WW3

Let's discuss the upcoming world war ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_134538.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

How many Tsar Bombas to cause nuclear winter?

Italy will join Russia and switch mid-game when they realize it's America's turn to dump their nukes.

It's Binland vs rest of the world
and we're going to win :DDDDD

>cuba
what is this a 60's?

>and Finland loses again!

Half of America is literally a bomb. Does no one realize this?

Serbia is fucked.

Add china and india to russian allies

Some rockets broken part will be killed by missile defense. I believe that only half of the nuclear warheads reach targets. Tactical nuclear weapons can not take into account.
It will be like WWII all over the northern hemisphere. Not very nice, but it is not critical for the survival of mankind. In 20-30 years everything will be rebuilt.

>india
>turkey
>not red

???? BLYADD :DDD

Gooks are pro-Hillary, poos don't give a fuck.

Imagine an apocalypse game set in a major European city.

Sounds cozy

WE do

DO NOT NUKE, STAY AWAY WE ARE NEUTRAL NOW

Fuck that shit we are neutral this round we had enough war for centuries here go fight somewhere else

Metro 2033

SOON

Nope, you're never safe

Paint India red...NOW

Not gonna happen anymore.

That guy's dickleaks saved america, for now.

Make us half red half blue, our color will depend on the winning side

Now that Clinton is fucked, there won't be one until no another US and Russia flare-up, but a West vs. Islam conflict. Europe is going to have to be saved eventually.

*not -_-

>Cuba
>NK
Yeah nah

Which side will you fight for and why?

Fuck No, India never involves itself in proxy wars nor sticks its nose in others' business . Learn your history pajeet bro.

FUCK OFF MORON, ANYWAY U WILL BE FIRST

>leaving out China, Vietnam, the Philippines, India, Pakistan, and for some reason using the Soviet Union?

Russia, cuz we actually like that country and are old and trustworthy allies.

>tfw no actual allies, only some africa-tier outcasts
>tfw 1 vs the world

>us getting dragged into any wars that arent defensive
get fucked cunt

Russia has less warheads. Putin said he has found a safe alternative to dumping. By creating industrial usage rather than dumping it in the ground.

I actually think we won't be involved on either side, and at the same time on both.
The old tradition of keeping the foot in two stirrups would never abandon us.

right. the super volcano

in that case the whole world would be fucked

Pooclear weapons

Go suck an American dick

>be poor and unhappy
>get shit on every day by your own government and millions of sandniggers
>be the pseudo tough guy laughing stock of the world
>"haha now you have to go to war sorry about that mate :~)"

Baltics are absolutely never going to ally Russia, how clueless are you?

Sweden will try and join the US because MUH RACISM and then be immidiately squished by Russia who will then proceed to remove all kebab from the country.

I think he used a map with the Soviet Union on it? Idk

Only comment i want to make is that post coup turkeys airforce is fucked.

they got rid of 1/3 of their pilots in a purge.

how do you recover from that shit?

they took great pride in their f16 force too.

Then why did he exclude the rest of the Eastern bloc? Hungary is more likely to ally Russia than any other post-commie country it would seem.

There is no "we" retard, Please excuse our village idiot. He clearly doesn't know anything about India's History or foreign policy.

Russia is our main arms supplies but has never taken sides in our war against Pakistan and China. Similarly Indian refused to condemn or approve of Russia's military movements in Ukraine. India was, is and will stay neutral.

>Baltics as Russia's allies

u can paint us white now

>Baltics

Turkey is in NATO

Why the fuck would NZ join either side in a pointless war?

Why the fuck would either side want a couple of methed up faggots bringing their sheep onto the battlefield drinking beer and teamkilling anyway?

Oh come on. Just look at what happened in WWI and WWII.

What happens to all the refugees If you go to war. Do they just sit back and chill in your country?

Fucking Turkey shot down Russian plan last Thanksgiving. I doubt they see eye to eye.

No please dont meme WW3 into existance ;_;
We should not weild such a power. Meme magic is getting too dangerous

Australia will be fine. We got hit by small nukes repeatedly in the 50's to build up our tolerance to big nukes.

Should've thought about that before decided to place NATO missile "shield" in your country.
Now its like a big red target on your back.
Ready to die to protect your western masters, i respect that.

Everything else tries to kill you there, so why would you fear a nuke?

absolutely this

If Russia focused all 16000 warheads on this one spot would it set off a chain reaction that would submerge the continent forever?

Why the fuck are Georgia and Armenia on Russia's side? The Georgian President very clearly dislikes Putin.

The Yellowstone supervolcano erupting would probably erase multicellular life from the planet, it wouldn't be much of a smart move

Putin actually does have weapons in Cuba.

he would do it for science
allahu akbar world

>tfw a drop of red inside a sea of blue

Why do these things always happen to us ?

Everybody around us chooses one side, but we always go for the opposite.

What I hope for is mutual annihilation of USA, Russia, China, India, Pakistan and Israel.

Yep seconded
Let us repair the horse carriages and rakes you bombed in 1999

because you shouldnt exist

Like the mountain kikes we border, you are then the toilet kikes. Never taking sides, jewing both sides off their monies

Probability of it happening is as good as Best Korea not invading US.

.....Check out Turkish history. They are famous turn cloaks, they are also the least western NATO country. They are sketchy allies at best.

The map is fucked up. He is also putting Kazhakstan, Albania, Georgia and all that central-asia as Russia Territory.

And North Korea will not do anything that China doesn't want it to do.

