Comics that women will never understand

>Comics that women will never understand

what a desperate thread

Literally every girls I know who has read Preacher LOVES Preacher.

Also Tulip, a girl, is probably the strongest character in that story. People thinking Garth Ennius is "redpilled" are as retarded as the people who think Frank Miller is.

I don't think anyone can understand that one.

>Literally every girls I know who has read Preacher LOVES Preacher.
This.

this desu

Alright enough faggy navel gazing about how manly you are, more BIG DICK COMICS.

Is this by the person who did the female touching herself autistic comic?

Edgelord protagonists get their panties wet. Ennis comics are pretty masculine in nature but I wouldn't be surprised if girls like them.

yeah but they didn't actually understand it

The Vision, Fury: My War Gone By, Red Hood and The Outlaws, Kill or be Killed.

AMERICA

A woman may have written it, but she will never understand it like a man does.

Everything with this guy

Sup Forums is that way

You realize there are female soldiers, right? lel

>female soldiers
Litrally worse than female football

>NEET basement dweller who never been in a fight sitting on his fucking ass, fingers covered in cheeto dust, greasy wife-beater soaked in old Monster stains, farts, as he lets out a wisdom about people who serve this country and risk their lives everyday so he could continue posting about cartoons on 4chin:
>"Litrally worse than female football"

The Punisher. Jo Duffy is probably the only woman to write something worthwhile with the character.

Go back to tumblr you fucking cunt.

>Actually being a troop worshipping faggot

At least the typical NEET probably hasn't killed an innocent child.

>NEET basement dweller who never been in a fight sitting on his fucking ass, fingers covered in cheeto dust, greasy wife-beater soaked in old Monster stains, farts, as he lets out a wisdom about NEET basement dwellers who've never been in a fight sitting on their fucking ass, fingers covered in cheeto dust, greasy wife-beater soaked in old Monster stains and farting.

You'll never be a man Stacy. Even if you surgically attach that penis.

This feminist cuck mad as hell.

There's a lot of female X-Men fans who fucking love Cyclops.

Go make a thread on /k/ and ask why female soliders are a joke, i don't have neither time nor will to list every single reason why its a fucking disgrace

>female X-Men fans
>who love Cyclops
WHERE MOTHERFUCKER?! I wish to know for mating purposes.

Get comic, but any female vet who's been in country would understand it.

The current run is being written by a woman, and it's pretty good.

>is probably the only woman to write something worthwhile with the character.
You forgot about Greg Rucka.

Is this what Sup Forums is now? Fucking Sup Forums with comics?

never met one in my life

The three standalone issues have been pretty good. The dozen issue or so arc before that was abysmal imo.

I liked em. And I like that Face might become that rarest of things - a reoccurring Punisher villain.

Sup Forums: LOL girls sure are dumb! This edgelord comic has a guy SMOKING on the cover and there's BLOOD in it that proves girls are too dumb to enjoy it since it's not about tampons. LOL women are stupid because something something chromosomes

Also Sup Forums: Why won't girls talk to me, I'm so nice and smart. Why do they only date jerks who don't respect them. :(

>Also Sup Forums: Why won't girls talk to me, I'm so nice and smart. Why do they only date jerks who don't respect them. :(
>Implying Sup Forums actually wants women
>Implying Sup Forums isn't 90% closer faggots fawning over traps while espousing their disgust for actual females

Dude cyclops is awesome all hell, don't have to be a guy to see it

Yeesh, what he said was dumb, but... yeesh

>probably

Hey if you don't like it maybe reddit will be better for you

You know what, at this point maybe it will.

Sadly enough, it honestly is. Maybe I've just grown too old for this shit, but the memes here have gotten so fucking bad and low effort. The Trump shills probably caused more damage than rules 1 and 2 ever did. This place is like youtube comments section these days with the lowest common denominator trash that passes for "ironic" shitposting.

I liked the dick comics in this thread though.