ITALIAN GRANDMA DROPS THE REDPILLS LIVE ON NATIONAL TV

Reporter interviews an old Gorino woman who supported the barricades (small town who rioted and won over 10 dindus being housed there)
>We have a beautiful country and it's becoming no longer ours
>Did you see South Africa? It was a beautiful country under apartheid, then they gave power to a terrorist who killed whites
>We don't know how long it takes them to be against us with their low IQ
Reporter asks if she thinks blacks are less intelligent than whites
>Yes, obviously. Did you see their faces
giornalettismo.com/archives/2180505/piazzapulita-gorino-signora-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/consuelatatoon6
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7434193.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law#Attribution_of_citizenship_through_jus_sanguinis
youtube.com/watch?v=PHDM3MFFQ7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just wait until those dindus attack one of our Mama's special pizza place

Ayyy she's a spicy meatball.

why are italian grandmas so based?

You go girl

Because they remember mousolini

wow so racist she must have supported Mussolini in her early days

based granny, 10/10 would hug.

italianbros proving Europe is not lost
based

>italian
>white

>Yes, obviously. Did you see their faces

Ooooh shit i'm so proud of my country right now

Based as fuck

The butthurt this shit gave leftist is astronomical; it's funny how leftist are preaching to raze the racist town down 1 minute and talking about peace and diversity the next one.

grazia nonna

>We have a beautiful country and it's becoming no longer ours

I thought there weren't many refugees in Italy

Kek. You are not too bad, spaghetti niggers

Low iq flip faggot.

NO U

AAAYYYY you go italianbros

more redpilled than my grandparents, and likely my parents as well

10/10 wud visit in nursing home

Wtf i love old people now

She's right obviously. I'll never hear this in my country. Not without a massive spin by all the media.

Tons. doesn't even look like Italy anymore.

>I thought there weren't many refugees in Italy
Don't fall for the Sup Forums meme made up by much larger euro countries to hide their shame by shifting attention to the little guy, that all refugees are in Sweden . The refugees spread like polystyrene and are everywhere throughout west north and south europe.

You can't tell the intelligence of somone by looking at their face.

DUCE DUCE DUCE
i'm glad that not all old people are 1968 blind progressives.

So what is Italy like in terms of sjw's and leftist shit? Is it as prevalent as the rest of Europe?

How bad is it?

BASED!

seriously she's fucking awesome!

>I thought there weren't many refugees in Italy
There aren't, but a lot of them are being housed in small, isolated communities.
When it happens in the South we're happy because it means cheap slaves, when it happens in the North not so much because they don't have mafia slavemasters

You can see if there's any sign of intelligence at all

Actually you can. Neotenous males tend to be more intelligent because it indicates adaption to colder climates, where brainpower would have been more important than brute force in neolithic society.

>german
>white

Hey guys I have some Italian heritage and my uncle would always call black people "tatoons." I always assumed it was an Italian racist slur, but couldn't find anything on it when I searched. Did he just make that shit up? He was 1st generation Italian-American.

a very small minority, Italy is still alright

Actually you are wrong.

>can't tell the intelligence of someone by looking at their face

probably an italian american thing

White or not, Italians have more to be proud of than you barbarians. How many times do you guys need to ruin Europe?

Incorrect user

now thats a spicy meataball

a fucking leaf

Based Nonna

Mom

>So what is Italy like in terms of sjw's and leftist shit? Is it as prevalent as the rest of Europe?
The levels of cuckoldry reported in Germany are unheard of here. Interracial couples are limited to 40yo men with 20yo romanian women, plus the occasional guy with the 10/10 african "exotic" gf.
We had a minister of immigration a few years ago. Pic related happened, she was also called orangutan by Lega Nord, sued them, judge told her to fuck off, she resigned, got PTSD and now she is in the EU refugee commission. She rabidly hates us now lmao
Oh and the office has been removed ;^)

>based redpilled nonna

They seriously do have primitive un-evolved faces

They are a joke here, nobody takes them seriously

:3

ITT both abelists and racists. Pol is sad.

GRAZIE NONNA

Not an argument

Goodnight Ahmed

Wew. That's so racist it's beautiful.

Hold up.
So the more childlike an adult looks the higher their iq is likely to be?

Hmm. Someone else knows about it:

>twitter.com/consuelatatoon6

Uncle's too old to be on twitter and he doesnt have kids, so..

This is my life's mystery rn.

Hillary 2016

this never fails to make me laugh

ITALY NO , THAT WAS NOT AN ARGUMENT

Italy is starting to seem like a really nice place to live. Cheap and huge houses in the south, still somewhat traditionalist, instant citizenship if you're a descendant, strongest navy in Europe. Should I move there?

