DC FLASH MOVIE IRIS WEST

>My body is ready

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0e7QWOUvqXI
i.pinimg.com/736x/71/03/e7/7103e7a459d7ed5b988853e3216a2dbf--kiersey-clemons-bulb.jpg
sneakerexclusive.com/jordan-release-dates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh shit not again

>mfw I'm more disgusted by the tattoo than the hairy pits

youtube.com/watch?v=0e7QWOUvqXI
how does this gay bodybuilder know to shave under his arms but basic bitches these days don't?

>licking her pit pussy bush
unf

but who's playing Iris? wrinkle face or the qt? the tattoo is unforgivable.

>not surprised by all the pre-pubescent lil boys whining about hair
>mfw people are real

>gay bodybuilder

u just dont understand the world, don't u?

RIP Flashfags.

I want to die. Send help.

she cute

I don't mind a little pit hair if it's not unkempt

How does she compare to show Iris?

YASSSSS QUEEEN

Flash is played by a faggot in both the show and films so it makes sense that Barry would marry an ugly black chick as his Beard.

woops

in short, TV Iris is ugly and movie Iris is cute.

and she can gobble up big balls
i.pinimg.com/736x/71/03/e7/7103e7a459d7ed5b988853e3216a2dbf--kiersey-clemons-bulb.jpg

I'm a huge Flashfag and I give zero fucks because I only care about the comics.

Can't be worse than CW Iris.

RIP DCEU
2013-2017

you were off to a good start

If dubs, both Barry and Iris are recast with actors who actually look like the characters in the comics.

Haha, you got cucked.

Is having pit hair some sort of feminist power play nowadays? She's very cute but I'm disgusted by this photo, was that her goal?

Here's a deleted tweet from last year.

To think the runner up to the role was Lucy Boynton. Google her.

BLAND...

>all those characters
I don't see the problem here.

the only real case of whitewash that's unnaceptable would be whitewashing Luke Cage, being black is a big part of his character.

I'm sure her goal wasn't triggering an autist.

>the only thing that matters to film quality is the race of the actors

You can't be this retarded.

what country wasn't built on murder, rape and slavery?
take off your pink glasses.

No, its about the overall design of the character... skin- and hair-color is part of that.

>Lucy Boynton
she's got ugly cheeks

so you are buttmad that Chris Evans isn't a son of irish immigrants like Steve Rogers?

Why are they making Iris old and white?

What does that have to do with visual design?

The films barely resemble the comics in the first place, so a couple actresses being black is the least of their problems.

Ultron being an sarcastic asshole and Drax being a comic relief retard is a lot worse than Valkyrie being brown.

For fuck sake jews stop please. Leave my comics characters alone

jews invented all your comic characters, cuck

get the fuck outta here.

Take her over dis nigger anyday.
>cuck
misusing the word again.

They will not stup

It is up to you to pick-up a gun, and start killing

H A I R Y P I T S

take that shit outta here

it's not an act of spite, it's just people not wanting to shave and self-accepting enough to not care about the social standard of clean-shaved women when men get to be hairy.

>when men get to be hairy

absolute degenerate

the curse of marlel

this desu
having hairy pits is natural
but dirtying your body with permanent ink is disgusting

Literally the only one of those chicks who matters in Marvel is MJ. Valkyrie and Domino are c-list, at best. Call me when Rogue or Kitty Pride are black.

Ummmm, just all the nations that don't have a white majority?

Most countries are built on murder ir old kingdoms are but if you arebtalking about modern countires then yea.

Valkyrie is an Aesir who were white both in Kirby's comics and the original Norse sagas

>gay bodybuilder
Isn't that a bit redundant?

The only women who look good with hairy armpits are Japanese MILFs

Chris Evans is from fucking Boston and has Irish ancestry, He's a perfect fit

>Asians and Africans are innocent angels
Oh come on, this is weak bait

1/10

Wish it was the hot blonde showing off her stubby pits instead.

I wonder what goes on in the director's mind when they cast a person that's clearly not the same race as the character they're playing.

them brown points

Don't you know, Africans are the founders of nordic culture. WE WUZ VIKINGS

Comics are a visual medium. Visual design makes comic characters iconic, which includes skin and hair color. Movies are a visual medium too, they shouldn't fuck with iconic designs that work.

E.g. MJ is probably the most famous redhead in comics, that's her main visually iconic part.