The primary battleground for a Russian Invasion would be Lithuania, since it's entrenched between Kalingrad and Russian Border

back to Mongolia with you

>The primary battleground for a Russian Invasion would be Lithuania, since it's entrenched between Kalingrad and Russian Border

Oh please, all three baltic countries combined have 15000 soldiers and 0 airplanes.

0!

All three would fall inside 3 days.

There is no way NATO gets there in time, from where the fuck is help going to arrive?

Sweden doesn't have enough soldiers to hold Stockholm for a week, let alone help someone.

Finland and Poland would be scared as fuck and man their own borders in anticipation of the attack.

So who exactly is going to help here ?

Baltics are going to be "frozen-warred" and rendered irrelevant within the decade, anyways. WW2, like WW1, will begin in Poland. Although if we're going for the historical reenactment bonus maybe Republika Srpska can push for independence and that'll start it.

Exactly my point.

> historical reenactment bonus maybe Republika Srpska can push for independence and that'll start it.

Kek, sadly I can see that happening.
It already started with one referendum and promise of more to come.

u wot m8

>WW2, like WW1, will begin in Poland.
wew meant to say WW3 like WW2

IMO it's inevitable, one way or another. Dayton is broken and that territory should have been independent or Serbia's from the start.

Russian are still pushing the agenda that their missiles are peace missiles and the lefties suck it up are scared of WW3.

Russia has 90 manoeuvre brigades and that includes light paras and artillery regiments. Traditionally it takes 1:3 forces to defend against an attacker.

Russia has probably about 200-300 relevant jets. You can forget about the point defense Mig-29 and outdated older Sukhuis. Russian air force is massively outgunned and outnumbered.

Nobody is going to attack Russia though since they have nukes. The only question is will the people help Russia's neighbours fight of the satanic devils from the underworld a.k.a Russians.

They have Eurofighters from NATO deployed there.

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_134538.htm

I'm pretty sure they would fall, but if they could hold for a few days it would give time to German, Poland and France Forces to better hold their borders. NATO is making a pretty good line of defense in there, I think the major problem would be that it wouldn't have Navy Support since Kalingrad would most likely take control of the acess to St.Petersburg

Never underestimate the russian production capabilities though

The problem Russia faces is that there is a defacto coalition operating exclusively against it. No matter what military goals it tries to accomplish it will find a much larger enemy force in the way. Individually, it could take on almost any power aside from the US or maybe China, but lots of the world's most powerful militaries are lined up against it. And of course its aerial and naval capabilities are far lower than its land combat capability.

Forgetting the true Custodians of the Planet

Yeah, I've seen those rusty Ladas.

Doesn't really matter what happens outside Russia's borders since that's not Russia. They have nukes and nobody can attack them.

Poland would send nobody.
Eurofighters are shit and there's not any significant number of them.

NATO can not hold the baltic states.

As I said, Poland will be too busy preparing for the attack themselves, they will not risk helping the baltic states.

Germany and France can not respond rapidly, especially france considering that state it is now, with soldiers patrolling their own streets and police on strike.

Well I don't know what it is but i feel something coming
Stuck in the middle of the Yankees and the Russians
Better get moving guns are getting loaded
Fast to the border where the tanks are a rolling
There's a nation in fear another nation crying
One nation killing and another nation dying
Talk about guns and escalation bye bye planet let alone a nation

>Eurofighters are shit and there's not any significant number of them.
Serbia, bitte.

The fight is gonna be for the north. Soon enough with global warming its gonna be the only habitable place.

Oh please Europe hasn't been at war for 70+ years.

Pretending any of the nations is ready is insane.

Thanks to NATO, not a single european country is ready for war.

>Oh please Europe hasn't been at war for 70+ years.
>Thanks to NATO, not a single european country is ready for war.
>t. Serbia
>Serbia
I'll screencap this for future Serbia related threads.

What, you consider Russia and Balkans european ?

You just don't read the news do you? America is creating a new base in Norway, Lithuania has signed up a buy for high-tech AA systems, Poland, Germany, England, Croatia are sending troops for the Baltic, Exercises happening almost every month since the start of Ukraine war

Now the big question is, why are you so angry angst NATO, serbia?

Of course the Balkans but not Russia.

I consider both Europe, but the Balkan nations can be said to be ready for war in the same way a 5-year-old who likes football can be said to be ready to play against Arsenal. Goes for most small European countries.

Token support.

Ever heard of it ?

Croatia is sending 300 soldiers.

There is less than 6000 NATO soldiers in baltics.

That is NOTHING

Russia has 330 000 soldiers on that border.

Well nice for you, I guess we're somewhat ready.

But we'll be way to busy fighting ourselves to help anyone.

Our soldiers are better than european though.
We have people with experience for taking modern large cities.
Europe lacks this.

Just worse equipment.

I love when all the silly little flags come out. Someday I might look them up to see where they're from

>but probably not

>In 20-30 years everything will be rebuilt

Rebuilt with what? All surface minerals are gone. For better or worse, WW3 is WWLast.

You might have misunderstood me slightly since I meant NATO fought against Serbia so it could be used as an argument for NATO and Euro capabilities. But Serbia probably is always ready due to their recent history.

True. But the numbers just aren't there for this to matter in a greater European conflict or a World War. Potentially as part of a Balkan theatre I guess

I'm not saying they going to win, but I believe that is where the frontline will hold, along with fighting in Belarus and Ukraine

You said yourself that the three of them have 150.000 soldiers, I don't see why all the other NATO countries will wait for the Russians to move to their borders, it just makes more sense for them to reinforce a fighting in Russian Border and wait for US to move in from the North and Pacific.

Also, with nuclear bombs taking out Military Bases in the first hours it will be hard to know the size of the fighting forces after the first salvos