So who would really be the best option for Cybertron?

So who would really be the best option for Cybertron?

these dudes

Autobots are blind idealism, decepticons are leftists.
They need red pilled Lieutenant Commander Data.

Star Seekers

that's some kim il sung shit right there

How so

How long would the War on Cybertron last if Optimus Crime was there?

it's Lugnut describing Megs, would did you expect?

jesus remember when optimus just used to punch people and that was enough?

Starscream

We already know who was best for Cybertron.

Oh bullshit. His Beast Machines nonsense made everyone mindless drones who do NOTHING

I've been collecting Transformers series if anyone wants them
.nz/#P!AQChpkLcvsB-6a3h9INp-Q8Gd21W0snhZhl0l_tjsWU8GfHfpVDcLlQi5tafrgAXHtQIR4o-fNCgzZoQJBd9AxO4L0ZyTActvo1guW5XjTFTXDeiYzDWng
pw: PhysicallyRemove/co/mmunist

These guys are the best option for Cybertron.

>wants to be more human

cybertronians need to forge their own path, not ape organics

>to forge their own path
That is exactly what Data does.
He told the borg to fuck off both in terms of biological implants and the collective.

Data for Administrator.

Autocons or Deceptibots?

Conobots or Boticons?

In the Cybertron games the Decepticons literally killed the planet with dark enegeron, so I'm guessing Autobots are better.

That was autobot propaganda.

Decepticautobotcons.

He would have slaughtered Megatron within their first true battle, so the war would have been nonexistent at best.

What was the point of the Minicons?

The same point of the whole series, money.

Birdman.

Sell more toys

How are Decepticons leftists?

They're violent, authoritarian, reject property rights, support hedonism, favor the state over the individual, are evil, support dictatorships when ideologically convenient (megatron), believe their political opponents deserve death for opposing them, believe in the legitimacy of favorable double standards, etc.

Depends on the continuity, and even then it's almost always the Autobots.

The Borg.

Wrong.

See:

COLLECT THEM ALL

>COLLECT THEM ALL

What was the point of Alexis?

To sell toys and give power-ups.

what toys?
why didn't ***they*** make a figma of Alexis?

To provide Starscream a waifu

I've got no clue and have never seen that person, I was answering why minicons exist.

Shockwave

>Beast Machines
Not canon.

> your hand will never accidentally caress Shockwave's bossom as you attempt to adjust his bowtie

It hurts, user

>his

well... I must admit it have sense now... and it's really sad.

DELETE THIS

For Cybertron? Decepticons, obviously. They're seeking to preserve themselves even if it comes at the cost of other races. Autobots would rather see Cybertronians perish than let harm come to other species.

In IDW we saw Functionism rise when Megatron didn't exist in an alternate universe. Then the functionists began cannibalizing their own people. Autobots didn't even exist because they were a reactionary movement.

so textbook right wing then?

>right wing
>hedonistic
You need to read up on your political theory user

It's fascinating how two people can say the same thing and read two completely different meanings out of it. For example, " favor the state over the individual". A right leaning person would interpret that as Leftists gleefully willing to hand over an individual's rights to privacy and protection and allow for the government to freely steamroll whomever it chooses so long as the "whomever" belongs to the group that is ideologically opposite to the voices that requested said steamrolling, hence the double standard.

Meanwhile, a leftist may attribute that statement to gun control. Favoring archaic constitutional laws while putting individuals at risk of fatal violence. Reforming free health care to save the government's money while the individuals fall sick and are unable to afford the help they need. Rightwingers are all for denying the rights of others so long as it doesn't affect their white babyboomer middleclass families.

Hyperbole used for both sides obviously, but I just find it so funny how people can read the same exact thing and infer "YEAH, FUCK THAT OTHER ASSHOLE!" from the same statement.

A council made up of the most level-headed individuals. Representatives of every faction.

Oddly enough, most of the objective stuff is true - Megatron is a hypercompetent polymath in 'Animated' and if he wasn't evil, would be the most competent leader possible.

Lugnut, of course, loves him and would marry him if he could.

Depends on the continuity. PTSD Optimus is pretty savage, but against, say, IDW Thunderwing...

No, because there has literally never been such a time. This franchise is, and always has been, about a war, and Optimus was a general - wise, kind and protective towards those who cannot defend themselves, but a mighty enemy towards those who do evil.

Which, I would argue, is what is best for Cybertron. Honestly, what good did the Transformers ever do their poor homeworld?

To be relatable victims. They're human-sized, after all.

How long have you been an idiot?

The fuck are you talking about? It's ALL canon. All of it.

And it doesn't even make sense. Transformers are not human and their society is not comparable at all.

The struggle between Autobots and Decepticons is manicheistic - it's dark versus light, good versus evil. Elemental. Being an Autobot or Decepticon is not something you're born into (.... well... I suppose that's not actually true for a lot of them in IDW), it's an ideological choice.

I really need to get a better screencap of this

It's the best shot of Shockwave in the whole show

The only thing I don't like about it is those goofy-ass antlers.

>goody-ass antlers
That's one of the best parts of his aesthetics, it was based on the horned king and herne the hunter. It means hes a rotten fear-striking villain/symbol of misfortune.

You could ask a drawfag to clean it up for you user.

Why is this even a question?

t. radical centrist