Literally autism. This place should be nuked

Literally autism. This place should be nuked.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=Scotland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=f4EUWNHwBaTS8AenjoHQBw#q=wales population
google.co.uk/search?q=Scotland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=f4EUWNHwBaTS8AenjoHQBw#q=Scotland population
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1st Reich
>2nd Reich
>3rd Reich
Try again and see what happens, you dirty Hun bastard

Britbongs explain this shit.

Leave Britain alone. It's a cute country.

this does not include the channel islands and the isle of man

Why the flying fuck have they drawn Ireland as floating out into the Atlantic?

Explain what? What can't you understand about a simple Venn diagram you fucking moron?

>People still give a shit about Wales
Isn't that place 100% irrelevant bumfuck nowhere with meme official language spoken by nobody?

this shits retarded
just fucking anex the 'republic of ireland'

Indeed. Which is why this is better.

Wtf I hate Britain now

B-but what about your huritage?

Paki living in Germany.

>Implying Ireland can afford norn

We did, 200 years ago. Then about 100 years ago they started kneecapping everybody. So we had to let them go. Good riddance too.

Don't patronise us, Brazilcuck.

>Why the flying fuck have they drawn Ireland as floating out into the Atlantic?

To make the borders rounder and more Venn-like

You mean like every country in the UK excluding England? Wales is alright though don't be a cunt.

Fixed

Just pretend it's its own continent

British Isles = North America
United Kingdom = United States
Great Britain = Continental United States
Northern Ireland = Alaska
Republic of Ireland = Canada

Ah yes, Finland and Denmark are really bad places to live, aren't they? Stop with the memes you daft cunt.

Scotland almost made it out of UK.
NI - Dissident Irish Republican campaign, still going on.
Wales - ...... uhhh ......

Simple geography. I can see why a burger of all people would find that difficult to understand. Let me break it down for you:

One is a geographical area (British Isles)
Two are Island names (Great Britain, Ireland)
Two are sovereign nations (United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland).

fuk u

If you tell me what you want explaining I'll be happy to do it

Kek, get a load of this cuck

Literally could have just drawn the line between GB and Ireland, not hard

It's more relevant than NI mate. Wales is 3 million. NI is 1.8.

This nigga knows it

>butthurt paddy detected

Germans can't call other people autistic, they are literally the most autistic people on planet Earth.

Fortunately Germans won't exist by 2050.

Scotland is just as irrelevant as Wales.
google.co.uk/search?q=Scotland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=f4EUWNHwBaTS8AenjoHQBw#q=wales population
google.co.uk/search?q=Scotland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=f4EUWNHwBaTS8AenjoHQBw#q=Scotland population

Wales is richer than Scotland too.

If England+Scotland+Wales is "Great Britain," doesn't that make Ireland "Lesser Britain?"

> Wales - That tiny little landmass no one gives a shit about

This really made me think.

Technically, though not in terms of good and bad like you're baiting with. Great is in terms of it's size in comparison to the others.

Gib back Slesvig.

woah...

The thing is though that Great Britain was originally the name of our country when the Act of Union was passed. Continued to be for a hundred years until we took over Ireland

And of course the name Great Britain was used to refer to Britain long after that as well (pic related)

"The United Kingdom" is a PC term brought into common usage by cuck politicians. It's quite disgusting 2bh

Holsten*

>Wales is richer.

Because there are more islands in the British isles than just Great Britain and Ireland.

If it was just the two it could be lesser Britain, but with the rest you'd have the Isle of Man called Lesserer Britain or some shit.

Money is irrelevant it belongs to Ireland.

Like you had a choice in the matter.

Britain is shit tier too. Nothing more cringey than yanks calling us "Brits" all the time. I'm English.

Ireland's always been lesser humans if that helps.

>paddy
Nah, 100% English. You're just chav scum from some council estate

u fukn wot m8 come fite me irl ill fukin 'ook u rite in the gabber m8 i swer on me fukin mum

It's good to be British.

No Ireland in Latin is Hibernia. Lesser Britain is Brittany in France.

or the irish sea

This, fucking this. Barely anybody refers to themselves as British anyway in any part of the UK. British these days is codeword for London or immigrant.

>muh gdp
>muh country is great because its full to the brim with pakis

kek

Yeah, but thats not really THAT great.
Shit everyone trespasses at the start of a civ match.
Nobody is mad 2000 years later gramps.

Our military might is orders of magnitude more powerful than yours mate. Try and tell me it isn't. (You can't.)

I went to a private school, my parents are lawyers, I grew up in a big detached house in a pretty wealthy area. But nice try.

>tfw from a 70%+ area.

Traitors to the Imperium

Amen. it's full of inbred, genocidal, slave masters. fuck the whole damn island straight to hell.

>Being this autistic
Mongolia and Belarus are also written over Russia.

London nigger

Despite the fact we're geographic neighbours, yet you couldn't manage to keep a grip on our country.

Maybe it's because the British army wasn't used to shooting at targets that weren't comprised of confused and crying women and kids.

>my area is a massive labour stronghold
>yet 70%+ English
>yet voted leave overwhelmingly

I'm ready for the UKIP surge in 2020 under Nuttall.

Just sounds weird to call someone English. It's a language, not a people.

Sorry Ahmed, we don't care about your caliphate.

Same user, maybe thats why i feel the way i do.

>Our military might is orders of magnitude more powerful than yours
>still got btfo

>What is Spanish
>What is German
>What is Portuguese

Fucking retard

Same here, but I don't think UKIP will make inroads because they are too libertarian.

