What do you think about him, Sup Forums?

What do you think about him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvQYsdjxIb0
youtube.com/watch?v=3cG1NpxNI6w
youtube.com/watch?v=oJVT6-hC5ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kyle from South Park?

He's no Butters but at least he's more interesting than Stan.

It's kind of a bad drawing.

Comes off as more of a fake geek guy than D&C does.

Second best boy.

If he's kyle from south park, i mean.

Kyle became a Youtube reviewer? Does Cartman troll him in the Youtube comments?

LOL SO FUNNY DUDE HAS GREEN HAT ITS KYLE FROM SOUTH PARK xD xD xD MY SITE IS BETTER THAN REDDIT BECUZ MY HUMOR IS SUPERIOR!

kill from sopo??

Now this is autism posting

He's the biggest pussy I've ever met. Hates SJWs yet uses the same Buzzfeed and Cracked "Outrage! Get Offended!" tactics that they use with all their clickbaity headlines. He hates Sjws for being easily triggered and then goes on a 20 minute rant about how women offend him. Just as bad as the people he's fighting against.

And his hat is shit!

Is he a comic critic or something ? Retards really need to understand that not everybody know your ecelebs and some of us don't even have english as first language

You're upset at being compared to Kyle again?

He seems like a decent person
The kind you could form a conversation with
That said, please keep e-celeb shit off Sup Forums

Donglas Ernst is th best in the anti-SJW crew with a structured writting and decent montage.
Diversity and Comics is more or less his equals.
Capt got some good point and I tend to agree with him but he need to do less video but make them better.

Fuck off

I would have accused you of being him but currently he's having a livestream

>shitting on kyles hat

>met
You talked to him face to face?

Autism.

Like Diversity ''I was in the marines y'know'' Comics he tries to start shit with people at Marvel for his youtube videos.

He's okay; he should write scripts for himself he's not very good at going off book and ends repeating himself a lot. The entire point of what he has to say in a video he gets out in 3 minutes then goes on for 15. I unsubbed a while ago.

Who is this

Maybe next time you're in english class you should try learning how it sounds aside from how its written, Pedro.

(You)

I like how you got angry for people trying to make this thread Sup Forums related.

Another comic reviewer/youtuber who emerged from the wake of the SJW backlash Marvel has been getting like D&C.
And because Sup Forums is a diet Sup Forums, people are bound to talk about e-celebs no matter how small their channel is.

He's okay

I really like the idea of the channel, but not his style, I prefer something more quiet and less strident, as content is far better than D&C, as show is horrible to me

what fresh hell is this

I think its hilarious how you consider posting unfunny retarded shit Sup Forums related.

Here's the (You) version.

I haven't watched much of the captain guy but I find all he does is yell annoyingly, is that accurate?

Can we agree that there are no good comic critics on YouTube?

Strange Brain Parts
youtube.com/watch?v=vvQYsdjxIb0

He must be very insecure if he's using a fucking voice modulator.

The modular is only for the introduction
The reviews themselves use his normal voice

So no different from OP then.

>is that accurate?
Yes, don't get me wrong most of the time I agree with him but he acts like a 12 yo, still better than the "join the army and have a family" guy

What a weiner.

It's okay, user. You're safe here.

>"join the army and have a family"
but he's never said that once.

Sorry lad, english is not my first language, i was saying that is better than Diversity and Comics, he said in all their videos that he has a family and the writers will die alone and that he was in the army, and is something that Cummings doesn't do too often

both channels have almost the same content, anti-SJW in comics

He seems like a douchebag loser like Linkara. D&C seems like a cool bro

I preferred his older videos of him making beans

>Hates SJWs yet uses the same Buzzfeed and Cracked "Outrage! Get Offended!" tactics that they use
You mean he's alt-right?

Sup Forums doesn't like any comic Youtubers
>D&C
Sup Forums finds him juvenile because he flushes or burns his comics and that he buys issues from titles he doesn't even like. Another thing that holds him back is how drags on videos and his video quality is lackluster. The review he gave for a certain issue of Superman didn't help
>Linkara
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>Captain Cummings
See this thread
>everyone else
boring

He's /cock/ incarnate
youtube.com/watch?v=3cG1NpxNI6w
youtube.com/watch?v=oJVT6-hC5ME

>he's alt-right?
that's related to nazis and things like that, most of these are moderate left or conservatives, people against antifa or BLM but also against white nationalist wich is what the average +25 is

There are people literally getting back into comics because of what they recommend online.
People are turning to them for what to read and what not to.

Chances are that people are the same type of people that cant form an opinion for their own selves and would rather be told what to like and what not, so nothing of value was lost nor gain.

I have English as a first language but I'd make "what do you think of $OBSCURE_INTERNET_SHITTER" a ban

More like no different from
>le epic reply to an ironic post xD! 10/10 best humor, upvoted!

That sort of explains why D&C's fanbase on Sup Forums are so defensive of him and think of him as a major force of some sort

He's fucking unwatchable.

i'm glad mods ban these threads. d&c is a faggot and a cuck.

But who on Sup Forums isnt a faggot and a cuck?

hi everyone

*cough*I just *cough* picked up *cough*[Shitty Comic Book] today*cough*it was awful *cough*

Like the other "Anti-SJW" comic YTers (Douglas Ernst, Diversity & Comics etc.), he's complete dogshit.
Terrible Clickbait titles, godawful editing, and some of the most asinine, poorly written and worthless critique in the comics-sphere.

Can the daughter review all the comics instead? She doesn't talk about her daily things or the army and he could just focus on make more milkshake videos and roast Gabby Rivera

lmao I actually thought this was him, this is an actor named bob odenkirk

When did he say that women, as a group, offend him?

Ernst has high quality production value and polish, but I just don't think he has much depth of insight. Diversity and Comics is definitely scattershot, with a Marvel-esque "flood the YouTube shelves" approach with making 2-5 videos a day, but he tends to have seriously solid insights fairly regularly. Ernst is still just pointing out that Marvel sucks.