Have you watched altered carbon? Whatcha think?

Have you watched altered carbon? Whatcha think?

what a goddess

I liked it, the cgi wasn’t bad but not good, the pacing was good for 10 episodes, and the characters were great. Espically liked Poe.

Poe was God tier
She is like a legendary pixie

Just started last night, kino as fuck.

Check'd

Poe is based as fuck.

Don't stop watching, you are an envoy you take what is offered.

Just finished it. It was good, but at least for me, it ended. I want to read the book now, I want to know if some concepts I liked are better developed, i.e.: the Meths, ideas on how immortality would affect society and individuals, the body as a "sleeve", the stacks, etc. I liked the multi sci-fi ideas in one show, like biotech, AI, nanotech, VR, simulations, space opera elements, cyberpunk, etc. I want more of that world now.

Excellent reference, friendo.

buzz buzz

It's fantastic, and I really hope we get more sci-fi shows because it feels like all hollywood does is copy older shit instead of expanding upon brand new source material or new book adaptations, like this one. And even then they under-deliver.

Stop samefagging your thread

It was pretty good.

It’s nice to know there are still a few olds around that remember Waspfu from the Dollhouse era of Sup Forums.

Liked it more than I thought I would. It gives me hope that we'll see The Stars, My Destination adapted some day.

Didn't watch past episode 6, it started to go to shit in 5. All the mistery/cool cyberpunk worldbuilding went to shit after episode 4.

>2018
>Doesn't know how to accurately tell samefagging
Hello newfag

She looks interesting with Asian hair.

im 3 eps in and it has some potential but its kinda meandering. Does it pick up and raise the stakes or does it keep this directionless pace

Your loss, you'll never get to see the clone orgy fight.

>I'm not a netflix shill I swear!
Fuck off with your marketing bullshit

Vorga, I kill you filthy

>When your buddy invites you up to Head in the Clouds

Bancroft did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

>tfw no Poe bf

Not him but you can see how many unique posters there are in a thread. What an idiot.

This is me. I hope he comes back. I also liked the commentary it made about the accumulation of wealth and its corrupting influence.

It STINKS and I don't like it.

I liked it. It's not perfect but I mostly enjoyed it.
I want to have ortega's babies.

>that bath scene

unironically this

he was used at worst

Surely it's impossible to change your IP.
That's why bans are so effective.
Idiot.

At that point there were 6 unique posters and 9 posts.

9 - 3 (the posts I pointed out) = 6

So samefag with 3 posts, and then 6 posts from other anons. Your vehement denial is just more proof

Keep being yourself user, never change.

felt like a rushed ending.... I thought we would get a season 2 build up to rescue the ghetto Mexican.

>he was used
>implying there is anything worse you could do to a man who see's himself as a living god
I liked the columbo ending.

Didn't care for the Quell back story and didn't like the ending.

this, only gripe. dont really care for a season two.

The show went to shit as soon as she became a character

What happens in the last 2 episodes? I stopped watching it after they frame the groundie bitch and the sister reveal.
I don't want to waste the bandwidth on the last 2 eps. I heard it nosedives hard. Someone just spoil me.

horse goddess

Mirrors Edge movie when?

Some characters are too ugly and unconvincing (quellchrist,the asian assassin). The crazy sister plot felt like it came right out of literotica. Rei can’t talk without saying “i did it for you,for us bro”

Not my horse goddess

Good to see Peter Cushing alive and well as a woman.

But he was used by another 'living god', so it's not that bad really.

>tsundere cop
>yandere sister

just like my animes

Show was decent though, kind of fell apart towards the end.

The sisters actually a bitch of a Meth, she created the whole drama because shes obsessed with her brother, dies in the end, but he survives, everything ends like a soap opera, the Bancroft couple are iced, the Eliotts are reunited, Ortega with her boyfriend, and Kovacs sets out to find Quell (yea, its that shitty.

>tfw no sister that wants to bang you because she has mental issues from living so long and coming from a broken home

Ever read the graphic novel? It's fantastic

>wincest
Speaking of which, I thought she was going to unbuckle his pants when he was in the chair and she said she was going to show him how much she loved him.
How disappointed I was.

