The face of the Australian Nationalist Movement

this man led the United Patriots Front march

what a handsome young man

Good for him. At least he can't be called racist

Even if it isn't ethnic nationalism, at least it is some nationalism

Every nationalist group needs their token minorities to show how not racist they are

Why isn't the rest carrying a bottle of water?
Don't they want to stay hydrated?

Asians are based as fuck, and smart as fuck. I don't really include Malaysia in there, but then you have Singapore right there also, an amazing country. I see nothing wrong with this. Everyone knows the problem minorities in their respective countries, and those that excel and work hard to contribute.

Maybe he knows Communist China is a shithole & doesn't want Australia to end up like that?

>no emus
fake

Handsome dude.

His dad's Anglo but his mum's Hungarian. No big deal. He's still our guy.

lol

So? I'd rather a chink who loves Australia over some fucking white Melbournian metro fag or coal burning slut.

Not even mad, the movement needs everyone. White nationalism isn't happening, no matter how hard you faggots larp, you will never achieve mainstream support for the white pill.

Hungarian you say.

Isn't he just running away?

/thread

He's Vietnamese, of course he knows China is shit.

They need some top chants like "It's not racist, we've got a gook".

based chink

gas all lebs

I'm a white Australian and I honestly don't give a fuck about what race a person is so long as they are totally dedicated to the idea of Australia and being an Australian over anything else.

We get all of the peasant Asians. Some of the are just as bad as niggers when it comes to gang bashing people.

>over some fucking white Melbournian metro fag

He's also clearly gay.
That's what's so interesting about it: not his race but his open homosexuality.

Don't look like Vietnamese.

Obviously Australia comes second to unshaven Jap pussy for you.

Asians are based and welcomed as long as they speak the bloody language
If you don't speak English, piss off until you know it

But you can't expect the children of immigrants and non whites to give a fuck about your history. It's like Britain is full of people who don't get what a poppy is for. None of their family history is tied to the land or any of the other people who live here

t. Steve Chen

bogan sluts are really trashy
no sane man is going to go for those

Is he actually gay or are you just making assumptions? I see lots of chinks who look gay, but I give them the benefit of the doubt because of cultural trends.

Quintessentially Australian.

Oh for fucks sake.

Does anyone else feel like we're being left behind in the field of radical politics? It seems like the right in America and Europe is becoming woke to the JQ, the stupidity of tokenism, the importance of race etc. and we are still stuck with
>muh yellow friend means I'm not racist idiocy

>

Are there really coalburners in Australia? How????

>Vietnam
>not equally shit

Fucking this!

It's a fucking embarrassment that an Asian migrant has more love for the country and less fear to speak out than native Australians in inner city Melbourne with their fucking cultish coercion by social exclusion behaviour

We should just rename Melbourne Jonestown and wall it off.

Wankers

Australian history is really boring and pointless
I will summarise it for you

some pasty white dudes found some land
then they settled the land and occupied it
the natives weren't happy so they got shot
more natives were unhappy and they got shot too
the japs tried invading but they're shit at fighting
then harold holt was abducted by the chinese and that leads us to today

Asians in this country are usually fucking great, honestly. Can't complain about someone who assimilates themselves.

This is what's reported. His name is Steve.

HAHAHAHAHA SILLY CUNT YOU SAY THIS NOW.

Possibly, he's /fa/ as fuck tho.

t. 'natsoc' with an asian gf

I do not accept Asians as Australian. It's not Nationalism if you replace you genocide your own offspring.

This gook needs gassing along with other "nationalist" traitors.

We live with both here. The Chinese are relatively recent migrants and come from a culturally broken society.

There is nothing wrong with a multiethnic society, it is multiculturalism that is cancer. Asians are pretty good at assimilating when they want to.

He looks like the sort of guy that gets done on border security for sneaking in fruit and not declaring it.

Asians have been here since the 1800s you silly cunt and they seldom cause problems. East Asians and Europeans are pretty close to being on the same level. A lot of the ones here are very patriotic, almost overly so sometimes, as if it looks like they are trying to hard to prove they aren't chinks. But really can't complain about them.

g-gotta stay h-h-hydwated

Lucky it isn't your choice, fuck off, dad.

There are but honestly I don't see many at all, and I'm a melbfag. Interracial couples here goes like WMAF>>AMWF>BMWF>>WMBF.

Looks like you're in for a bloody good hiding son.

No they fucking aren't. Just because they aren't as violent as niggers doesn't mean that they belong here. Australia was built by and for the white man, the little yellow bastards damage our society simply by being present in it, let alone by the Jew like manipulations they involve themselves with.

Asians can individually be good people, and you can be friends with Asians, but they will never be Australian and they will never belong here.

It's probably because we don't have many niggers here except for Abos and bestiality is more NZs thing and Tassie's, except they killed all their Abos.

>1 post by this ID

That's an oddly specific stereotype

Did he lead the march to China?

>t. beady eyed Anglo

Asian "YOUNG" immigrants are exceptionally different from the old ones. Old Asian immigrants tend to stick to their own identity, while young ones "see" the place and people and take it in as it is. If what they "see" is something they like, they will often become part of it. The reason age is so important is because children see things from a less biased perspective and are honest in evaluating what they see. I was young Asian immigrant to a white country (not America) when I was young, and I feel very connected to that country and would gladly stand up for them.

t. asian young immigrant to white cunt

[but yes, I have seen a lot of cunts who despite being a young asian immigrants, end up being a shit minded fuck ups]

Not really, second most common character on border security. The first is angry leb with taser banging on about racism.

>t. filthy yellow dog eater

dog meat is pretty good though

weaboo detected

Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
Europe for Everyone!

