Spend five years getting tortured for my country

>Spend five years getting tortured for my country.

>Offered early release but refuse until everyone who was there before me is released.

>Come home and spend decades in Congress learning the ins and outs of the system and the nuances of national and international politics.

>Run for president in 2008, hold my own against a young, charismatic candidate with an amazing ground game after one of the most disastrous administrations in living memory.

>Lose with dignity.

>Some fat fuck who spent his whole life having everything handed to him and who knows jack shit about the federal government runs for the Republican ticket.

>Starts off his campaign shit talking my time in Hanoi.

>Actually fucking gets the nomination and ends up running against the old cunt who got beat out in the primaries by the guy I took on in 2008.

>Trails her the entire campaign, whines like a little bitch the whole time, starts making excuses for failing three months before the election.

>MFW his keyboard jockey faggot supporters call me a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
youtube.com/watch?v=mpDqMWhkEm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol cucked

McCain is a good man.

>Some fat fuck who spent his whole life having everything handed to him and who knows jack shit about the federal government runs for the Republican ticket.

McCain had his entire Navy and political career handed to him because his father was a famous admiral. He wasn't even qualified to be a fighter pilot, which is why he was shot down.

Rofl.

>Trump bites his tongue and endorses him as an attempt to unify the party
>McCuck decides to be a neocon faggot and decides not to support him after a stupid video

this guy can tortured in vietnam hell for all I care

Soldiers claimed that McCain was a big faggot.

McCain more like McCuck lmfao

McCain is another neocon fuck who would start a war with Iran at the behest of globalist shills. Fuck him, I'm glad he lost. Nobody needed another Bush presidency.

A lot of people are dumb and don't know

I don't know if McCain is a "cuck."

He is however a traitor by definition due to wanting to arm Islamic terrorists with surface to air missiles.

He also gave us Obummer.

He also has crashed most planes he has flown, and everything he ever had he got from his father's nepotism, never having worked for anything a day in his life.

Add to this that he is the infamous Songbird of Saigon who remained well fed while all his peers became Mr. Skeltons, and the only broofs he was ever tortured was that he broke his arms while ejecting.

The best Republican candidate in decades.

go back to reading the wall street journal mccain

Why the FUCK didn't Mccain run again?

He would have beat Trump, and definitely would have anally raped Shillary.

is there a bigger warmonger than this guy alive? he epitomizes neoconservatism and everything that's wrong with the GOPe

He's WAAAAY too fucking moderate. And PC. Ran as a traditional conservative and now you can't tell what the fuck he actually supports.

If he was serving his country he wouldn't of sold out. He got more people killed for his own selfishness then a recon soldier bringing false information. He'll always be known as a chicken shit no matter how much the media tries to push him as a hero.

>wouldn't of

>is there a bigger warmonger than this guy alive? he epitomizes neoconservatism and everything that's wrong with the GOPe
I think he's just crazy and wants to finally defeat the USSR and the commies. He just sees everything as USA vs USSR and that anything can be justified if it hurts Russian interests.

>can't fly worth shit, get shot down again and again
>get captured, agree to broadcast propaganda against my fellow troops so I get preferential treatment
>have my own separate living quarters, was never tortured at all
>broadcast commie propaganda, insult America and the military
>come home and become a neo-con who fights for corporations and global elites
>get cucked by an actual hero who's trying to save America and I'm severely ass chapped because he's the first one to have the balls to point out Im not actually a war hero on live TV

Fixed that for you

i doubt it, most people at that level are not

>spend 5 years giving up secrets of my country

>spend 5 years shilling for the enemy "GI go home, you will lose."

>Go home and pretend you're a hero

>Make worst pick for VP

>Get called out by Trump for being a loser

>Go suck some more Globalist dick

I'd be bitter as fuck if I were him.
I like him desu and I usually don't like republicans.

>be john McCain
>flying my f4 phantom over the election
>try to bomb my own base
>sa-5 trump to cain missile locks on my twin exhaust
>get shot down again
>land in democrate territory
>bamboo cage and Hillary poking my butthole with wieners
>refuse to endorse trump until every other cry baby republican does
>looks like trump will win
>fails at life

The more I read this thread the more I think I'm wrong about McCain

He's a mentally ill warhawk, he has no place in modern politics.
I mean great make him part of the military or a puppet , but don't put a wild dog among the foxes.

he wasn't tortured, and he willfully made up to 32 Vietcong "Tokyo Rose" propaganda. Had he been released early he wouldn't of had his false war hero story to play on especially as an "unbreakable"

United States Military Code of Conduct V

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

>alternate universe
>McCain won election in 2008
>Go to war with Iran, Russia, Assad, and others

And you expect me to lament that he wasn't president?

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

youtube.com/watch?v=mpDqMWhkEm8

You don't get to run again if you lose.

They are both terrible elephant party scum

>thinks getting caught by the enemy makes you a hero

>Run for president in 2008, lose bcoz idiot
>advisors pick Palin as running mate

So what you're saying is you're retarded and want everyone to know it, right user?

The war tapes prove he was a traitor and a coward.

>Father is 4 star admiral
>GRANDfather is also 4 star admiral
Even the gooks know a prize when they find one. He wasn't tortured at all, he can't lift his arms because he fucked up ejecting from his plane.

he's a turncoat ziokike war puppet, and he's lucky he's not implicated in an investigation right now

How did they even pick her? What was the reasoning behind that bone head move?

At that point, it was "historic end racism black man wow" time, so they wanted a token woman, and one who was more to the right of McCain, since he's a dickless globalist selling out America to the petrokikes.

You insignificance able only to turn food into shit and shitpost. You are unworthy of even a single finger of the man.

>McCain is a good man.
no, he's not. he is the same flavored, AIPAC bought, neocuck fuckstick as hillary is. i say this as someone who deeply believes trump is horribly unqualified to be POTUS but i would prefer him over the former two.

>youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
>youtube.com/watch?v=mpDqMWhkEm8

"bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb Iran"

McCain is a piece of garbage.

I watch C-SPAN all day. He's the biggest AIPAC shill in existence.

He sung like a bird when captured, according to info obtained by WeSearchr iirc

He was in Ukraine soapboxing with terrorists too??? goddamnit

source?

How as a politician do you pose for a photo like that knowing it will most likely bite you in the ass? I mean what's the reward vs risk for something like that.

>Hanoi John
>not a cuck

Reminder that he made propaganda broadcasts for the North Vietnamese: youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

>He was in Ukraine soapboxing with terrorists too???

He must have a lot of air miles on his card saved up.

Faggot is too obsessed with Cold War era confrontation for his own and his cunt's good. He'd press for the WWIII even harder than Hillary to avenge his anal humiliation in Viet Cong prison which happened because soviets provided weps that shot him down. That's probably why he got into politics in the first place - in hopes that he would get to mash the button one day and get the ultimate revenge for the breach of his rear front.

he spent 5 years being tortured for being a idiot who went and fought even though the united states's sovereignty wasnt threatened

he didnt do anything heroic. he didnt pull some passion of the christ shit. he was just a lap dog of the government and he wasnt as good as solid snake.

you aint no big boss clone nigga

has there ever been a politician as comprehensively BTFO as this smug faggot?