...wow. So the entire season shows you a story that completely unravels itself back to nothing in the end? Nothing is worse than that. Having a neat setting and good story, then panicking and reverting it all back to what it was in the first 5 mins of the first episode.
Sad. At least I got to see Ortega's smol naked body.

waste of my time

Compared to what those other "Meths" do for kicks incest seems pretty tame.

I want to protect Rei chan!

*kills your entire family*
heh, nothing personnel

great premise ending was fucking retarded, like they just raised their hands up and said "oh well"

This guy played a good Laughing Man. He was totally unassuming, which lends to his insane ability to pass judgement in the manner he does.

He was the oldest and most powerful of the Meth's, he's not the guy who gets played.
Remember how he reacted to his clone sleeve his son made?

>the girl wearing her mom's sleeve and getting fucked by the help
how do i get to be a 24th century pusy slave?

>Mr. Tojamura out of nowhere

She has too much face for her head. Her eyes are practically on her forehead.

What is this aesthetic called?

>What is this aesthetic called?
Russo-Asiatic
they literally explain that in the show.

The fuck is wrong with her face?

poe was my favourite but he dies and nobody gives a fuck. i appreciate a lot of shit went down but how about at least an "oh no poe" from kovacs

I liked it, but I didn’t care for Dichen Lachman’s character’s motivation. What was it? Greed? Love? Always being dragged along by other people?

She was thirsty for onii-chan's cock for 250+ years, but never got it.

Which makes no sense given there is a sleeve of Tak shown in the show. With all her resources and power she would have gotten her hands on it. She could have had infinite Taks.

>KID

She wanted the real him, not just a body he wore.

I can't tell if this is bait or you're genuinly retarded.

Was she in the right?

Go home gamer girl!

drop the bar hard.

Oh hey look it's super-loyal asian midget killer from Neuromancer.

Yes, which makes Tak’s motivation to find her a bit silly. Death should be the end.

Other than snuff pimp sister having not very believable motives it grew on me

Idk who the Latina is but her body is 11/10

I liked it a lot, wasn't a fan of the Lizzie character though.

Episodes 7-10 had a noticeable drop off in quality compared to the first 6

Asian-European mix.

Australian

>is given a mind-altering drug without his knowledge, a drug known to cause homicidal episodes
>gets enticed by a second party into committing a crime and then kills himself in remorse right after
>this somehow ends with a conviction despite him being super-rich and powerful

Most unbelievable thing in the whole show, to be honest. His wife would go down for the whole thing and he'd limp off to feel sorry about himself for being played, with his PR a bit shitty like there'd been a sex-scandal.

Why did the Latina always call him Kovatch? It’s Kovacs

I thought it was embarrassingly bad.

>no one is actually human in this show
>it's mandatory for all children to be implanted with a chip that takes over their body when they're 1 year old
>they're all basically AIs, plugged into human bodies, larping as humans

This is some fucked up shit.

shut up

Biggest piele of shit I have watched in a while. It's baffling that they managet to fuck up the script this much when they had source material to lech off of. GoTs script is god tier compared to this.

honestly, i didnt even understood it wtf was the big reveal when they went back to noir style and solved the case

>I know you've had a hard set of circumstances, but you'll be happier if you corrupt your daughter into a killing machine sadist and your life partner becomes a white man
This whole little side story felt like a reason to implement some sort of societal insanity (modern day type) into a story about fanciful versions of societal insanity.

The lore was more interesting
Other than the Hotel AI character and Bancroft, everyone else was meh.

Lizzie is the reason the critics hated it. The sub-plot challenged the SJW narrative that trauma victims need safe spaces and trigger warnings when really they need to be conditioned to be strong.

Why?

T-they have a backup, no?

loled when there was always a "smug duck" in the show too every time when Kovács was naked, but Purefoy got full frontal

>you'll be happier if you corrupt your daughter into a killing machine sadist
She never became a sadist, she just became capable of killing people. They lived happily after everything blew over and the wife took the sexbot sleeve.

It's a Slavic name. That's how it's supposed to be pronounced. The same with Pulisic if it hadn't been Americanized.

I liked it a lot.

This.

I got the feeling it was Purefoys privilege to show his dick, like "Remember when i was Marc Anthony?"

kek i knew i know that guy from somewhere!