I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart.

Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally heard him recite his concession speech over the past few days ever since the pussygrab video drop.

He will not admit to losing against Hillary. He will continue to say that the election was "rigged" against him for years to come.

Whatever poker face he maintains in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him sleepless nights and seizures. I've heard him telling his daughter behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the third debate in terms of a strategy or range of issues.

Jill Stein is probably going to endorse Hillary by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the Berniebros, leaving him dead in the water.

He knows he bombed the final debate, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

He's trying to win over some female voters now but knows his public and private positions have permanently alienated them from the GOP.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here. Feel free to ask me anything, but bear in mind that party watchdogs have already hijacked my post.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_officinalis
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93984875/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump's the gorilla and he's going to go ape shit on the establishment and all you shills once he wins hold on to your bananas OP welcome to the jungle

>CTR shills are "nerd virgins" and "never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid"
>Correct the Record’s staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock’s Super-PAC. “They’re always there; they’re always working around the clock,” former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. “I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God Bless them!”
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

oh hahahaha hans do kill yourself nigger
SAGED

Sage

>Germany
>trump staffer

If you are gonna shit post at least change your proxy back to American hill shill.

Merkel, is that you?

How's it going CTR

nice shitposting mate. Fucking slide threads are hidden and saged btw.

Please explain the concept of "sage" to me.

>over in DC
>german flag

Sehr glaubwürdig.

Nimm dieses "sage".

>
The Trumple Doesn't Crumple

please inject air into your vein you useless pile of shit
literally working for the ministry of truth, DIE NIGGER

Whisteblowers always use proxies to hide their tracks.

It's common knowledge.

comment but no bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_officinalis

About 2 months too late bucko

Thanks, much appreciated.

if you type sage into your options field and comment it disables it

Try turning your proxy on next time Mohammed
Saged

The real question is:

What can we do to save Trump's campaign? I'm really worried here.

t. CTR, you should probably flee to some uncivilized shithole to escape the coming exterminatus called RICO, your queen WILL be raped, on international television, then your ass is literally next in line.
Cry globalist bitch, for every single one of you stupid shits opened Pandora's Box, unleashing hell on earth while all of you take turns being bubbas playtoy.

Hello CTR hard at work for mr shecklestien I see

Our research has shown that CTR is not active on Sup Forums, the user base's affinity is way to low.

>to low.

There see, I misspelled "too". If that doesn't prove I'm an American, nothing will.

nice ctrl c ctrl v.
don't think for a moment i don't know where you got this from

I don't believe that's an argument.

You're invited to discuss the topic at hand constructively. If you can't do that, please find another thread to shitpost in.

sperg, why do you have that kind of writing pattern?

yawn

COPYPASTA

SAGE

What do you mean?
This is a lie.

Stale pasta

Stale pasta
much like killary will be having
IN JAIL

Jill Stien endorsing her after the recent FBI clusterfuck?
Are you living in the past?

Lol Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison. Hillary is going to prison.

Preliminary list of non-arguments:
To be continued.

Damn bro you're so slick

Lol this copypasta...debate happened already ctr go to bed

I'm a staffer with the Hillary campaign. All the campaign members are literally dying out.
There's some sort of tentacle monster living in Hillary's vagina and it requires living sacrifices. We're running out of people to sacrifice.
I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here.
Feel free to ask me anything, but bear in mind that the next sacrifice is in 10 minutes and I'm the only person left.

>debate happened already ctr go to bed

Where did I say it didn't?

Is the other thread true - did Hillary really cheat on the space alien with Huma?

yes

>me.
Wow. Long troll post, but not very original. You need to up your game basement dweller.

HAHAHAHA CTR FUCK OFF, GOOD TRY BUT HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN IS THE ONLY THING CRASHING HERE!

He's afraid of the third debate?

Please, at least give it some effort OP.

Are you guys CTR?

You're trying to act really retarded in order to make us true Trump supporters look bad. What do you hope to gain from this?

nice post CTR mate. Thanks for correcting the record CTR. Love you CTR. You're doing a good job CTR.

