What Assange meme by this?

What Assange meme by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQW0US2sJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means wikileaks has been infiltrated.

>buy my book you guys

>2016
>still thinking Assange tweets on @wikileaks

it means get out and vote

Serious question. Is Ben Garrison homosexual?

Assange is dead.

Assange has said before that picking between Clinton or Trump is like picking cholera or gonorrhea. He's actively trying to destroy Hillary but that doesn't mean he wants Trump elected. He said if Wikileaks had dirt on Trump they would release that too. Assange just wants to start a big fucking fire.

>Ben "put a fag in a bodybag" Garrison
>homosexual

Pick one

He means that he's going after fags that scream he's biased against Clinton, then nod sagely at everything CNN proceeds to spew

the berniebro intern currently running the wikileaks account means that trump won't win and that the election has already been determined and was determined from the get-go

It means vote! Don't assume it's over just because H is a fuck up.

It means sometimes people elevate Trump too high or believe he is things he's not, and to be fair and square, he did just ok in the 3rd debate, there was no suck knock off.

Wikileaks is not wrong, democrats are trying to steal the election. It's just that you can only rig 1-4% without getting caught, not more. Or that's what I've been told.

He wants us to be realistic

Which we should be. We can't deny that Trump is fucking losing in the polls right now.

Yes I believe that there is a large groundswell of people who will vote Trump, who might not be registering on polls - the polls over here got our election wrong, and they got Brexit wrong too

You can't take this shit for granted though, so you've got to go out and VOTE TRUMP

considering the DNC has already been caught rigging it, what % can they do now?

And they got caught. It's Bernie's fault for being spineless. If they get caught again, I don't think Trump will just say "Oh well, have fun". Even if he does, his voters don't.

I wish I could go vote Trump

MUH POLLS

The polls are bought, the left is identical to the right in the early 1910s and Hillary Clinton is a literal proto-fascist.

Of course it seems like she's winning.

You fucking uneducated tool.

you're not the only one mate
I wished Emperor Trump granted me a visa so I could travel to the US and work for the man

TRUMP IF YOU'RE READING THIS
I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS
WE WILL WIN THIS

CALL ME

it says trump isn't superman not the savior of the white race or some shit
he wount fix all of americas problems in 4 or 8 years
and it says that hillary isn't beaten jet
This this this this

He means Trump supporters are delusional about his prospects of winning.

No but he will fight to the death for your right to get your shit pushed in

It means he is truly neutral. Just because he wants Hillary in jail doesn't doesn't mean he supports Trump. Like the other user said I'm sure if he had dirt on Trump he would use it.

Hes basically trolling trump supporters who think they are gonna win / trump is the winner after knocking out Hillary, but the real winner in the will be Hillary no matter what. Their tweets always say that Hillary is going to win. Even in his latest interview he holding that view. Maybe just to motivate trump supporters to prove him wrong and go out to vote. But then he also said Voting machines are a joke.

Me three.

this. and fuck Trump really. Trump is gross and a friend of Hillary. I feel exactly like Jill Stein, Trump is bad but Hillary might start a nuclear war with Russia.............

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQW0US2sJw

Assange is dead.

Going on day six of Wikileaks not acknowledging their poll results, on how people want confirmation that Assange is alive.

And don't come and tell me that the phone conference was proof of life, nor was the video of some Showtime reporter standing outside the embassy getting a written message from "Assange".

First off, if it was so easy to get in contact with Assange, why did the mystery-guy not just snap a quick photo of Assange, while he was at it?
Secondly, I'm pretty sure Assange wouldn't just write such a vague answer as "Everything!". He would point us in the direction of the most incriminating emails out there.
Oh yeah and third! How the fuck did Assange read that handwriting??? I mean did you see the note? Even though I know what it say, I can barely read that shit.

Culture of wish fulfillment = meme magic.

This. Assange is just doing what he's always done.

Hell, I'd be willing to bet he thinks Trump is controlled opposition, and is just looking for the evidence to prove it.

How is declaring an election result rigged and locking up your opposition candidate also not trying to steal an election? And what about the recount steal in 2000?

kek

So many people here don't even understand the cartoon.

Zyklon Ben implies that Trump gave Hillary a savage beatdown during the debate but CNN still declared Hillary the winner of the debate.

Don't worry, I'm sure Democrats will find a way to let non-citizens vote in the election.

Julian's playing dirty this time too. He's trying to sink Clinton to the best of his ability, and rumors of a possible extradition only bring more attention to the leaks. We literally can't get them out of our mind because the question "Is Julian ok?" is always in the back of our minds. He expected us to stop caring about the leaks a week in, predicted Gov't action, pulled a gun on anyone who might turn on him with the hashcodes, and milked the publicity he got from it.

Donald's a pretty intelligent guy beneath it all don't get me wrong, but he'd be wise to not make an enemy of Assange. What may seem like 4D chess to the God Emperor is but a simple game of Jenga to the wizard.

Wikileaks is compromised. They still haven't confirmed that Assange is alive.

What? You're trying to say, he's "playing dead" for publicity?
That would be incredibly dumb, and would only benefit Clinton.
Besides the point that playing dead would discourage a lot of people from reading and trusting what Wikileaks are posting right now, there hasn't actually been very much coverage of the fact that he might be dead, so a pretty poor media-stunt if you ask me.

Also you didn't actually comment on anything I said, so I don't get why what you're saying is even relevant if you're not just trying to divert attention from the fact the he might be dead.

Wikileaks ist kaputt

Well you didn't exactly mention anything new.

he did another interview this week for some no-name journalist if you can find it. It would be really strange of the U.S. Government to fake these Assange interactions but only for obscure sources and give a shady as fuck short answer like "Everything". It's a ruse. It's to keep us, anonymous, combing through the emails and tweeting our findings to reporters by capitalizing on our paranoia. He's a dick like that.

Clintons are in control of the Wikileaks now.

Record corrected!

It wasn't Assange; he doesn't have Internet. And whoever made the tweet obviously missed the point of the cartoon because it's saying everything Assange says -- i.e. the election is rigged for Hillary.

>Assange has said before that picking between Clinton or Trump is like picking cholera or gonorrhea

And he's completely right about it.

Really makes you correct the record

Lol its a political cartoon. Im pretty sure Ben Garrison knows that Trump isnt jacked. What a dumb tweet.

>where do you think you are

Odds were 1:5 two days ago when I put money on Trump.

when you see people like this, who literally say VOTE TRUMP

and get replies like this
i dont know
it makes me sick
you low IQ kneejerk fucks
calling him a shill
you people
fucking
idiots
THINK BEFORE YOU POST
FUCKING THINK

probably

the sperg like hatred turned out is from the self-hatred of sperg against himself

Lmao at the gif. What concert is that from?