What does Sup Forums think of Great:the show?

What does Sup Forums think of Great:the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHS9El9QFxg
youtube.com/watch?v=7CEDHh58JxI
youtube.com/watch?v=6I9pO9H5Chs
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_PC8i-Fcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Joe, at some times he seems scatterbrained or just being tryhard but he's got a real surrealist charm to his humor. If I knew him and he always talked like that I'd probably hate him, but as a youtube animator, I think he's pretty awesome.

Hola, Pepsi Cola!

I think it's great

He streams sometimes to twitch after a week of work. He is pretty chill and isn't too obnoxious.

Some of the most creative online cartoons out there along with Just Joe's other stuff
10/10

Yeah I get the same impression from him as Felix Colegrave. People always ask "WOAH HOW MUCH DRUGS DO YOU DO TO COME UP WITH THIS MAN" and then they'll just deadpan say "I'm creative. Idiot." I also follow Joe on Twitter and sometimes he posts boring clips or retweets and other stuff that has me rolling on the ground.

It used to be Great, but their transition to playlists instead of single episodes has clearly harmed the series.

It alright

IT'S GREAT!
(Seriously tho, Joe is my favorite youtube animator, if for no other reason than his magnificent voice.)
(His girlfriend is pretty GREAT too.)

Love it, and can't wait for a new ep.
youtube.com/watch?v=YHS9El9QFxg
i've watched this like a million times

Sometimes funny but usually not that funny.

It's probably just luck but I feel like it's a testament to Joe skill at... whatever humor you want to call his, that Dog of Wisdom got so popular

Couldn't agree with you more. Such a pain in the ass to watch now.

I cannot fathom the amount of views Dog of Wisdom has. It's gotta legit be one of the highest viewed cartoons on YouTube

Anons with vaginas please explain the Bible Story one from the last episode to me because I don't get it.

i don't think it has a meaning

The hits are great the misses are awkward

It made me think.

I want to brutally fuck her in the butt

Hey, it's another Joe thread where everyone forgets that his friend Danielle does half the work!

Dis show! Dis... fuckin' show! It gets me!

isn't he her bf?

Dog of Wisdom Has as many views as it does because it's been put into that "important videos" playlist that starts with that "yee" video.
It's also why Alex Butera's NGE bike horn video has so many more hits than his other stuff.

Danielle is a treasure.
Her "Steven's penis" vid is one of my favorite bits. If I'm not mistaken, she also made the Dipper doing weed and the replacement bully shorts.

He's trying too hard recreating the dog video with his new stuff

Yup.

It was confirmed that she did Replacement Bully, but Brevity Falls... now that I think about it, it's more her style than Joe's, so you're probably right. I love her work, even her weirder, more experimental stuff.

Honesty, I love this show. It's worth checkin' out, has a lot of weird stuff including SU parody.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CEDHh58JxI
youtube.com/watch?v=6I9pO9H5Chs
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_PC8i-Fcc

I'd watch his videos ONE MORE TIME

YOU'RE GREE-

WOULDN'T HAVE NOTHIN' IF I DIDN"T HAVE...

ONE MORE TIME!

this
I understand why they changed the format, but it really negatively impacts comedic timing

Love it, and I love Joe and Danielle, their stuff is really great. The most recent episode wasn't all that great though. I appreciate that they wanted to give artists more credit for the videos they used in their show, but the playlist format makes it seem more disjointed. And now that they don't have the usual segments in the show and it's mostly clips from other artists, it's just not the same. I really enjoy Joe and Danielle's stuff though, and that hasn't changed.

Sometimes if someone in your group of friends gets their period, it can cause everyone else's period to start early/late so it's closer to when that initial friend got hers. This is what she means by 'synced up' but I don't really get the joke either. I do like the paper cut-out style, but the humor is a bit of a miss for me. Still love her line delivery

how the fuck does this work
are vaginas telepathic or something?

Garbage: The Show.

I'm really looking forward to Made Ya Think 3. I really want to see where Bella Caramella's story is going.

agreed
really like how she went from a side gag character to probably the best developed character in the series

What do you mean "it alright"?

what do you mean, it ALRIGHT???