NEW FBI INVESTIGATION OPENED

Is it possible that the laptop in question being examined by the FBI avoided the BleachBit data genocide the Hillary campaign initiated before the pervious FBI investigation?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
youtube.com/watch?v=JmCbyRuFJU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you really not understand how email works?

If I send you an email, we both have a copy of it.

If I delete my copy, you still have yours.

The emails on the Weiner laptop and just the ones sent or received by Huma and/or Anthony.

It should also be noted that a state department laptop was lost in the USPS mail and remains to be accounted for. Someone, somewhere is sitting on confirmation of ayy lmaos.

it only has humas emails

this doesnt affect hillary

apology for poor english

when were you when hillary campaign dies

I was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring

'hillary campaign is die'

'no'

Huma is her closest aide, she knows every Hillary knows.

The betting odds on Trump getting lowered nearly hourly. It's over, if she doesn't flee to Saudi Arabia or some shit, she will be jailed.

Yeah Anthony fucking Weiner has the missing 33k emails on his laptop. You guys are desperate.

That's the whole point. It was already in custody because of him sexting 15 year olds when the scorched earth campaign began.

He accidentally sent Hillary a dick pic, then frantically hacked her email so he could delete it. While he was logged in, iMail synced all the emails to his computer. The dick pic is still in the trash folder.

Source: my dad is FBI and moonlights for Nintendo.

It might. Think of all the shit you complain to your SO about your boss.

Weiner probs got jealous/greedy of Huma and made a copy of her emails. The backup got caught by FBI when investigating their sexting/was used as bargain to lower sentences.

Nothing was reopened you fucking faggot. That cuck from utah said it was but it wasn't. God i hate retards spreading dumb ass information

>you guys are so desperate
Hillary just pulled out of four battleground states and Obama and Biden cancelled all remaining rallies.

She's done. Guess your folder of shitty memes will have to go unused since your criminal mommy is going to jail. When she's in prison having her teeth pulled out so she can't bite down on Laquisha's clit, I'll bet she'll be thinking about all the good times she had wasting her life and accomplishing nothing.

FBI confirmed they were investigating under the RICO act, which is pretty much a law that lets you charge a boss for actions their underlings performed.

Plus if hillary ever used Humas PC for email, it's got her emails too.

I see no evidence of Obama cancelling anything. Events are still listed on her website.

Does anybody know who has custody of the laptop at this moment/

Wouldn't be surprised if they find nothing, announce it a few days before the election, and that means Clinton comes out stronger than before.

t. Hillary

ATTENTION PLEASE:

Do not talk about this:
soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

Thank you for your cooperation.

And Comey is totally not on her side because he was very thorough in his investigation.

Don't think for one second that Brock and his little band of faggots won't be locked up as well... This is so fucking glorious.

if Hilary has the laptop then how does the FBI know about it? i thought the laptop was in the hands of the fbi already?

oh god lurk more r/thedonald-fag

The FBI have found the 33,000 emails.

The emails contain serious shit about everything, absolutely everything in the Obama administration.

So with the protection of Obama himself, the FBI have carefully gone through the dataset and only selected the ones pertaining to Hillary.

In this manner, the rest of the emails will be forgotten about or can be handwaved away as "irrelevant chitchat between admin staff" and Cankles takes the fall.

>investigating the federal government
>under the RICO act

How delusional can you get for a low price of just 0.02$?

Sent by H, received on the Weinerbook Pro

And I'm sure Huma would be CCed in all H emails

kim dotcom is probably right about the NSA having all this shit.

why isn't the FBI allowed to have that? explain it to me burgers

You're forgetting she's led a full life already. Killed a lot of good people.

She'll escape the country and avoid jail, same with Bill and Bobama.

>FBI investigating under the RICO act

Give me proof. I need proof. I don't think you quite know what that would mean.
I need proof, you cock-sucking, candyass, double nigger.

Huma gets CCed all emails? Does she have top secret clearance?

Or BCCed.

Anyways point is moot because H thinks C = Cookie

You bought that?

Inter-agency politics.

Maybe this is what will get Hillary indicted. BCCing Huma classified emails to her home email address. Is that any different than what she's already been given a pass for?

No of course not but it's definitely shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that H doesn't care for protocol. She thinks she's above the law.

Been shown*

The only mention of RICO comes from judge napalitano calling in to Hannity.

So what are the new emails saying? I can't find shit. Tldr anyone?

If she deleted the emails on her account on one PC, wouldn't it be lost on all pcs?

Because King Nigger and Comey didn't want them.

Then why re-open?

Weiner obviously has something he doesn't. Maybe Huma logged in on his laptop at some point?

Maybe he kept it as a memento - I'd sure do the same thing if I had confidential emails, kind of quirky and cool in a way.

Shillary is fucked

No one knows. The only thing we have is Comey's letter saying they have them and haven't looked into them yet.

The FBI may have the emails, the NSA certainly does. The issue is the legality of possessing the emails. If the FBI has obtained them in an unconstitutional manner they can't do anything with them, and can't reveal they posses them. If some of those emails turn up in a separate investigation then the FBI can reveal them, and can use them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmCbyRuFJU0

Thanks. Being how all this HumaClint lesbian stuff going around on Sup Forums I thought some freaky shit was going down.

No it's pure fanfic.

If there is (C) emails on Weiners laptop from Hillary. The whole "I never sent classified emails" thing will blow up.

You think someone would be on this asap with the election like a week away

but we already knew she sent classified emails

that's not a new thing

Likely these are "work-related" emails involving high-level corruption that Hillary between herself and Huma that they did not turn over during the investigation.