Xavier visits the protagonist of the last cartoon you watched to try and solve their problems

Xavier visits the protagonist of the last cartoon you watched to try and solve their problems.

What happens next, how does it play out?

>Xavier visits Danny Phantom

He'd be a fucking amazing feature of the week ghost, I tell you what.

You'd like that, wouldn't me?

>Max from Camp Camp
Things would go either very well for him, or Xavier would break his mind really badly.

>Steven Universe

Would it be like that uncle grandpa episode?

>he mistakes the gems for fellow spirit healers with their own crystals
>casually rips out steven's gem to polish and critique his taste on jewelry

What creature is Xavier meant to be?

Xavier looks like B'Wana Beast got drunk one night and decided to show off to his drinking buddies

The real question is, would any Protag that Xavier visited be able to best him in a shakashuri blowdown?

He's a drunken animal-human orgy, literally.
If his insane sandmadness is to be believed

His Mom got drunk one night and had an orgy with various animals. This is the result. From what I recall, it was with a snake, cow, chimpanzee, and an eagle

A renegade angel

Already happened, since last cartoon was Xavier.

>Xavier visits Xavier

Wouldn't be the first time.

The same thread that pic is from already answered that question for me

This post reads like some total chode's inability to face his past actions.

>Gumball
Where would he even start, everyone has 1001 problems

>Xavier tries to hook up Star with Marco

this is not going to end well

Clearly not, not even Xavier can beat him.

Can I get a link to that thread user?

>"Are you some sort of monster?"
>>"Aren't we all monsters on the inside?"

>One Punch Man

I think he'd end up following Genos around and ruin his quest for justice.

I'm pretty sure he'd end up with Mumen Rider somehow.

I curse every day that goes by without XRA season three.

Literally this.

How would there be a season 3? Xavier basically had an ending.

Does it need an explanation with how some episodes ended?

Good point.

>I don't need a mentor. I have sensei already.
That's where you're wrong, my fair metal friend. Your sunshine soldier is only deus ex makin' you crazy. You're so far from humanity, and you need to change your hue, man. Green with envy from the pure man-made self right before your oculus rift. You need an virtual reality check. What you need is not training of the body, but the soul.
>What?
I can see that my mind bytes are eating their way into your manframe, trying to find the man you used to be. I usually hate being around freaks like you, but I can't look away from the pitiful filth you've become. Such a mess requires a man's touch.
>Please don't touch me.
I know, you can no longer feel the warmth of a man's touch. But I'll cradle your manhood all throughout the night until it rises up and you spill your soul to me. See, the soul is a garden of flesh and blood that you infested with heavy metal. Deadly like anthrax, attacking like killer b's. Worry not, your robot soul garden requires a little manscaping, and I am a manxpert. By the time I'm done you'll be a human again. With a heart of gold, a will of iron, and buns of steel. Just like clockwork.
>Really? And just HOW do you expect to accomplish that?
Simple, my compute-dre, what your body requires is the soul in essence. By ingesting things with a soul, you will gain a soul yourself. But your case requires extreme measures. You're gonna need a lot of soul. A black man who plays the blues should do the trick.
>Are... are you eating another human being?
He was like this when I found him. At least, halfway there. From what I could tell from the songs. Now come on, eat up. I noticed you don't have much meat on your bones.
>How disgusting!
You're right. It was terrible of me to suggest eating him like this. We'll have to deep fry him first. Now that's what I call soul food.

Frutata!

How much of Xavier is deep meanings and how much of it is just weird random shit?

>Now that's what I call soul food.

Alright, I chuckled.

It's as smart as it is stupid.

In fact, you could say they're one and the same, lamebrain.

Yes.

>Xavier meets Finn
Something about the nuclear war and Humanity's downfall.
Xavier then proceeds to cause a 2nd nuclear war.

>Oban Star racers, the second half were they're on the finals
Xavier ruins the whole thing and dooms the whole universe.

To those anons that just started watching Xavier, how did you find out about it if not Sup Forums?

>Horse cartoon
Main characters become irrelevant as Xavier does their job 1000x better

Sup Forums ruined yet another good thing by finding out about it.

>Xavier in Wallachia

This will not end well.