>*25% Irish
>*25% mix of Welsh, English, and Scottish
You're kinda wrong

Nogs are going to run to the theater to watch a movie because they cast a white women as a mulatto. They'll be too busy shooting each other over the newest pair of Jordans

Notice how it's always a black actor/actress? I don't see them casting Asian actors in white roles en masse. Diversity, my ass

>nogs
>watching
Dummy, brown points are for SJW and libcucks, nobody cares about the actual minorities, if they do they'd go to Africa and help those in need instead of furiously typing on the internet how many levels of hell is that a white dude wasn't been replaced yet

Wait thats the dyke bitch from DOPE

Which was a good movie btw

But user, that's teh new definition of diversity. Diversity = Black
Is not a mistake that Black Panther is hella diverse, or that NBA has been wining the prize for most diverse sport for 6 years in a row

Do they still make Jordans? Do kids these days even know who he is?

Valkyrie and other Aesir are based on traditional Nordic folklore. They symbolize Nordic culture.

Same reason Black Panther has to be black, even though there are white and Asian people living in Africa.

>Do they still make Jordans
Holy shit yes. Nigs everywhere shell out $200+ for these things annually

sneakerexclusive.com/jordan-release-dates/

If you're white, you probably don't care about them, if you're black, getting them can be the difference between life and death, literally.

...Canada maybe?

>I don't see them casting Asian actors in white roles en masse.
They just make new characters to appeal to the Chinese market. And they're almost always hot girls so nobody really complains.

They do though. And plus they advertise with Chinese products. Just look at Dr. Strange, King Kong, Independence Day 2 and Transformers.
They just do it a different way because they know they wont complain.

Only black men who still follow the fakeness of what they shoes can give you.

So almost all of them then

>They do though.
Examples?

RKO!

>Dr. Strange
>using Dr. Strange as an example of asian actors taking white roles
Really?

And they're always completely superfluous to the plot.

>Them delicious pits.

What's with all these people calling TV Iris ugly now? People used to say she was gorgeous and the only thing good about her was her looks

They're just aliens in the Marvel universe, so Nordic "culture" is entirely irrelevant.

I never meant them taking roles but Hollywood hHo a different way to aplease asian or just china's audiences.
The transformers movie that suddenly took place in Hong Hong for the last half.
Them castingbasian women in roles so small they dont even have more than 3 lines but we still see tthe. Marvel taking away the ancient one's Tibetan orgins so China doesn't get upset abd ut still fucking bombed there. Multiple asian profucts in movies now.
They dont cast as many asian actors but they try in a differently. Mostly because its easier to do the above because asian american actors nor fans dont bitch as much. So they just go overseas to get the asian eye candy they need.

Sometimes I feel bad for being jealous, petty, or disgusted regarding other people's bodies when I know it's not a big deal.

This morning I feel pretty good because at least I'm not disgusted by armpit hair like others ITT.

soon ;^)

Because unlike those basic bitches, his every thought isn't directed by 'muh feminism'. Feminism says a strong independent woman who don't need no man don't need to shave no armpits.

Whor is black now?

Body hair fetishists are on par with foot fetishists.

They're still aliens based on Nordic culture. Jack Kirby respected that, and he was the original creator.

Stop mutilating your own mind, user. You are allowed to dislike people's bodies or feel disgusted. It's a normal reaction. It's not a crime against humanity. It's just a personal opinion and preference.

You don't need to artificially train yourself to like something you don't like. As long as you don't start publicly shaming her for not shaving, you're fine.

I'm a hairy man, and I know for a fact there are women who prefer their men to be clean shaven. I think we're allowed to dislike hairy women, too.

They used the same excuse in "Gods of Egypt", too. Didn't stop everyone from REEEEEEE'ing about "whitewashing"

I don't care about the armpit hair, but I hate when they act so obnoxious about it. I'm a guy with hairy armpits, yet I don't shove them in people's faces

Hygiene is misogyny now?

>last name is Evans
>no Irish ancestry

men that shave their pits are faggots, trim that shit, sure, no one needs a wild jungle but lady-like smooth? wow. homo alert.
Indeed. I was eyeing a thick hottie in burger king the other day then she got up with her boyfriend and I saw this stupid tattoo all over her left thigh.
Didn't feel so jealous of the guy.

it's not an act of autism, it's just people not wanting to shave and self-accepting enough to not care about the social standard of clean-shaven necks when women get to have hairy armpits

They're looking for a black-as-coal African stuntwoman right now.

RIP :(

>Jack Kirby respected that, and he was the original creator.

And despite that he took plenty of liberties with Stan when creating Asgard and depicting the Aesir.

>lol what is soap

I agree that flashing your hairy pits on tumblr probably means its for an agenda, but come on...

Ehh, could be worse.