You are fucking Mongolians after all.

approved. nationalism. i don't care where ur parents cum from cunt.

He has a great jaw

the nationalist movement in the OP is just camouflaged white nationalism anyway

Like marxists having to include some "hard working americans" to look less extremist.

Cum doesn't come from cunt, idiot.

mongols couldn't afford to eat dogs, it's a delicacy for rich chinese

this is how average australian looks like

The chinks that actually learn English and handle the bants are cool

fuck off faggot cunt

>Asians are based as fuck, and smart as fuck.

Clearly you have never visited Asia or Australasia.

It's ironic that the Nationalist movement is lead by a Vietcuck.

His grand daddy gook lee pho died in a violent insurgency eating nothing but rotten rice and drinking typhoid filled dirt water so that his grandson could end up sucking guys' dicks in some Aussie outhouse after the 'stop importing boat gooks' rally.

viets know how dangerous the left is from personal experience, the haven't benefitted from it like the chinese have
they're by far the most right leaning asian group in america, and i think the only one that votes republican majority every election

This. As long as our culture consumes theirs i'm cool with absorbing their genetic material.

You can't have nationalism without a nation, and a nation is something built on blood. Otherwise the best you can hope for is a shallow patriotism

What's the point of nationalism if anyone can get in on it? Might as well just call yourself an internationalist at that point, champ.

Some chink five minutes out of Beijing can be an Aussie nationalist now. That just makes nationalism meaningless - you're not protecting shit, are you? It's just some tabula rasa state where everyone's welcome so long as they pretend to care.

>One member of a race does something based
>OH MY GOD GUYS THAT ENTIRE FUCKING RACE IS BASED AS FUCK ALL PAST SHIT IS FORGIVEN LOL
It's like people who think like you have ADD, or have a memory of a goldfish.

Tell me exactly, what is "the idea of Australia" in your mind?

"Nationalism" that lacks a transcending, spirtual, esoteric and racial element is shit.

>Types this out while being some literal weeaboo kenichi-san

I really wish hypocritical cunts like you would shut the fuck up, you guys aren't doing tatted up bazza and his movement any favours.

No doubt something stupid like 'mateship' or a love of barbequing things.

This is baby's first "something's wrong" opinion. Guys like this eventually figure it out and drop the "I'm not a racist" shtick, but it's painful to watch in the interim.

proves my point

>Based as fuck, and smart as fuck
Most of them are really lazy at my uni, just copy off eachother

>You can't have nationalism without a nation, and a nation is something built on blood. Otherwise the best you can hope for is a shallow patriotism
Some nations are built on ideas not blood. Almost all of the most powerful ones in the last century were based on ideology.

shitposting and glassing cunts comes to mind

You're sick in the head. Chinks are gypsies. Social parasites, from the poorest to the richest. Rich chinks have a primitive conception about investments focused on real estate, so they buy a lot of useless property that they don't use and drive up prices, and they yell "racism" if you propose higher land taxes for foreign owners. Poor chinks lie and cheat at almost anything they do.

Fuck the chink gypsy. Cure your yellow fever user.

get out

If you have any Aussie ancetors who fought in the wars you're the faggot nephew/grandson who they wish were aborted

Our men died for some bullshit, but they ultimately wanted to protect their country

They have built a history of integrity already in 200 years, if you wanna suck cocks and be a numale edgefag you can do that freely because of them

Fuckwits like you forget how rare actual freedom is in this world, cause you're fucking stupid

Go travel then come back and say anything negative about our liberties we've earnt through the sacrifices of our men

Like the soviet union? Which devolved into ethnic states within a single human lifetime?

But you're forgetting about that fabulous country that's based on a Constitution: The US.

That's all working out swimmingly. Not a hint of balkanization.

Exactly. Real nationalism is based on something much more intangible and deeply felt than the superficial trappings of your culture

Fritz gets it

Some nations are built on ideas not blood. Almost all of the most powerful ones in the last century were based on ideology.

Can't think of a single one.

If you are talking about countries like the SU, they are not nations. The Russian nation existed within the SU, but was a separate entity from it (not talking about the Russian SSR, but the Russian people themselves as the nation)

If you say so Germany. I'm the type of person who really believes in data and stats, I love to cite nigger stats when it comes to crime and low IQ. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't acknowledge that gooks, on average (at least here in America, not 100% sure worldwide), have a higher IQ than whitey. They are useful allies, and they are racist as fuck too if they've even been slightly redpilled. The gook will be a key tool in the movement I believe, I'd rather have them by our side than any other race desu senpai.

>totally dedicated to the idea of Australia and being an Australian

What exactly does "being Australian" entail? A nation of immigrants is no nation at all. The chinks have had a form of racial nationalism since the dawn of time, and they're the oldest continuous civilisation. You know what's the quintessential example of "civic nationalism" that puts no value on blood? The Roman Empire. Where is the Roman civilisation now? Exactly: in the dustbin of history.

Your civic Australia where everyone is fine with people of any race as long as they're "Australian" will share the same fate as any other multicultural project in history: death by civil war and Balkanisation.

Asians are ridiculously ethnocentric. They're pretty good at faking their assimilating into your society.

>What exactly does "being Australian" entail?

Being fully sick

>Exactly. Real nationalism is based on something much more intangible and deeply felt than the superficial trappings of your culture

Pretty much. I'll give you this: I think a lot of aussie blokes are complete fuckwits, but if an aussie gets in a fight with some foreigner I still feel the need to step in and defend him.

It's like a family thing. You sometimes get the shits with them, but they're the only one you've got, so you'll still stick by them.

exactly, who the fuck cares about race desu, as long as you act true blue, you're good in my eyes

Changs are nationalist allies

No white guilt, hell, they hardly have any empathy at all.