>Lega Nord
I've heard a bit about them. They seem like nationalists, but they label themselves with a name that implies they're a regional lobby. I don't understand it.

Why is Salvini so based yet so retarded?

Lega Nord is not a nationalist party, they are secessionists pretending to care about Italy

You have people on national TV screaming the refugees are all criminals and must go.
You have news networks and variety shows actually interviewing the protesters with no bias.
You have the liberals using FEELS as an excuse to accept this bullshit getting booed and called on their cheap hypocrisy in real time.

Just watch the leftists dragging this brave old woman to court.

Frogs did it to Brigitte Bardot, and she's an international star

>Cancelled rallies in Florida

Your candidate has effectively thrown in the towel. Game over. Thanks for coming here to be ritually humiliated though, most of the criminal candidate shills have already fled back to their hugboxes to avoid being blown the fuck out.

The objective of Lega Nord, back in the nineties-early 2000 was the independence of Padania, a region of Northern Italy, that's why they're called like that

>instant citizenship if you're a descendant

For real? My great grandparents came to America from Italy, could I get citizenship? I feel like it's probably not very easy.

My sister was in Italy recently on holiday, said there were heaps of refugees wearing nice clothing and begging outside busy stores next to legit homeless people who had nothing.

Please save Europe before its too late.

Across races, sure. Contrast Asiatics with Negroids, and everything in between.

Intelligence-wise,

Really mongolic looking North Asians > diluted Southeast Asians > Pajeets > Sandniggers > Niggers

>You have the liberals using FEELS as an excuse to accept this bullshit getting booed and called on their cheap hypocrisy in real time.
Yes aussie bro, we will. We just need a majority NO vote for this referendum and the cuck leftist shill Renzi is going home along with his EU handlers

ayyy lmao

Italy strong

i can't fucking wait to see that big fucking NO everywhere
oh man it will feel so good to send PD packing

I've considered moving to Italy in the future. I have Italian ancestry so it wouldn't be too difficult to get citizenship. The only problem is the economy, which still looks pretty shit, and the amount of nignogs flooding the country.

Smarter than 100% of the grannies here

That's really dumb. With a slight rebranding, I bet they could be a major force in politics comparable to France's FN. Italy is beyond the point of petty north-south squabbling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law#Attribution_of_citizenship_through_jus_sanguinis

just go live in a central italian town instead of a city, live the comfy life of italian small towns

italy is done, it died with mussolini

needs to be split up again like before

We gypsies fully support that.
Nignogs are fucking our petty crime market.

I don't know if that's really a good idea
You know, with the eartquakes and shit like that

based granny.

>mfw my granny who hated all illegals just like this based granny, passed away 2 years ago

sicilian here.
we love migrants because we get sweet yurobux to get them here.
don't listen to nordicucks or to idiotic old women.
also, there isnìt that much racism. a refugee slaughtered an old man in Sicily and nothing happened. we really love our brothers from africa

>Mama's special pizza place
youtube.com/watch?v=PHDM3MFFQ7Q

i didn't say central central Italy, i live in northern lazio and i barely felt the last earthquake

That would be nice, my extended family live in a small town in North Italy, the only problem with that is getting a job.

Economy really depends on where you are living, there are small hotspots where rich companies concentrate while most of the country lives off state-given jobs.
About the negroes, hopefully we will be able to dump them in the rest of Europe soon (not like they have any desire to stay here, we have a very limited gibsmedat system)

t. padano

>mediterranean masterrace > snowniggers

Milan is lost.

it's kinda cringey but it's funny, she makes some valid arguments sometimes.

>we
kill yourself you dumb nigger

well, if they are half as italian as they should be they will help you with finding a job

The funny thing is that the whole media are in uproar over Goro, yet the Capalbio stuff (a holiday place for Leftist politicians where rapefugees were undesired) is rarely mentioned.
Fucking double-standard.
Also, our media are shilling for Hillary a lot.
Fottuti giornalisti incompetenti e incapaci.

t. Bongo from the Kongo
You're not convincing me at all shill

>we love migrants because we get sweet yurobux
>Multiculturalism/racemixing made by the jews
Good goy.

>we get sweet yurobux to get them here
That's not even true, the EU pays 100 millions out of the almost 4 billion dollars in this year's budget for the rapefugees

They're just parroting what the medias over in America say, I doubt they have any real agenda.

The best part was when thry interviewed her again and she said she was born in Eritrea and the dindus kicked the whites out. The idiot reporter said "well but that wasn't our country" which really outs him as a subversive and a race traitor

Tfw you watch everynight dalla vostra parte with yout parents and you know its always against refugees and immigrants.