Like that "lightsaber" stuff. You turn it on and it goes yea high. How does it know when to stop?

Like that "lightsaber" stuff. You turn it on and it goes yea high. How does it know when to stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kylo_Ren's_lightsaber
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Awakens:_The_Visual_Dictionary
entertainment.ie/cinema/news/Kevin-Smith-confirms-the-new-Jay-and-Silent-Bob-movie-shooting-date/396699.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are we walking like this?

The Force contains it.

>something something electromagnetism.
alternatively,
>something something the Force.

It's too bad they played the last episode so tongue in cheek.
>The movie all took place in the shop, we've got to shove the idea that that is a waste of animation down people's throats, that'll teach 'em!

Forcefield.

Do you have any adhesive strips?

ITT: nerds that are probably 30 and up

A pack of fags.

You're a fag.

It's a cigarette, mate

I'm not your mate, fag!

You're a cigarette!

I assumed it had something to do with how much power the crystal is getting. Like, if it was a more powerful handle the beam would be longer.

Well it's Star Wars what did you expect, good writing and works building?

>ten years later, this is the equivalent to saying "I'm not your mate, nigger!"

It was a different time

Joke's on you, buddy-boy. I'm only 29.

Lightsabers have nothing to do with the Force, it's just a tool. Grievous and Finn have wielded lightsabers and they're not Force-sensitive.
Without Force-reflexes they're very dangerous to use though

Kylo Ren's crystal is damaged so he has the side vents to let some of the power out

Nice fanfic

TFA The Visual Dictionary is canon
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kylo_Ren's_lightsaber
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Awakens:_The_Visual_Dictionary

Dumbass. It's pretty fucking explicit.

I hate to be that guy but Rebels is also canon and showed a cross guard saber that's not fucked up so its definitely not designed like that because it's unstable

Good morning

Can't there be more than one? A functional one built by a competent wielder and a malfunctioning one built by an emo brat?

Sure, I'm just saying the design itself is ancient and wasn't created because of the unstable crystal or whatever. Apparently ancient Jedi were even more retarded than the modern ones.

>Why are we walking like this?

How did it never get old?

>ABC aired the fourth episode first.
>The flashback episode was the second episode
>No one saw the first episode

Nice.

I haven't seen panic like this since they renewed "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place"

no Clerks 3 makes my heart sad

Like this

Wednesdays at 8, on ABC

but user hes going to start shooting Jay & Silent bob strike back 2 in october so if that does well enough he might start on mallrats 2 or clerks 3 next.

entertainment.ie/cinema/news/Kevin-Smith-confirms-the-new-Jay-and-Silent-Bob-movie-shooting-date/396699.htm