super duper special that you shouldn't even be considered part of your gender, let alone your generation.

Special snowflakes.

>witnessed one of these fucks stray away from a party at my neighbor's house, walk into a stairwell and start pissing.

For 11,600 years out of the last 12,000 years, we didn't have designated pissing places.

It's piss. It will evaporate.
Yes, I'll slap the shit out of you if I catch you pissing on my house or car.

Not because of the piss, but because I had to get the fuck out of bed at 3am and confront you because I assumed you were a nigger trying to steal my shit.

Are you sure it wasn't just the liquor that was causing them to act like that? Do you think that how somebody act while intoxicated is representative of their behavior when sober? Did previous generations drink less than millennials? Did they hold their alcohol better?

Stop your kvetching.

Why the fuck would anyone start smoking? Are you retarded?

>netflix

You're the degenerate my son

How old are you?

>Why the fuck would anyone start smoking?

Put on your helmet, faggot, this is going to hurt.

Tobacco is pleasurable.
And, just like your precious weed, it comes from "da earf".

>Tobacco was created by Satan hisself!!!!

Sure. Don't care.

Faggots like you pretend you're not religious nutjobs, but most people know better.

>Meat is murder
>Tobacco is Satan
>Hetero sex is disgusting
>Alcohol is baby rape

Yeah. And faggot buttsecks is the pinnacle of human achievement.

Here's the kicker: Non-smokers die EVERY DAY.

If you're lucky, you get 40 good years and 50 shitty years even if you're a puritan.

>I'm a celibate vegetarian anti-smoking faggot. I'm gonna live forevarrrrrrrrr!!!!

Nah. You're just a cunt.

>How old are you?

Old enough to know better, and young enough to do it again every time I have a chance.

>Doubling your risk of cancer so that you can smell like shit

That doesn't answer my question.

>doubling your stress by giving a fuck what other people think you smell like

>That doesn't answer my question.

Boo hoo.

Cunt

There's serious email USA shit happening and you're outside looking at teenage numales cocks on your wedding anniversary

GTFO

Well I will just assume you are between the ages of 22-34 then, and therefore a millenial yourself. Or younger and part of gen-z.

I will go with the latter, judging by your posting style.

>22-34 are millennials [sic]

Let me guess, your age falls juuuuuuuuust outside that range you pulled out of your ass.

Typical Millennial.

So what is the year range for people to be considered millennials?

Nobody has been able to give me a clear answer.

Smoking isn't so bad. Regular constant smoking is asking for it (cancer)

No. I am a millenial.

What did you think a millenial was?

>demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s.

It's usually around 82-95.

>demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s.
>It's usually around 82-95.
>The early 2000s ended in 1995

I've seen every sort of delusion from Millennials.
Some claim that your generation started in 1998 and ended in 2010.
Some claim that being born in 1990 makes them 'definitely not a Millennial'.
Some pretend that you're only a Millennial if you were born between 1984 and 1986.

The most defining trait of every Millennial is that they feel too super special to be a Millennial.

They should have called it the fucking Snowflake Generation.

Millennial clearly doesn't mean born after 2000. It existed as a term well before 2000.

Stop being retarded. There isn't some magic generation inbetween gen x and millennials. It's quite clearly defined. if you were a child/young adult in 2000 you're a fucking millennial. Children born after that time are quite clearly a different generation, the generation that grew up with streaming internet and smart phones.

So, how old are you again?

>Millennial clearly doesn't mean born after 2000. It existed as a term well before 2000.

Yep. 'Millennial' was coined around the same time as 'Gen X'--In 1991.

>There isn't some magic generation inbetween gen x and millennials

There isn't ANY generation between Gen X and Millennials, you fucking mong.
Millennials are the generation that directly followed Gen X.
'Gen Z' are the generation that directly followed Millennials; also called: iGen, Homelanders, Plurals, Posts, and ReGen. This name is used for those 16 years and younger today.

You aren't super extra special because you played Frogger as a kid instead of WoW.

Answer the question.

>There isn't ANY generation between Gen X and Millennials
That's what I said. Are you having a fucking embolism?

>That's what I said.

No, it isn't.
For clarification, Millennials are the generation that directly followed Gen X.
There is no mystery, or magic, generation between them. None. Nada. Zilch.

Millennials are the last generation of the 20th century.

Hence the name. See how the prefix "Millenn" was used? Tying into the turn of the Millennia.

Born in 1981? Millennial.
Born in 1999? Millennial.
Born in 1988? Still a Millennial.

You don't get to be a not-Millennial because you don't like people born a few years before or after you.

Suck it up, buttercup.

The only people who think you're speshul are you and your helicopter mom.

Millennials have a complex mental gymnastics routine they use to convince themselves that they're not Millennials.

Expect to see posts like these soon:
>I was born in 1990. I can't be a Millennial.
>Millennials are people born after 1995
>Millennials are people born before 1994
>My family didn't have internet service when I was 12. Definitely not a Millennial.
>I ate cereal for breakfast as a kid. Not a Millennial.
>I'm not a Millennial, I'm Gen Y.

Half of them are completely retarded, and the other half just feel too gosh darned special to be part of their generation.

They were raised in daycare places by daycare mums as a horde of little barabrians who get anything they wanted by throwing tantrums.

That is the problem. Humans socialize and eventually become humans via upbringing by their mother and father in their family.