What was your opinion of Trump before he announced he was running for president?

What was your opinion of Trump before he announced he was running for president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0e-mQsm1fo?t=3m11s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty dope buisnessman

/thread

Property and golf cunt. An arrogant motherfucking twat who needs a good fucking slap.

I think that to this day, but he is still better that Hillary!

president biff, so wet right now

That he's known for being a billionaire that lost everything and made it all back. He had a show and he tried to find Obama's birth certificate. Pretty much it.

Rich white alpha male who gets a lot of pussy

A brash American icon with goofy hair

Eccentric day time television personality. Never thought I would be voting him like I am now.

Funny dude. Entertainer. Super fucking rich.

Barely knew who he was, only knew that he was rich and from NYC

Thought he was pretty based when he shaved Vince Mcmahons hair

didn't even know he existed

I just knew him as the "you're fired" guy.

Asshole that attracts knuckle dragger racists

>tfw a sizable portion of his Sup Forums support base is too young to remember The Apprentice back when it was new and "UR FIE-URD" was the quote of the day

Haha! Pol btfo!

Fuck DRUMPF and FUCK white 'people'

He liked firing people and hostile take overs.

Birther legendarily BTFO by Obama

He built hotels. Pretty much no opinion other than this guy loves his last name

Had none, had never heard of him. The closest I was to know anything about him was the Jewish producer from drawn together, it wasn't until this election started that I understood it was a parody of him.

I've always liked him. I used to watch the Apprentice a lot. It really is/was the only REAL reality show since it basically just recreated real-world business situations for it's competitors to solve.

I didn't like how he was getting into the conspiracy theory stuff with Obama's birth certificate though. And other conspiracies. But looking back now I see that he was basically just frustrated with Obama as POTUS and was looking for a way to take him down.

In Nj. We got a lot of Trump. I knew him as a pompous rich giy who was hyper aggressive, and had solid political opinions.

I know people he fucked in business. He is ruthless and dishonest. You never do business with Trump.

But if you weren't in business with him, he was cool.

Alsonaware of a lot of really good things he quietly did for people and charities.

I always knew him as being a humorless cunt on the interviews

Only knew him from home alone 2.

Thought of him as a cool guy. Watched The Apprentice on tv. Then I went to study economics, and when the prof that held Public finance mentioned his Central park something restoration project I started to really look up to the guy.

funny le you're fired guy

Pro Tip for Republicans: Reaching out to female voters does not include grabbing their pussy.

only remembered him from old 90's spy magazines. honestly didn't give a fuck.

but with that first speech I was fucking on board.

Compared him to Vince McMahon cause I watched a lot of WWE growing up

>YOU'RE FIRED

Never surprised me when he made appearances on WWE. Never in a million years did I think Id be supporting him through his campaign. Took me a couple months to warm up to him but I'm fully convinced he will MAGA

pretty much this

a businessman who's not great at business but is pretty funny in a blowhard sort of way

opinion hasn't really changed

The greatest of your race; genetically superior and quite probably the greatest baseballer who never pursued a professional career.

didn't care

sort of enjoyed the birther lulz, and i could tell he did things just to fuck with people. basically an IRL troll.

it seems to work out well for him.

Literally who.

Fabulous hair man.

I never watched any of the TV shows he was involved in. I just knew that he was a successful businessman who was looked down upon by his millionaire peers.

Rich as fuck, don't care.

Really old fag here. I met Donny Jr.at a birthday party when I was 8 (same age). He was such a twerp that we all made fun of him all day long.

I was shocked when I learned who his dad was years later. I fear a Trump presidency for this reason.

Pro Tip for Democrats: Reaching out to female voters does not include being a pussy

I thought he was a celebrity that played a billionaire.

Didn't like his until 2nd debate when he exposed the elite and stopped being a pied piper candidate.

Very successful businessman. Went to West Lafayette (Indiana) a few years ago, and then went to Chicago, where I stayed at the Trump Hotel. Best hotel I have ever been to, very nice.

Loved watching the apprentice desu

I knew that he was a cool guy and heard that if shit ever got so bad he'd run for president
hell at the time I thought he'd just buy it
also from this
youtu.be/s0e-mQsm1fo?t=3m11s

Celebrity Apprentice really annoyed me for some reason. Because it was such a gimmick, at least the real Apprentice felt like a actual competition with real life implications. CA was just celebs goofing around.

I never really had a opinion of the Donald, I guess I slightly disliked him. The displays of his wealth felt tacky compared to guys like Steve Jobs or the Google Boys who were billionaires but still kept it casual.

Now I think he's a great guy and really brave. The thing about brave people is that they never get credit in their time, its only many years after the fact they become appreciated.

I understood he was some kind of "business man", and business men aren't necessarily nice or courteous, but they aren't called " nice men" either. I guess if he is charismatic and capable as a business man should be. Then I guess that kind of trait is virtuous at least.

>read all his books before his run
>followed him every week or so to see what he was up to
>knew he would win the day he started
>remember last July when we started the Trump threads here on Sup Forums

it's been a long road

He was fucking hilarious and successful.

Have you ever followed the Rosie fiasco?

