youtube.com/watch?v=wSLBb5iX3IA
youtube.com/watch?v=1c0sjga_aPo&t=10m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=g98v3OWH7to
youtube.com/watch?v=pHNbitDDW3A
youtube.com/watch?v=kL080idp3OQ
instagram.com/itsmarziapie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get that shit out of here

He has science he stopped playing vidya on his channel.

But i like his new meta content.

He could get out of it matured or break down once and for all.

he's a cuck
like all swedes

He's been eating too many redpills

Why be mean to your brothers? Some of the normies are going to have to join us for whites to exist in 200 years.

only r/the_donald clowns like this idiot
>b-but we both like Trump, we're allies
no, we're not

How is this guy the #1 youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=8gqu6TXcQtk

give him time

Of course he is. He has everything and contributed nothing.

He will probably kill himself soon if he doesn't find something fulfilling.

>being the greedy swede that I am
>does the rubbing hands gesture

FUCK FUCK FUCK

ONE OF US

What is pewds

really makes you think....

I only watch CowChop

teenage girls

youtube.com/watch?v=wSLBb5iX3IA

Imagine the propaganda value of someone like him respecting the philosophy of race realism.

he made video game playing w/ commentary popular

And now it makes up 90% of youtube.

I don't really care but it was pretty obvious a while ago he hated being the character he felt he needed to be for the sake of shekels.

Because the youtube audience is made up of teenagers, idiots and girls with down syndrome

>>your brothers?
>They started the mongol meme
>They taxed us so much it was preferable to live as a slave in Novgorod
>They attempted to root out our language
>They rooted out our writing - Novgorodian Finns could write 5 centuries earlier than those under Sweden
>They wasted our manpower in wars against Poland and Russia
>They starved our country despite having the money to buy food, in the end losing more wealth due to lack of tax returns
>They burned our houses if we weren't like Swedes to Somalians, and that means death by winter or life as a brigand

youtube.com/watch?v=1c0sjga_aPo&t=10m24s

what a fag, hot girl flirts with him and he acts like a bitchabout it instead of fucking her

This. They have been ruining this site and no one calls them out. The other boards are sick of your shit, Sup Forums. Look at this thread for example.

It's a weird combination

>brothers
swedes are gay

He's been really fucking meta recently
I love those vids, they're actually pretty entertaining

>watching videos where some douche just says stupid things, as if he's important

This is why YouTube is cancer.

I'll always side with you Finbro

Holy shit, sorry to hear this, Finnbro.

All of this is Russian propaganda intended to turn you against us after we lost the Finnish War.

It's just typical YouTube comedy. All the cool youtubsters are doing this.

I would commit myself to a mental hospital if Pewdiepie got redpilled and led the de-cucking of Sweden as some unholy combination of Odin and Gustavus Adolphus.

Memes can go too far

eh seems like a cool dude

Butthurt much come on just get over it

buddy ;^)

Poor guy, its like having a recorded record of a bunch of cringy things you did and the number of people who have seen it, like he even says "stop, thats not how you act" like he has def grown up

its like at the end of the day when you replay all the dumb shit you said and hate yourself for it, but 1000 times worse for him since his audience is huge

He's a psyop shill.
Illuminati puppet.

I think he's growing stronger.

He's just trying to reel in the fanbase he missed on while acting like a manchild, while his manchild fanbase tries to grow up with him and keep liking his videos.
Pretty smart in my opinion

All i meant was it would be cool if there was an effective backlash against the Marxist goings on of Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=g98v3OWH7to

/ourguy/

he grew up

>Is Pewds having an existential crisis?
10 years too late
might be fun watching him trying to be useful

you have to be 18 to post here

He's gonna get massive like the golden one and save western civilization
mark my words
mass redpilling of the masses

He's married I think

Is Finland swedens Ireland?

>its like at the end of the day when you replay all the dumb shit you said and hate yourself for it

This shit right here. What is up with that? I act naturally but still my brain decides to make me feel like shit for it

Dubs says he gives a 9mil a blowjob before Notch.
Trips says he goes to Notch's mega-mansion and they do it at the same time.

He's not married but has a sexy italian girlfriend

>He has science he stopped playing vidya on his channel.

If he has science, then he no longer has any use for the panem et circenses that is videogames, or any other distractions that are designed to prevent the people from using their own minds.

No, we actually dindunuffin.

This video is advertising for his other paid videos (you have to actually pay to watch some of his videos).

He has a girlfriend

I'm sure if he was single he'd be interested

Or maybe he wasn't interested because he didn't want to be a racemixing degenerate

Basically this.

