Kill 6 Billion Demons

>F

jesus
>F

Genuinely didn't expect it. I thought Allison would stop them.

Allison would've. But Allison is not here, remember?

Does the skull just fall to the ground or what? Stay floating?

LUCKY Felicia

Incubus has assumed direct control.

>fuck, abbadon

I love this comic. Things with human teeth are always the absolute scariest form of man eating monster.

No, but she could probably overpower Incubus if she wanted/knew how to. I guess we still have to learn more about whatever he's done to her though.

>GRONCH
This sound effect provided by the Stokoe Foundation.

Felicia landing like she's ready to do battle is the worst part. Well that and the MNCH MNCH and blood flowing out.

RIP catgirl we all knew was dead as fuck from the word go.

This page is extremely Berserk/Dark Souls.

Kinda weird how there's blood flowing even from its forehead. Is that all Felicia's?

Goddamn it, I knew that sounded familiar.

Once it opens up? No.

I assume the door opens a bit and they walk under the gap.

It's the head's blood

The content look on that door's face as he eats her kind of pisses me off.

Wouldn't be surprised if it gets lightening bolt'd later on just out of spite.

well I don't see how Alison and Cio are going to be able to work together after this.

Dang. Also, doubla dang for the hiatus

ayy

We got some new Enyis and the Boar King too. It's been a while.

>No matter how far down they traveled, no matter how perilous the drop or yawning the pit, Enyis never found an end to the Deep.

>“The Deep is very treacherous indeed,” said Enyis once, as they camped on the edge of a howling abyss.

>“The Deep has one purpose,” replied the Boar King, “And that is to swallow men whole, or else make monsters out of them.”

>– Enyis and the Boar King

Ha, the alt text is actually F.

This is probably as good a point as any to remind everyone that Abaddon is probably into vore. Kinda goes hand in hand with the fat fetish.

Hiatus?

>Today's page will be the last for a while, traveling until the 20th

>This should be the last break I take this year, and the last break for the foreseeable future until Emerald City Comic Con in March and the week of Christmas.

What do you think Lucky Felicia felt as the jaws clamped down? What were her thoughts? Do you think she died quickly, or did she have time to fully experience it? How painful was it? What do you think she tasted like?

she's straight on the tongue there, she just got her arm chopped off on the first bite. Might've even made it to the second munch or so depending on how she ended up oriented. and like pork, duh

Cio is not a happy camper.

Incubus kind of blew his load early. I was expecting him to at least wait until they reached Alison's boyfriend to do this

The face on the other hand

i think it makes sense if you aren't assuming he's just betraying alison for the sake of it: by all accounts he genuinely wants to point alison at the other demiurges and pull the trigger, so he genuinely WANTS her to make it through mammon's death trap. If a flash of morality has a risk of jeopardizing that... well, nothing a little ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL won't fix

She looked so *intent* just before she got GRONCHed. She was probably steeling herself to face off against several devils to fight and escape.

>After I rebound and handspring to the left towards the blond girl, I'll just throw --GAAH WHAT'S HAPPENING EEEEEEEeeeeeee

'kay

yeah but he's a master manipulator from what we can tell. He should know that this will make alison realize that he can now step in and control her whenever he wants, and that it's very likely he's going to abuse it at some point

On the one hand the poor girl is dead, but on the other hand considering this was a thieving operation designed by devils she would have been killed regardless.

Remember these assholes are in it for themselves first and foremost, party kills are guaranteed, and she wouldn't have lasted long in a fight to begin with.

Do as thou wilt.

i'm going to be pretty surprised at this point if anyone besides oscar, alison and cio survive

There is some evidence she knows the score generally, she didn't need any instruction on the whole oath beforehand. I wouldn't be surprised if she's genuinely survived a "normal" devil thieving operation before, when EVERYONE is out for themselves that means she's only a slightly bigger target than everyone else on the team. An active preplanned sacrifice... much less prepared for.

I can't wait for Allison's "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO LET'S JUST JUMP AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY I GET" style of plot progression to be over, jesus fucking christ, Felicia's death is on her hands alone.

I guess it depends on how fast the chewing happened, as crushing pressure to the torso should make people unconcious pretty fast

yeah this is pretty much what I expect

honestly at this stage I'm expecting Allison to ditch Cio at first opportunity, if the plot doesnt
force them together. The last 5 or so Cio centric scene clearly give "my pressence is only being tolerated" vibes

not gonna happpen unless timeskip.

>not gonna happpen unless timeskip.
Abaddon already confirmed she's gonna stop being a shit eventually, thank fuck

oscar will get a fake out death and then be shown popping out of some rubble and dusting off his coat afterwards to disappear into the sunset

>timeskip.
funny you say that, because there is a timeskip at the end of this mammon thing

>last panel
META-
META-
META-
cine

If we have no timeskips whatsoever, it's gonna be interesting see how far Abbadon can push it without killing suspension of disbelief. You can't exactly wise up to being placed in a plane you are completely disconnected from without spending considerable time learning from experience

actually isn't it supposed to be some sort of aztec art?

I wasn't theorising. He said there was going to be a timeskip at the end of this one.

Christ. How does a thing like that even work? I mean it's terrifying as fuck.

I mean, that sort of imagery probably has some more deep cultural meaning that they're both referencing, I'm just ignorant about that sort of thing and recognize it from XRA.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a little too dark?
I mean KSBD isn't happy go funtimes, but I find it really fucking hard to root for Cio after this given she was utterly okay with it.

Look at that face, user. She's not okay with it.