Try not be so obvious next time CTR.

Shit pasta
Verräter

Shilling the shill, hidden.

3/10
creative copy pasta of "Hillary staffer" posts, but sage for copy pasta

Gee, being in Germany sure must bring you close to the campaign...

Obvious shill is obvious.

>he's never heard of proxies

lmao

This was first posted like 6 months ago

It's such old pasta

proxies are against the rules, dummy

Your face is against the rules.

I resent this post.

Fucking kill yourself CTR troll. Your copypasta is already outdated

Thank you for correcting the record.

OP, you honestly really suck at this.

Wow that really triggers my neurons. Consider my record corrected!

Your face is outdated.

>>that he has absolutely nothing ready for the third debate in terms of a strategy or range of issues.

It's ok ctr maybe the God emperor will takemail pity on you

N E R D V I R G I N S

>Translation: "I got nuthin"

lmao

>literally admitting he's new to Sup Forums and is only here to shill
Leave.

nice pasta mang
seen this shit several times already
sage

>staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC
>German

kek much CTR

>($0.85 has been deposited in your account)

Thank you for this excellent record correction

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s

>this is pasta

CTR is becoming more and more like us every day. Enjoy the money while it last, here is your you.

sage and ignore

kek

no sage in their manual

Checked and I want to play this

>>
you are pathetic CTR, it's funny to see you trying tho :D

Thanks

#TrumpLivesMatter

the barn will fall

Nice try, CTR, but Trump's campaign headquarters aren't in a barn anymore. We've moved into a trailer park.

>We've moved into a trailer park.

How fitting lol

haha top kek

now fuck off shill

How dare you.

>and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the third debate in terms of a strategy or range of issues.
I laughed so hard snot came out. Thank you.

>hard snot came out

You wouldn't believe how often that happens here. We keep Trump-branded tampons at hand for cases like this.

is it time for the monthly "I work for Trump, his campaign is falling apart" thread?

>is it time for the monthly
see

Please explain what this meme is, fellow 4channers! I'm not a "shill", hehe.

I'm a staffer with the OP campaign over in his room. The campaign is literally falling apart.

OP and CTR are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and OP himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally heard him recite his suicide note over the past few days ever since the FBI reopened the investigation on the emails.

He will not admit to losing against Sup Forums. He will continue to say that "This is the end of DRUMPF" for years to come.

Whatever poker face he maintains in front of his mom before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the shilling is literally giving him sleepless nights and seizures. I've heard him telling his pillow behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the nrw thread in terms of a strategy or range of issues.

His cat is probably going to endorse Trump by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of his "friends", leaving him dead in the water.

He knows he bombed the final thread, he knows his shilling payments are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

He's trying to win over some Sup Forums users now but knows his public and private positions have permanently alienated them from the Meme Warfare brigade.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here. Feel free to ask me anything, but bear in mind that party watchdogs have already hijacked my post.

What does "meme" refer to? Google yields no results, care to explain?

Thanks in advance.

SAGE
CTR

It means I fucked your mother and I want my two dollars back.

>It means I fucked your mother and I want my two dollars back.

Do you also want your AIDS back?

I'm a staffer in DC. There's no way Trump is going to win the nomination, Iowa's loss was too devastating for him. He's going to lose New Hampshire, South Carolina will go to Jeb! and Rubio will get Florida. He has no path to 1237, the math just doesn't work

CTR just doesn't work.

Here's another time the same guy posted the same garbage:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93984875/

No-one is buying your anti-trump bullshit. I don't care how much you're getting paid to shill for the fraudulent, crooked and ill Hillary. You don't deserve what you earn because you're not even trying anymore. You know it's a lost cause right?

Who cares.
We will elect Trump.
He can implode for more lulz after the election.
It's win/win.

Brutal.
I would honestly start shilling for Trump if Hillary treated me like that.

I'm pro Trump.

I love Trump and my nation (America).

You're beyond pathetic

>I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC.
>German flag

O i am laffin