He appeals both to guys who are looking for another video game channel, and girls who think he's "cute" or whatever the fuck

Plus he appeals to a pretty broad age range too, quite young kids up to people his age (mostly younger probably, but still, he's got a broad audience)

pewdiepie changed for the better, but he's still an obnoxious e-celebrity, hard to watch useless FUNNY youtube

because he looks like an aryan ubermensch but has immature untermensch hobbies and mannerisms, so immature untermensch love him because he makes them feel better about their lifestyle

I have such an irrational hatred for this pretty boy faggot. Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

>he didn't want to be a racemixing degenerate

>italians
>white
he already is

Actually pretty entertaining. First time watching him in like 4 years, he seems less cringy now.

Just wait till we MAGA and smooth things over with Russia, then we'll help you conquer Sweden

This.

These scum ahould develop their dicipline instead

youtube.com/watch?v=pHNbitDDW3A

This is a good one

CARTMAAAAN BRAH!

Sounds like a cuck

What is he mid early 30s and he is just catching onto this now?

Dude has like sub saharan IQ.

wtf I love pewdiepie now

Being serious this was actually funny.

>Is pewdiepie Hitler
>yes
>that look of disdain when he gets to the two fags
wew

>"Good content is irrelevant on Youtube"

At least he's self- aware

wtf was he about to cry at the third video where he makes the corny intro?

>I miss this Pewdiepie

All over that "My worst video" comments are kids complaining that pewdiepie doesn't do the brofist or "my name is peeeeewdiepie" anymore, they're saying autistic shit like "I want pewdiepie back!" "come back pewds :c"

Shooh Latsbrah

>being cucked by swedes
>BY FUCKING SWEDES

I honestly feel bad for you.

In his BF1 video he called Swedes cucks because we haven't done shit in world wars.

>stop. please. please stop! you don't act-... that's not you!
what did he mean by this?

Sweden actually used to be pretty based before you Ivan liberated your boipucci.

K. Cool story.

Let me know when we use meme magic for Pew to do a video revolving around Brother Nathaniel so his subs get to 1mil.

He says how he used to try so hard to be funny and a different person

Which would never happen, you loon.

This is literally the best video he's ever done

I actually like the "new" pewdiepie. I've hated him since he became popular because he was such a faggot.

I mean he's still a faggot sometimes, but now his channel is mostly hate. Like calling jacksepticeye an Irish potato farmer that he hates. He's more like a slightly PC version of Filthy Frank now.

The self-aware comments are pretty funny too. He knows what a bunch of faggots his subscribers are, and does his own thing now.

He knew that his girlfriend is watching his videos and he is faithful to her.
The girl was a paid actress.
He's not a desperate cunt like you.

this really makes me like him as a person

>his channel is mostly hate
I wouldn't say hate, but just semi-unfiltered meta opinions. He's at the top, no one is going to surpass him anytime soon. He can literally make any content he genuinely wants to, which is what he says he's going to do, not pander to his viewerbase with LE BARRELLS screaming and shit.

Don't worry, mate.
This shit is never going to happen, it's beyond insane and why the hell would he harm his livelyhood, which he enjoys, just to throw out propaganda that we aren't even sure he truly believes in?
Plus his viewership has dropped significantly over the years from eight digits to seven digits due to his change in humour, if he started throwing "redpilled" shit all over, who's going to watch him?

>literally
Hang yourself, cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=kL080idp3OQ

/our/ guy? Calling out anti-Trump bias.

Pretty much why I started watching.

Pic pls. And checked.

literally who?

I kinda like his editing too, it's not just the old jump-cut shtick.

He said in the video that money isn't what drives him. Which is easy to say when you've partnered with Disney and are financially secure. But looking back on the legacy of trash that got him to that security seems to be tormenting him. Like he wishes he could have gotten successful through something meaningful rather than being a professional clown babysitter for millions of 8 year olds.

She's a qt, check out her instagram
instagram.com/itsmarziapie

Yep.. just got home from a group gathering. Now my brain decides to replay all the things I said and make me feel like those were probably retarded things to say
scumbag brain

He is alright in my book.

Wow fuck sweden.

youre an idiot. he provided entertainment to millions of kids and is great at what he does: entertaining people. he saved millions of kids from watching liberal cuck propaganda on nickelodeon or whatever the fuck. thats like saying musicians wish they became successful making something besides singing words and strumming a guitar.

He is already doing something meaningful, he's making videos that he wants to make now. It may not look like he's not doing anything meaningful to any of us but he's enjoying what content he makes now a days, why should he be bothered to make super redpilled stefan, ghost videos?

It's like that vegan video, where if he became vegan and started telling others to become vegan, that would be a meaningful message, but only to the already known vegans, not to him because he just want to be him. It's the same here if he started out of no where making "redpilled" videos the only ones he's going to impress is us, why should he care/want to impress us?

>having too much sympathy for others is bad
>having not enough sympathy for others is bad
Fuck people.

>you need a bot of a swedish youtuber to make you feel patriotic

He seems like an okay guy and I don't have anything against him personally, but I think his videos are unfunny shit and I would never watch them.