What went wrong with this guy in the debates?

What went wrong with this guy in the debates?

He came across as such a fucking pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFYQA0H7sH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably something to do with the fact that he's a fucking pussy.

fpbp
/thread

Then how did he become the governor of Florida? Nepotism?

SLOW
AND
STEADY
youtube.com/watch?v=hFYQA0H7sH4

Yes, exactly.

Yes, Bushes are literally the Clintons of the GOP.

aspergers

jeb drank the koolaid. he did just what the media rigged polls told him people in america wanted

trump rejected the polls and seems to have focused on social media and youtube comments for his attempt at gauging the pulse of the nation

fpbp
/thread
sage

Jeb! is the Republican equivalent of Tim Kaine. He's just a goofy motherfucker and you get the sense that he might be able to do shit, but damn he seems like such a nice guy and you just know he's gonna get assfucked in everything he does.

He's lived in the shadow of his father and brother his enitre life. He probably doesn't even like politics.

Mental retardation.

Jeb reminds me of a kid I knew in high school named Richard. He was this awkward kid with glasses and a face just like Jeb's, but since he was tall and lanky he got some minor female attention. My friends and I would laugh every time the kid tried flirting with one of the girls in class. He would always bring up some random trivia about agriculture or insects (his two favorite hobbies) and try to play it off as a flirtatious joke, doing the exact same thing that Jeb does with the hand motions. One time we had a new girl in our science class with some rocking tits, and she had to sit next to him. The first thing this sperg says to her is "you have eyes that look like two little blue ladybugs." We were about to burst out laughing. The girl goes "I thought ladybugs were red?" and he follows up like a rabid hawk about some rare metallic blue ladybug native to South America or some shit. The guy goes on for 10 full minutes talking about this exotic species of ladybug, its eating habits, behavior, all that. I could tell the girl was getting uncomfortable. Then he gets to the part about how they mate, oh man. We were in class giggling like maniacs from this kid talking about dagger-like penises and semen storage receptacles. We couldn't believe what we were hearing, and I doubt the girl could too. All the while he was wearing this shit-eating grin on his face that probably signalled to the girl that she was going to die in a dim basement chained to a radiator if she ever followed through with this guy.

Good times. I kind of miss the kid he always made the class laugh at his awkardness. Last I heard he works at Boeing now

He's had so much time to become charismatic though. Fucker is what, 60 something?

Jeb played the game fair and square, he stood by his principles and presented intelligent well reasoned positions, he also lost because none of that matters, guys like trump know this.

And look at the family he was born in!

>low energy
>his surname
>turtles
>beta faggot

No shit, recognize the last name there Sherlock?

>intelligent and well reasoned
He lost because he practically supported amnesty. Cruz taking a hard stance on immigration is the only reason he lasted so long.

I'm just surprised it was that simple.

Did he do a good job?

I used to have some screenshots from George W Bushes biography of times where Jeb was mentioned. Basically he's a complete sad sack and a disappointment to the family and he used to get crazy jealous and sperg out at George. His wife hates him and his daughter was a drug addict nutcase. The dude didn't do a good job at anything it seems.

Jeb was never going to be able to atone for his brother's decision to invade Iraq.

If he had made it past the primary, we'd be reliving the Terry Schiavo crisis in real time right now.

clintons are only 1 generation deep. the bushes have been around since at least senator prescott bush.

Yikes

What the fuck went wrong?

too much time on r9k

He was just always a pussy. You know how he met his ridiculous Mexican Indio troll wife? He was part of some gay ass missionary group in college that went to the deepest, darkest slums of Mexico to help build these fucking savages huts or whatever these Leninists do, and he spotted a breathtaking 4'10" squaw in the dirt and filth of the backwoods barrios of southern Mexico and married her almost immediately. Oh and did I mention he was a virgin?

The guy's just a fucking autistic nerd. He's a failure and a total disappointment to his family, and to his country, frankly.

Before Jeb I thought that the Bush were some mafia like family who played shadow 4D chess.
How Trump humiliated him really made me think.