Why havent weve had a new episode in almost 4 months, and not even news about when the next episode airs...

Why havent weve had a new episode in almost 4 months, and not even news about when the next episode airs. Does the network just hate it and prefers TTG? Why do they refuse to even play reruns let alone new episodes?

Is this the longest hiatus? I'm expecting it to finally drop in October along with Clarence

Longest hiatus i remember since ive been following this show since when peridot came in in 2015. Its really fucked up and is sadly telling that someone high up reslly doesnt like the show and refuses to air the new episodes even though as shown by the comic con previews that it is finished and ready for broadcast and has been for months

Just fucking end this motherfucking show already. Release the final season 10-part-bomb-finale-movie-whateverthefuck these hacks want to bundle it as. End the show tomorrow and kill this cancerous waste of potential.

They need to build up for that bomb format. If they release them now there will be an even bigger hiatus until the next bomb. I'm not sure why they'd rather do this than release them week to week on the app, they must have the data that suggests kids will watch more this way.

Why dont you kill yourself you shittaste shitposter. SU haters are the most cancerous faction on this board

Bombs are fucking stupid, if they released them one a week or had a bomb once a month theyd get more consistent ratings then they do now. I fucking hate christina miller and that dumb indian bitch they got for scheduling. Fuck current CN heads and fuck ttg in the ass.

We have this thread every day. No, CN doesn't give a fuck about scheduling Steven Universe.

wow nice to finally see a topic that isnt hatememeing on SU for once. I swear this board has the biggest hate boner for this show and ONLY this show sometimes. lie it especially just seems to get every aspect of it shat on.

yeah, seriously. What happened to having a new episode once a week format? This bomb format just makes it feel longer in between bombs.

The only reason for a hiatus this long is that CN planning to do another event like SoS, where they drop the entire season in a month, kinda like what they're doing with OK KO.

The board only hates it because shitposting crossbaorders from Sup Forums, who after gamergate ended decided to take the fight to feminazis to comics because of shit like modern marvel, are upset its not like their "EDGY COD SHOOTERS" and has gay characters and an overall message of pacifism, a message that their undevolped video game rotted minds cant understand and goes against everything their violent video game culture stands for.
What i really want to know if its miller or sone other retarded faggot that hates the show and keeps spamming shit titans go so we know who to attack and set the whole board against them in one massive smear campaign with end goal to get them fired and to stop fucking up CN

Is Pearl getting raped here?

I wish, if theres one show that could actually intertwine fan service into their plots it would be steven universe

No, but she did technically rape Garnet in that same episode.

>What i really want to know if its miller or sone other retarded faggot that hates the show and keeps spamming shit titans go so we know who to attack and set the whole board against them in one massive smear campaign with end goal to get them fired and to stop fucking up CN
It's more likely I check my email in nine hours to find the President of Columbia expressing interest in reading my pitch bible, than it is for whatever the fuck you're envisioning actually happening and being successful.

Is Pearl/Garnet prominent in the fandom as a ship? Or are people to busy to ship the red and blue one and cuck pearl?

Well said, show is garbage that had a little potential and CN knows it thank god. So happy it hardly ever airs, plenty of space for better shit

What's with people whining about their cartoon not having a new episode every single month? Most live action shows air their entire seasons in just a couple of months then go on break for the remainder of the year.

No, people usually either hate Pearl or think Garnet is already the living embodiment of a pre-existing ship and wont ship her with anything. Most people probably think Pearl loved Rose too much to ever wanna be with anyone else, or they ship her with that pink haired lesbian we saw for literally one episode.

Teen titnas go is fucking gabrgae not better. Go fuck yourslef and your idiotic taste

i ship pearl with greg

Or Jasper.

Because it doesn't fit the pattern that the show itself decided to take. There's been no news if they've dropped the bomb format or what, they're just super late on delivery and people are getting worried that shit might be going bad on the company. Personally I don't care if they're wrapping things up, I just don't want the show to get dropped before a conclusion.

Does anyone have a link to the Hiatus Universe Mega with all the episodes, shorts, comics, and music?

Murdercock go home.

If she ever gets out of character limbo and doesn't get shoved in The Barn I'll believe it.

Check the /trash/

I'm not saying that Jaspearl is anything beyond crackship territory, but a lot of people ship them just like they shipped Lapidot pre-Zuke/pre-barn.

Pearl and mayor Dewey were made for each other.

