Is this the new Sup Forums?

is this the new Sup Forums?

more like new Sup Forums

its just asian masculinity raiding us. they've been doing it for the last 3 years

I am not a shilling bot or a chink
I just submitted to the superior bbc

Requesting country wide IP ban on Egypt posters.

Also nuke strikes while you're at it mods.

Just hide the threads

heheheheh pin dick gook

We've been Sup Forums with flags for a long time already

>Hundreds of Shitlary posters' threads completely obliterated
>ONE FUCKING RACEBAITING EGYPTIAN SHITPOSTER GETS BUMPED CONSTANTLY

everyone seriously needs to just start ignoring them and stop bumping the threads

It's all from an Egyptian flag too. I thought you had to wait some time before starting a thread. The mods need to ban him for obviously using a fucking proxy at least.

Just report the threads OP. The more people we have reporting them, the more the mods will notice hopefully.

I think shills are in panic and this is their ugly way to make this place obnoxious

you're the same as a nigger

sage

asian masculinity makes the threads and bumps them too

they're in a skype chat right now talking about it

You don't get it. When he makes these retarded threads, other threads DIE and get slide off the board. So he's literally killed 6 other threads for his shitty cuckbait posting.

go away asian masculinity shill

IF YOU GIVE ANY ACTUAL FUCKS ABOUT THIS BOARD EVERYONE REPORT THIS FUCKER RIGHT NOW.

hes using a proxy it doesnt matter. we need to start counter raiding asian masculinity. these chinks have been shitting up pol for far too long

He's right, though. >muh dick isn't an argument.

TINY
I
N
Y

GOOK
O
O
K

MICRO """""""""""PENIS""""""""""""""

I love u triggering these whiteboi crybaby cucks , voting Hillary so she can bring you over here and we can shitpost together

go away asian masculinity shill. you've probably made 8 blacked threads in the last 24 hours. little dick

yes.
Also Ive been wondering who the fuck wakes up at 5 AM to post blacked images..
surely there isnt a need that wakes up at this time.

Its a good thing they arnt posting ontopic stuff, otherwise theyd get banned!

shift+left click

Range ban egypt and australia.
Problem solved.

It's actually beautiful.

It's the sweet smell of victory as the shills slowly creep back into a state of abysmal influence and resort to amateuristic troll-baiting.

Just you wait till all their efforts seize and Sup Forums stops being an active target for shilling. Not long after that Sup Forums will revert back to normality and stop meme'ing Trump. Probably even before the actual election.

It'll appear as if Sup Forums's only agenda backing Trump was simply pushing back against the shills, no politics involved.

>the look on their faces once they realize they caused this

#faggot

It's 10:30am here in bongland, so probably Sargon.

Lol