>Maybe it's because the British army wasn't used to shooting at targets that weren't comprised of confused and crying women and kids.
Why do Irish Republicans bring this up for a moral argument when that is what the IRA did for decades?

The language is named after the people. It is like saying that there is no such thing as a Spanish person and that there is just the Spanish language.

>invaded

>It's a language, not a people.

No it's a people, and your country speaks another peoples language. Fuck off with your globalist shit.

>british isles

triggered

It's either that or we call them the Irish isles and now we're all Irish. Are you sure you want an irishman saying "god save the queen" ?

The full might of the British military could crush puny Ireland in about a day

We have a reputation to uphold globally. Crushing you would look bad. You were left to your own devices because you will never pose a threat

Enjoy it

tell me about it, they all speak the fucking same and yet they continue to bitch and moan to each other about their negligible differences when they should unite and remove the niggers and dunecoons that infest their islands

I'm not saying it isn't. Historically though it's always been used to shoot civilians. Or gas the blacks. Anytime it came up against a nation with an organised military it got beat to shit. Now your empire is dying and your clinging onto false memories of supposed great nation.

Our military is used for peacekeeping and border patrol. We don't need to spend money on unnecessary "muh pride and heritage" cock and ball waving.

I wish I was english

I'm NI mate. We need you in the mainland to protect us from the other religious extremist threat, the irish catholics. Together we can protect our children from the dirty claws of the imam and the priest.

>negligible differences

Maybe to a mystery meat burgerstani. We once united, but the Irish chimped out and the Scots got obsessed with the Eu and cuckoldry and fucked it all up.

>Lesser Britain is Brittany in France.
What the fuck, Rome.

Why do we bite?
EVERY SINGLE TIME
V
E
R
Y

S
I
N
G
L
E

T
I
M
E

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Yeah well I can understand British identity in NI, but here in England it doesn't really exist, at least not like it does in NI. We're just English for the most part.

most britons have some irish in them

so how about ditch the monarchy and we can talk

>w-we didn't want it anyway

Kek

>We have a reputation to uphold globally

not anymore

>Anytime it came up against a nation with an organised military it got beat to shit.
>Beat Napoleon
>Won two world wars

Ok senpai

>tfw you will never be an english aristocrat from the victorian era.

>Anytime it came up against a nation with an organised military it got beat to shit.

British troops wrecked Napoleon, the Kaiser, and Hitler.

All three of those leaders were considered to have at their disposal the greatest armies in human history at the time we fought them.

Yet we went up against them and beat them.

Britain is glorious.

Fuck off with your fear mongering bullshit.

Protect from "Der irush catlicks."

The north is the quietest it's ever been and the biggest threat comes from the PSNI itself or the USA full of irrelevant people like yourself decide to randomly attack civilians who may or may not be Catholic because "muh fleg".

Pass, also briton is a fucking stupid word. I don't want to call myself the ancient name for the welsh.

>he thinks these countries aren't still under British control
wew

British are superior, just accept it. We defeated the Nords, Franks, and Aryans.

British are a mix of native Briton and Roman
Native Britons= shroom eating berserkers (the original berserkers, not the shitty nord ones)

Romans = one of the biggest and most powerful empires in the world

Both natural warriors

That's why the British still train the USA, one of, if not the strongest nation to date, due to its shear size

Please cases? I remember our armed forces doing very well against countries and Empires which had a capable standing army.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, im from England and was about to agree with lutz, but then mountain jew came along and hoisted him by his own petard.

thats not the reputation hes talking about...

>for the Welsh
Please pick up a book

We managed to conquer India
We managed to conquer large swathes of Africa
We managed to defeat Napoleon at Waterloo
We managed to defeat the Germans in WWI
We managed to defeat the Germans in WWII

I'd say we've achieved more significant military successes than you familia

>Biggest threat comes from the PSNI itself

Nope, honestly don't know where that comes from. Biggest threat is probably the 'dissident' republicans who have sparked up again (luckily they do tend to keep in their ghetto of west Belfast)

>Or the USA

I really don't get that one

>randomly attack civilians who may or may not be Catholic because "muh fleg".

Well I'm not radically against the fleg situation, but I do see where they are coming from regarding the lack of compromise. Also loyalists are drug gangs, they only attack rivals or people who dont pay up.

Don't try and tell me about my country, foreigner

Hahaha amazing how brainwashed you are. if you believe that kudos to you for swallowing so much shit from your government.

After being fucked by France for centuries, we won against napoleon, we're better. Okay buddy.
Britain was absolutely fucked in the ass in first world war with soldiers starving and ravaged by illness, and their only saving grace? America 1917.

Second world war you did worse. By 1942 you were on the brink of surrender. Again deus ex machina saving grace, American supply ships and hitler getting bogged down in Russia.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

We left a global legacy that comprises the most powerful nations on Earth

What did you do, Paddy?

This from a group of people that cry "cultural appropriation" every time some dune coon sets off a roadside car bomb.

>It's more relevant than NI mate. Wales is 3 million. NI is 1.8.
> relevance solely depends on the population
US - 300m, world superpower
Russia - 130m, local superpower
India - 1200m - Nothing to say about it

Did you ever do history?

>Taigs get the British flag taken down from government buildings in a British devolved state
>Wonder why British subjects get mad

Truly, the potato diet is not conducive to good mental faculties.