The current CEO of CN says she sees streaming as the future. She soesn't really care about Television anymore. So my guess is, she's super eager to just post all the new episodes of their good shows online, probably in the form of a streaming thing on the CN website. Sugar and crew probably don't agree with it so they're probably discussing things. CN is in a state of chaos right now actually.

Man that really sucks. Reading the wiki, it doesn't sound like they interact too much either onscreen. Which is a darn shame.

This definitely looks like something I'd ship.

>She soesn't really care about Television anymore

Just like most kids these days. Finall catching on huh?

I dunno if they're ready to take on polygamy user.
Such love may still be forbidden.

Yeah well christina millers shit ideas are killing ratings, and plenty of people are still watching tv and always will. Fuck that cunt for killing the network with TTG shit, and i hope the next episode airs soon and it doesnt end anytime soon and gets a consistent weekly scheduale again

>Teen Titnas
> gabrgae
didn't even say TTG so....Yea I'm not going anywhere NEAR this level of autism, enjoy your gross gay rocks while they last for a few more days. I'll just skedaddle

God why they even had to introduce Garnet as a fusion? Why couldn't they just leave her ALONE? Look at this. THICC ebony and STICC ivory live together in perfect harmony. This is my ship, 100%. I'm gonna dump some pearlnet now.

Eat shit you disgustingly shittaste fucking worthless shitpile of a human being

>last for a few more days

Look. I'm not a regular watcher of the show user.

But even I can tell that SU is the flagship show for CN.

>Pic
Delete this, for the love god!

CN wants the show to die. Probably because it is literally too gay for them. Its getting banned and/or censored in various territories and most likely upsetting local distributors in those regions.

However because it sells like hot cakes and isn't DC shit, they haven't been able to quite kill it yet.

Thats my guess anyways.

Most episodes are only worth watching once since it's so story driven. Show fucked up and should've been a ben 10/pokemon clone.

>because it is literally too gay for them
>5 seasons

Don't you think it's a little late to realize that? The ratings range from 1 to 3 million just in the U.S. It'd be pretty dumb if they just simply... kill it off. It could use some better scheduling though.

This is tv. Not realizing the blindly obvious and relying on what works 20 years ago is standard.As I understand it Sugar is a superstar at CN and also probably works nicely as a diversity/youth fill as well.

And no, not really on the gay thing. I believe some African country 2 or 3 weeks ago recently banned SU because it was deemed too gay. Russia has been dubbing Ruby to even more boyish than standard. But like I said, its all guessing at this point.

I think some fusion stuff is too suggestive honestly.

>>>tmblr

Anyone else worried that White Diamond will have a cool reveal and then turn into a massive disappointment after?

I bet she'll have a disappointing reveal, but she'll be characterized into a decent character later down the line.

the funny thing about this pic is that Pearl really is this gay in the show.

>show with 3 women raising a kid
>spoiler there all shit at raising him because there hung up on there own problems
>the dad is the most competent parent out of them
>the boy is literally the Jesus of an all female race who are a socially a socially arse backward totalitarian state that squandered all their resources and recklessly tried to do the exact fucking same thing to Earth showing they've learned jack shit from their predicament.
not to forget half the leadership is emotionally dysfunctional over the death of one of the triumvirate.

fuck off dumblr this show is redpilled as fuck.

>buzzwords
you are the real crossboarder and it isnt even from Sup Forums, you are crossboardng from tumblr
you where still wearing diapers when i started coming to Sup Forums (you still are because you are a degenerate sicko) Sup Forums was my first board

>greentext

REPLY?

this is more on model than the actual show

kek

This, it's literally gem sex at this point. It's weird and out of place for a Cartoon Network show.

I'm kind of glad that it's been off the air as of late. It's just another chore to sit through.I really liked seasons 1-2 but the latter half of 3 and 4 really changed the tone and values of the show for the worst. It feels like a parody of itself now. I can't believe the way they will bring back Lars is a parody of some sort. Plus it doesn't help the next episode is about fucking mayor Dewey again. More townie shit? We're in the middle of a gem feud.It's just so slow, creepy (that polygamous caterpillar gem, fusion, the way the show is written) and unpleasant to watch, especially in month like bombs I'd have to keep up with. I enjoyed the beginning better.

user you shouldnt use such harsh language, lots of steven universe fans identify with being disgusting, how will they feel reading this?