Thought he was pretty goofy, pretty smug, cocky, etc. A character. Me and my friends used to riff on him often for shit like his "Trump Steaks". Watched him on season 1 of the Apprentice.

Seriously never thought he would make it this far in the election for presidency. In fact, I really think he's going to win at this point. Then again, never thought Hillary would make it this far, either.

I only knew him as that billionaire dude that participated on that roast show. other than that I had no idea who he was

He was a generic symbol of American success and all the gaudiness and kitsch taste that goes hand in hand with it.

Somehow he's become the Saviour Of The West, which is kind of appropriate in many ways.

I've been a casual fan of Trump since he started shit with piggie o'donnel years ago, the guy is a superstar

some random cunt on tv with weird hair
didnt really have an opinion

Didn't know him, didn't care

before- megalomaniacal dipshit
after- insecure, over compensating, silver-spoon kid megalomaniacal dipshit.
but I wont vote for Clinton, so what does one do?

Whenever I heard about him I heard he was a joke then I watched the Apprentice in early 2015 and i quite enjoyed it, not even memeing

I had literally never heard of him.

Honest opinion?

Douche bag

That opinion has changed greatly. He's a bad ass and I really respect him.

That he was some asshole tycoon type from New York, that tried to do a compulsory purchase of people's homes in Scotland so he could develop my re of his golf course there. The guy is a fucking nob.

some faggot-loving liberal scum

Barely thought of him, occasionally saw him on tv, figured he was just another rich guy

Now I know he is the last hope for the free world

This. Bombastic, brassy, larger than life.

>Trump?
>The guy from the Apprentice?
>"You're fiyaahd?"
>That guy?
>...what the hell, let's see how he does. This election should be interesting.
Never thought I'd be so hyped to Make America Great Again.

I'll be honest. I didn't even know he existed. I'm celebrity illiterate.

Been on the Trump train since January though. My autistic super power is to recognize competence when I see it.

Growing up in Scotland I only knew him as the 'bastard who wants to make a golf course'.

I liked him because American Psycho is one of my favourite books and he was Patrick Bateman's idol

Before the announcement

>I thought he was a jack ass
>I hated reality TV and was turned off by him for being involved with the shitty format.
>His property's and style is gaudy and tacky as fuck.
>seems like a loud mouth narcissist.
>despite my dislike of Obama the birther thing was dumb.

After anoucement.

>build wall?
>fix trade?
>nuke Obama care?
>fuck PC?

Omfg I love this guy.

I would gladly follow Trump into hell now.

Popstar tycoon, appeared on fresh prince and got roasted by obama.

Seemed like an ok guy to me but low energy.

Yeah shit i rewatched the movie and he just talks about him and melania all day.

this

Didn't know the guy. But when He first started getting attention, I told all my friends "Don't you underestimate him". My buddy John was a die-hard Republican and he was convinced Jeb was getting Republican nomination. I saw Trump for what he was, a salesman. He sells himself out like when he was on Kanye's video.
John switched over like a sheep when his party did.

A whiny privileged slimebag.

I had literally never heard of him in my entire life but somehow almost everyone around me knew about him.

It's funny because he had a cameo in home alone 2 but I didn't get that it was a cameo.

premature dubs

And now that your teeth are scattered across the floor, Hillary has given up in key battleground states and is probably going to prison, and we're going to have a Republican supermajority in all branches of government for eight years, what's your opinion?

Because you should probably have noticed that he has beaten your entire cuck party the absolute fuck out and there wasn't a single thing you or anyone else in the country could do about it. Stay mad.

jej

I just knew him as "rich dude from the apprentice"

Then this election turned him into "rich badass who wants to Make America Great Again"

I hated him because he was an obnoxious rich guys and school taught me that rich people are evil and bad for equality.

Now I don't hate him any more, I do hate equality.

That because he's from Queens. Everyone from there is very low class and acts like a Skype. In fact all of long Island is full of people like this. Absolute hell hole.

I honestly think McMahon has a better "You're fired" though

Everyone in this thread is lying. We hated him, he was a sleezy obnoxious cunt. I hope he wins either way

that weird guy with the comb over who appears in wrestling sometimes

How is somebody actually this retarded.

Build a wall? Not going to happen.
Fix trade? LOL WHAT? Do you understand anything about trade at all? Cost of consumer goods will SKYROCKET and the middle class will feel it the most.
Nuke Obamacare? Obamacare was just to show you how fucking greedy insurance companies are and how much collusion there is, so that we could push for a single payer system to actually negotiate healthcare without there being any profit incentive in the system. Something Trump was actually for in the past (and probably still is).
>Fuck PC? Riiiiiiiiiight.

The "you're fired guy". Sort of respected him in a backhanded way for being such an real ott unapologetic WASP billionaire stereotype.

Rich playboy, assumed he was as pozzed as most other famous people

Boy howdy was I wrong

Just knew he was a rich guy from the US. Some months before his campaign announcement there were some negative articles that I came across that made me think that he was an asshole. But at his campaign starting press conference he won me over along with the majority of Sup Forums

Rich as fuck who knew how to turn money into a shitzillion more money. Bit of a douche.

Reality TV celeb

same 2bh

Meh, nigga was funny, and knew how to run a business and use the system to his advantage.

Dident know him

sleazy american version of alan sugar