It's a common thing in aztec art, symbolizing the multiple stages of the underworld the soul travels after death if i remember right

>she was utterly okay with it.
Does this
look like the face of someone who was utterly okay with it

Damn, pretty cool. Learn something new every day.
Also, how is this door gonna open completely? Will they just have to slip through the slightly open crack, under the skull, or will it open all the way and drop the skull in the middle like a fucked up egg?

>You can't exactly wise up to being placed in a plane you are completely disconnected from without spending considerable time learning from experience

What exactly do you think she's been doing this whole time though?

Burning her hand on various stoves and learning that everything is hot and also hot = pain

>yfw the future is Punished Allison, a Warlord tempered by fate

well I mean at the end of the day she let Felicia get eaten so... obviously not that upset with it.

I mean it's not like Throne probably has a shortage of people wanting to die. If the only reason to bring her along was to feed the Behelit door, why not bring a goat or pig or some dude with a death wish? Maybe i'm overthinking it or something. But Cio knew how the trap works and went 'Welp let's go find someone to feed it and pretend we're not gonna do that'

She said herself she was dreading this part and thought about it a lot. Given the nature of Throne and just whose shit they're breaking into, there was probably no choice but to betray and sacrifice a person, because like she said their an asshole even by Devil standards.

They made a deal with Himself and made Oskar go out of his way to organize the heist and come all the way down here. Knowing her relationship with both of these characters, I really doubt backing out at the last moment because of a moral crisis is on her mind.

Nah, she's very clearly upset by it. She's just trying to not look weak/trying to go back to being Yab. She still has a conscious.

Dead weight, literally, they'd only be dead weight.

Felicia, may the gods rest her bones, actually had a use, even if it was only as another body for their enemies to target.

Her dying here is just a culmination of that use. I.E. what they hired her/what she signed up for.

Hell considering she's a locksmith heading into one of the most secure vaults in all of creation she should have been prepared for any eventuality, even for a 'Sacrifice something living door'.

Lord knows this can't be the only door in creation that has this kind of locking system, and chances are someone, somewhere, said something for long enough that it became a rumor or boogyman story for thieves throughout the wheel.

The minute they started talking about sacrifices she should have tried to shoot one of them in the head and throw them in, or at the very least go for the obviously human Addison to throw her to the proverbial wolves.

She played with the black flame, she got burned.

>felicia burnt the coal and paid the toll

In the end Felicia was too nice and plucky for her own good.

>deal with literal devils
>be surprised when betrayed

No honor among theives

>she had to pay the blood toll to get into the vore hole

In the end, when someone has pants that have EVIL actually written all over them, they may actually be evil.

Can't say the man wasn't up front about it.

Also I kind of find it hilarious how excited Oscar looks in the first panel.

ya'll niggas forget cats have nine lives?

who's to say she hasn't used up 8 already?

oh yeah shit. will cat master be pissed?

You can see him right there and unlike Cio he seems chill about this.

The Men/Women/Unnameable Horrors asking the serious questions.

Might be because she wasn't actually a cat.

who is this semen demon

She was expecting (and maybe even could've handled) the sort of betrayal allison got, not "literally was only there to get killed in the first place"

I looked it up, N2

I really should play Nier, I got it during the sale but haven't touched it yet. Literally spent the past 2 weeks just playing hours of Total Warhammer

It's in my top 3 games of 2017, probably at the number 1 spot/

Either way, total warhammer is also good taste.

Wow, that might have been the most Berserk thing I've ever seen.

Also, Oskarr looks fuckin thrilled to just Fastball Special a bitch.

>Finally dat fake cat is gone
>She's been trying to get in mah pants ever since we got here
>Good riddance!

A is for Alison, who made the stiupid decision and regretting it
B is for Bastards, which all demons seem to be
C is for Cio, who just wanted to write fanfics and her feet hurt
D is for Death, which we find a lot in the comic
E is for Eliminated heisters, the group which now numbers at two
F is for Felicia, and the button we all press

Yes, this turned out pretty much exactly as expected.

Although I think the door's orgasmic expression took me by surprise.

I really want Cat Master to live and join the Pursuers (or at the very least the cat he has with him better live).

>her face gets sliced off her skull by the teeth.
>she dies in agony as it never bites her head but slowly chews limb by limb and she dies from her wounds.

She probably went into shock after that so it's doubtful she felt much aside from that first burst of agony

>door to is finally at peace
May you reach concordance.
>lucky Felicia dies on 7-77
Hohoho
>Oscar literally dunking her into the head
One of my favorite pages of the month

good riddance

I mean look how happy doorbro is
Shit man, feed him someone else I wanna protect that smile

was the key sacrifice someone important?

F

Felicia reached heaven through violence

>Didn't put "Bye, Felicia" in the OP.
I know I should have been more on top of things. I'm just sad that this once in a lifetime opportunity was wasted.

At least Abbadon said it.

Vore is an interesting fetish. I'm not sexually attracted to it and most fetish art of it doesn't do anything but stuff being eaten by other stuff is such a cool aesthetic that it's hard not to understand.

>gee i sure wish i could've forced my normie memes into this thread
yeah no

She was probably alright in combat. She would have killed anything not a devil with that spread.

I mean technically yeah but she got possessed long before she knew any of this was going to happen.

No. We've been told of much worse than this happening. Did you forget the servants' slit throats?

Why is she moving around like that. Why didn't whoever made this gif keep her feet in one place?

Abbadon likes the "normie" meme so I win either way

I think you may take yourself a bit too seriously, user.

As they leave we're gonna see the head reshape itself into Felicia's.

>door stays open just a bit like in the last panel so all the party has to fall under the shower of blood and guts before closing back
Brutal.

OH SHIT

I don't think you're really supposed to root for anyone in this comic. Even Allison is very tenuously relatable. You're just supposed to watch the train crash and enjoy the pretty lights.