TRUMP WILL WIN

Look at the new polls. A few days ago Clinton had double-digit projection.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/792083667967410176
youtube.com/watch?v=EyL5w7MtrtY
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hah, good to see Al Eppo collapsing, just like I said he would. They ALWAYS try to make a big deal out of third-party candidates and it never plays out, Ross Perot excluded.

Delete this

Allah wills Hillary to win.

>+12 to +2 in 5 days

I think we all know who the real winner is here.

>mfw the weasel media finally starts using more handsome photos of Trump in their coverage
they know which way the wind's blowing
but there's still plenty of rope to go around

The original poll was bullshit, numbers aren't moving that much they had just rigged the original +12 poll so they could throw that all over the headlines for days. They actually combined polls that were weeks apart to get that number.

But KEK begs to differ!

That's the picture they've always used.

The media is turning on HRC, and needs a "bus stop" or what that guy who does Garfield or something calls a "fake because."

My take on the bus stop is that they need a dignified legitimate reason to say HRC's ratings tanked and why the prediction were wrong, but this is after-the-fact justification.

truth: Hillary was always going to lose, she got fewer votes in 2016's primary than when she lost in 2008, it was never going to be close

media/pollster spinzone: "Hillary was winning, but these EARTHSHATTERING REVELATIONS cast that into doubt! now ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIING CAN HAPPEN! my prediction models are perfect!"

S U R G E
U
R
G
E

If this is real it's huge.

ABC had Clinton with a 13 point lead a week ago.

And I checked, it's real.

a 11 point decline in a week

Clinton, what the fuck are you doing?

>johnson
>allepo
>4 fucking %
>atleast 46% chance of not winning
This fucker has literally no chance of winning. Hes going to drag Trump down with himself, by taking independent votes away. Trump leads in Indi' voters

>by taking independent votes away
I want to believe that he mostly takes votes from pissed off dems.

I hope this destroy that kike nate plastic once and for all. People have been using his site as a legit source for years

I don't know shit about american politics but who are those other two fucking losers?

careful, mentioning the spoiler effect sends Gary Johnson spinning into impotent rage.

as usual, the libertarians come out with something that sounds great in theory, but completely falls apart under even the slightest examination.

Candidates from the Libertarian and Green parties, the largest third parties that are still dwarfed by the big two

>+12 to +2 in a couple of days

People who vote Johnson are not going to vote Trump dingus.

These are people who don't like Clinton or Trump.

People have to understand on this board that there is a very large segment of the population that really does not like either of these two. These are some of the lowest rated candidates ever.

To be fair the media is what has driven most people away from Trump by their huge smear campaign and no fault of his own.

TLDR; if Johnson didn't exist these people simply wouldn't vote and they wouldn't magically support Trump or Clinton.

>very large

lel

Just brexit my shit up senpai.

Skyrim's logo on the top of the cat's head.

I'd like to jizz on jill

>polls are only right when they predict Trump is on the path to winning

More like
>polls are rigged and Trump is still winning

She was +12 in that poll just four days ago

BE BRAVE JIM

BE BRAVE JIM

BE BRAVE JIM

LA times tracking poll has him ahead

Polls are rigged as FUCK

Trump is gonna destroy this shit.

QUICK

SAMPLE MORE DEMOCRATS AND WOMEN

>Same 4 pictures they've always used
huh you really made me think

There should be a law passed that if a pollster is caught using polls to suppress voters (which is exactly what ABC was trying to accomplish), they should be jailed or fined, at least.

That's not even the impact from FBI

Don't fall for the media polls

Any sudden rises in Trump's support are there to make you think he's going to win so you'll stay at home

All Amerifats on this board need to get out and vote

No lazing around like a NEET

Yep, poll came out before the new revelations

Is MSM even reporting on it though or are they still reporting on Trumps 'lewd remarks'?

Don't know man, just turned on the Clinton News Network to see whats up

CNN is bringing up random anti-Trump articles and talking about Muslim feminists or some shit.

I thought this was a planned plot by media to show hillary down in the polls to motivate her supporters to get out and vote for her on election day.

This. Actually scary that only half of the population votes. We have 70-80 % voting.

The only people who vote L are weed smoking pedophiles who wouldn't vote if a lolbertarian was not on the ballot because muh victimless vices and muh beyond the left-right paradigm.

This only works on a unmotivated base like Hillary's. Trump voters are enthusiastic as fuck. Won't stay home.

