Has fat acceptance gone too far?

Now (((they))) want to ban people on YouTube for being "too skinny", yet morbid obesity is widely accepted and celebrated. WTF is going on?

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/a0e16531-dfaa-4f1b-bcf2-6ffa55a66492

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mnn8UjbPhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

provide a fucking warning next time you posted that spooky skeleton

THICK

We should start a psy op
"health at every size"
just for keks and gigles.
try to manipulate fatties to defend her.

T H I N N

Fat acceptance went too far, yes.
But this girl is fucked. It isn't healthy to be this fucking skinny.

She's hot imo

How do you even engage in intercourse without breaking that shit
Imagine the rattling

It's two days until Halloween, you should be prepared for surprise spoops.

I agree, but only if we can ban people for being too fat on YT as well. Every health related argument can be made for fatties as well as skellingtons. Both are unhealthy lifestyles.
LOL, guess "health at any size" is out the window...

fuggg

holy mother of god.

WHAT THE FUCK

She's fine user, no signs of thin white body hair or decayed finger nails means she's not malnourished or beulemic.

Thank you mister skeletal

>I-I just have thick bones

Both beeing skinny and being fat is disgusting and should be banned.

she's not fine.

Are you surprised to see a REAL man?

she looks like one of those 'stalkers' from half-life 2

video related is a real man
youtube.com/watch?v=9mnn8UjbPhw

ayyyy my dude

we should get a petition going to ban boogie for being to heavy

you assholes are still talking about this ugly bitch and this "news"? shieeeet slow day. go back to Sup Forums where irrelevant shit matters.

KEK

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU HARASS A GIRL FOR A PUSSY SLIP

I'm almost as skinny as her, she looks pretty normal to me. butt hurt fatties are just jealous

>muh politics
>muh trump

she should be banned from life

Jesus, does she have any muscles at all?

Why don't you eat?

Why can't she cut herself for attention like a normal girl?

Meth is a hell of a drug for sure
Seriously looks like a drawing from those "scary stories to tell in the dark" books
Indeed, the dead walk the earth
I'd fuck it, but I'm not a necrophiliac

Is it weird that the thought of having her chained up & force feeding her back into health gives my ego a virtue boner?

why don't you instead feed her a high protein diet and force her to exercise her butt and legs?

>PUSSY SLIP
well post it, god damn

dude just look at those fucking fingers and compare with pic related

Fat acceptance went too far when the phrase "fat acceptance" itself came around. I'm not going to pretend to care about women's health. Fat people (fat, not chub) aren't attractive, and no amount of crying about it will change that.

She could be a pretty girl if she cut the make up and gained 20-30 kg

the thought of kidnapping her and keeping her as a sex slave in my dungeon while I force feed her and make her THICC is giving me a chubby.

Why do people have to endorse one side of the extremely unhealthy body weights? What the fuck, just be god damned healthy. If you're underweight eat fucking more good food and exercise, if you're overweight eat less crap and more good food and exercise.
This isn't a fucking video game where you can make your body deformed and still be invincible, you're going to fucking die.

Is this new promotional material for The Walking Dead?

Maybe we should start making Soylent Green?

she is basically a living concentration camp.

Because I don't want her to burn away all the calories and protein and shit before it actually starts to collect enough for her to turn it into muscle.

I'd be feeding her fast food, mexican food, italian food, and american diner classics like steak & potatoes or biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns, and lots & lots of desert pastries.

There's nothing there for her to shape, so she's GOT to get something there in the first place. I think a combo of nutrition alongside the foods that make us fat in the US would really do her some good... but paced so that she doesn't over-eat to death like allot of jews did after the holocaust

what's her youtube channel again

SOMEBODY POST IT

spooky

This would make a good motivational poster at the gym.

You don't have to, HAES is already a thing....sadly. But HAES only refers to fatties.

I want to make her chubby

She needs cheeseburger

>when the cold leather touches your cunny

does she have a piercing in her vajayjay?

so that's where all the meat went

kek is that a vagina?

warning warning warning

yes

Yes, that's a human vagina, different from the sheep ones.

shots fired!

would bang this 7/10, still should lose 20-30 pounds. This girl appears to be in near perfect health, but that tummy is just a few waist sizes above the ideal IMO

kek

have your (you)

Actually they are quite similar

welshman detected

Yuk!

F A T

pff she won't die, probably her family checks on her regularly, I doubt she's a vomit-er, she has been so thin for years it's not like she lost weight yesterday all of a sudden, she grew up in a woman now so her bones look more pointy since her skeletal structure changed, that's what growth looks like when you're skinny.

I dare the people who keep harassing her to go do the same for landwhales on other youtube channels who are actually at risk of sudden death since obesity comes with many more risks than anorexia, every top comment on her videos is like:

>"get help!"
>"you need help!"

People is retarded, this girl is clearly victim of a psyop, if you look at her older videos the dislikes are much lower than now. She doesn't need help, she needs motivation to gain weight, if she is physically healthy regardless of her exterior aspect and weight, that's her physiology, there's nothing she can do about it, just because she looks spooky it doesn't necessarily mean she's unhealthy or dying.

She's too skinny, ew.

For being so bony, you'd think her fingers could be longer.

2spook5me

She should be banned for hurtingmy eyes.

A walking skeleton. Ewww.

She's getting more attention now because one of those retards on Youtube who only make videos commenting on other people's videos made a video on her.
Onison I believe his name is.
If you look in her comments you'll sometimes see references to him.

why can't people just stay within the healthy BMI range? I get some people may go a bit above it if they have a job that requires a lot of working out, but Jesus fucking christ.

>tfw high test threads on /fit/ gave me an unironical fat fetish

not even mad desu...they're easier than thin grills

thinn

WHY IS IT SO BIG

I just saw the "I'm Sorry" video she made some week ago, I guess that's who she was talking about. They might drive her to suicide for real if this keeps up, she says she gets overwhelmed by the hate in the comments.

>panties spread it left
>leotard spreads it right
>squat pushes everything out
>lips hang out

I've studied this for science facts

outer lips are comparatively smaller because her fat level is so low, plus she's squatting, plus her clothing is exposing it further.

Normal girl would have fatter outer lips to hid the inner.

Medanon here, can confirm.

The only concern is that with passing years, her figure will only grow in mass, so yes, she should exercise more and eat a bit less.

I want to forcefeed her

FUCKS SAKE MUHAMMED YOU BLOODY SHEEP SHAGGER

Her fucking arms make her look like Lanky Kong

nice catch

edited the pic to include him

Still healthy

wait a minute, how old is she at the time of that pussy slip?

THINSPIRATION FOR AMERICAN OBESITY

>Has fat acceptance gone too far?
Yes. It makes me sick how people on tv praise this bitch for having such a sexy body. On TMZ the black dude is constantly saying how she has the greatest ass of all time. She's a fucking ham beast, get real.

Why did we allow this degeneracy to happen?
Why couldn't we live in a time where each nation unified its population by religion and culture, pressuring fat fucks to be healthy so as to not be a burden on society?

What is that? Michelle Obama?

Her tiny arms are gross

Ashley Graham, plus sized model, but apparently it's rude to call her "plus sized" since she's just an ordinary beautiful model.

She's anorexic and dying on camera.

Is that really "promoting" anorexia? Or just a case study in the consequences? I don't know.

Same with the obese I suppose. Is Boogie dying on camera any different?

Damn, I don't know if I can ever make beef jerky again without barfing.