Thank you, im going to try to get rebecca to sign this at a con
Its okay if you dont like it, but your shouldnt be glad CN is ignoring their agurably most popular show

I would be honored

WE

I identify as a paid shitposter.

I think a lot on Sup Forums actually like it, most of the hate is probably just shitposting

With this long ass hiatus ive seen less hate for it and seen more people here actually wanting it back. Its interesting

I think its because some people dont like how feminine it is, but yet still like it at the same time and hide their liking for it through shit posting

So, when do you think Sugars' back problems will clear up? The majority of Steven Universe's run has been hiatuses. Cartoon Network may have to replace her if the back problems get worse.

I dont think back problems are the reasons why theres been so many hiatuses. Its probably because some shit exec hates the show and tries to sabotage it

can I get a quick rundown on this she big meme? who is big and how is saying no to pearl?

Jasper is the big.
Garnet is saying no.

>Cartoon Network may have to replace her
please

>fusion is 100% a sex analogue
>connie and steven have fused multiple times
>not only that, but in stevonnie form everyone literally wanted to fuck them from both sides of the aisle even though they made their face LITERALLY STEVEN'S FACE WITH CONNIE'S NOSE

really makes ya think

well i suppose it makes sense for pearl to be into big girls

For her

The Bomb formats what's causing them to lose ratings tho.

But i dont get it because on the app steven universe has hardly any episodes, about only 18. Why would they destroy any reruns of a show in an effort to force you to watch the app when the app has hardly any episodes on it and you cant even catch up on the series with it

Will Peridot ever get her limb enhancers back? She's really boring without them and just feels like a meme at this point.

I actually like her without them, she's hotter that way. I just really hope they dont pull lapidot as lapis is my most hated gem and a total bitch and i dont want to see best gem get together with that emotional whining no personality cunt. Get peridot with either steven, amythest, or both in a threeway relationship

Good taste.

She IS a meme at this point. After her character arc was over and she helped resolve the Cluster plot point she was no longer necessary to the show and was cast aside. It's pretty sad, Gem Drill and the shit immediately preceding it were some of the show's best episodes.

>or think Garnet is already the living embodiment of a pre-existing ship and wont ship her with anything.
Probably because there was an entire fucking episode about precisely this.

This is the precise point 100%.
>You receive a Peridot point.
I like to remember when Peridot was still a hot short stack.

I thought the show was removed from TV tbqh, isn't that what wound up happening to Korra when Nick gave up on it?

What will you do with them Sup Forums?

>Licky Flicky for Momma Womma's Bean-Scene
Hold on, what?

When will this tumblr show fucking die already?

>tricks retards into believing this show has lore
>shoves a million SoL tumblr episodes

A childish euphemism for cunnilingus, user.

>TFW Pearl's clitoris is another pearl

"...Your mother was better at this than any gem I have ever met. Even Pearls. And we're specially trained for it."
"Wait. Wait. What - "

When will little turdburgers like you piss the fuck off with your whining? Why do you darken our door? Who is forcing you to watch the show, come to these threads or even spend a single thought on it? Shithead.

>Liking Pearl
This world truly is filled with awful people.

Pretty sure we're getting a month long bomb in either October or November, which is why the hiatus has been so long.

I'm gonna just wait until the bomb releases and then watch the episodes weekly so I don't watch everything in one month

Upset, you fucking brony?

>using brony as an insult
>on the board that's responsible for them

I've always had the feeling that the original idea was for Peridot to turn into the Crystal Gems' reclusive tech support by the end of her arc, which is why she would opt to stay in the barn. Then her character took a silly turn and nobody could come up with a good reason for her to want to live away from the Crystal Gems.

Yes, I am upset. I like 'Steven Universe'. I understand there are people that don't like it. I can even understand WHY. What I DON'T get is why people like that don't simply refrain from watching it, but instead insist on constantly telling us they don't like the show, as if that matters. It's a bizarre thing to do.

No, I am not a brony. And I actually tried becoming one, because I wanted to join a subculture. But I pooped out during the third episode and I never came back.

Doesn't mean it's a bad show. I also gave up on 'Game of Thrones' after one episode and I never even saw 'Breaking bad'.

You know what I don't do though? Go around telling fans of those shows I don't like them.

She should go on a trip around the world. Just build a car or something and go on the road. "Lapis, you want to come?" "Eh, okay."

Shit animation isn't easy to make