>Trump is still losing
>Trumpcucks are excited by this because he is losing less

Lol pathetic.

UR A WEASEL JIM

>Actually scary that only half of the population votes.
It's not scary if you got to know a bunch of Americans.

Try much harder Ben.

Going to prison.

Be brave Jim

>Hillary is doing poorly and I can't accept that fact, the post.

That and..

> muh betting markets.

Her shills and media whores are finally starting to realise how fucked they are, check out this hysterical "this is actually GOOD for Bitcoin!" tier kikesplaining :

twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/792083667967410176

Clinton campaign knows they've lost. They knew after the election people would say wtf up with those fake polls?

So they called their buddy Comey to call them out again. That way they can blame muh vast right wing conspiracy for sicking the FBI on them in the last few days and losing the election for them.

I gare-un-tee it

Donold J Dumphf is done this time! He is finished! Look at my face!

It's done!

i can only hope. I want liberal tears.

be brave jim

BE BRAVE JIM

>rigged poll that had clinton at +12 is falling down to +2

lmao, and keep in mind this oversampling dem poll was published to counter the ibd/LA polls that had trump in lead again last week

BE BRAVE JIM

Does this mean Jill Stein potentially has -1%?

I wonder how much money they offered him to sell his soul and be such a rat.
>Inb4 CTR
I'm a trump supporter myself but that level of betrayal amongst family members is just disgusting

>that timing
Bruh, you just scared the fuck out of me. Also, tagwohl, how you doin'?

You're a retard. Your entire post relies on believing a single word of what the jewish owned media tells you.

Question to burgers. Have polls in swing states been oversampled? Especially PA, NV and CO?

this is nationally?

only showing centrist views amongst peers but I will enjoy the butthurt when trump wins as I live in the most left-leaning city

Kek this is before these nukes she isso fucked

Barack Obama went and lived with his Kenyan family and they took care of him for years. His aunt lent him her car and a place to stay when Barack was there. She fell horribly ill and needed some help but Barack Obama ignored their pleas for help while he was gallivanting around the globe playing golf. There's more stories to this but Barack has always ignored his Kenyan side of the family despite them helping him out a ton when he asked for it. Now they just want to say screw him for being such a dick, is that so bad?

Yes

lol, gonna lynch you in Kreis 4 nigger

is this fucking real? October 24-27 that's before the FBI even re opened the investigation

Oh I'd fucking love it if he were to win. I don't support either one of them (America needs to break up their gay little two-party system) but Trump winning is like an extra free ice cream cone after a delicious Sunday meal.
Woah there grüezi, relax.

He always was winning Ahmed. This is the (((media))) trying to avoid judgment for their sleazy bullshit this whole time.

libertarians btfo again

I guess a whole new set of evidence that *GASP* TRUMP WAS FUCKING RIGHT AGAIN might sway people.

Don't forget silent majority.

It's gonna be a slaughter.

OOHHHHHH DAMN

slow and steady senpai

Polling is a tactical move. The idea is to deter voters. Listen to Nige talk to infowars on this very topic. He points out (accuretly) that on the eve of Brexit a poll came out showing remain 10pts clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=EyL5w7MtrtY

about 7 minutes they're discussing polling.

So what's happening lads?

Is this a case of the media reeling the "YAAS Queen!" polls in so they don't look like complete fools once Trump wins?

>404

What did kek mean by this?

Feel the rythmn
Feel the rhyme
Come on kek
It's trump time!

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

I suspected the polls would dip for her on the eve of the election.

The only polls that matter are the very last ones, so the pollsters have been free to dick around, but now it's almost erection day so they have to get their act together.

We will know by Tuesday week that's for sure. But honestly I'm feeling the momentum.

we wuz thinkers

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Jill Stein is pretty damn hot.

BE BRAVE JIM

Checked, he wills it

> Loosely affiliated or reluctant Clinton supporters look less likely to vote, perhaps given
their sense she can win without them – a supposition that looks less reliable today.

In other words they are rigging it now because they fear a surprise by Clinton-voters not showing up thinking she got it in the bag.

Yes. The entire polling system is a sham. There was one in PA where they nearly doubled the amount of dems they surveyed compared to repubs.

>Canadian and a Tripfag
Opinion Discarded.

I know nothing about that guy but you can just tell he is a good guy and a badass, he makes such good memes. And any man who makes such good memes must be alright

langsam ueli, passisch uf wad seisch

BE BRAVE JIM