America ISN'T a great country

>HA, LOOK AT THEIR NAVY PATROLLING THE OCEANS AND NOT TAXING THE SHIPS IT PROTECTS, IDIOTS.

>HA, LOOK AT THOSE IDIOTS DYING PROTECTING PEOPLE THEY NEVER MET, IN A COUNTRY THEY CAN BARELY PRONOUNCE, HAHA IDIOTS

>WHY DOES AMERICA EVEN SPEND THAT MONEY ON MILITARY? HAHA IDIOTS, DON'T THEY KNOW HOW PEACEFUL THE WORLD IS COMPARED TO THE PAST?

>WHY WOULD THEY SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON THEIR MILITARY IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO START WAR? LOOK AT HITLER!!!

>BESIDES WE HAVE THE UN TO SORT DISPUTES BETWEEN NATIONS TO AVOID CONFLICTS YOU WAR LOVING IDIOTS.

>THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF AMERICANS WOULD JUST GET A PROPER EDUCATION AND BECAME MORE LIKE MY CULTURED AND INTELLIGENT 3RD WORLD EUROPEAN COUNTRY THAT I SHITPOST FROM USING FIREFOX OR CHROME.

>LET ME ENTER THAT STUPID GOOGLE CAPTCHA, OH YA THAT POS IS ALSO AMERICAN, WHAT A SHIT COUNTRY.

>STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU WENT TO THE MOON, YOU IDIOTS STILL USE THE ENGLISH SYSTEM DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH YOU FAKED IT AND BRIBED THE SOVIETS TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.

>I SWEAR I'M NOT PROJECTING MY JEALOUSY AND OUTRIGHT HATRED WHENEVER I THINK OF AMERICA.

>IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IN FACT IT'S PROBLEMATIC, THAT THE MOST POWERFUL, MOST WEALTHY, MOST INFLUENTION, AND ABOVE ALL, THE MOST FREE NATION TO EVER EXIST COULD BE MADE OF SUCH FAT, IGNORANT, WAR LOVING, STUPID, RACIST, UNCULTURED, NON-EUROPEAN, NON-HOMOGENOUS, PEOPLE.

>AND ABOVE ALL, FUCK YOU AMERICA.

>FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

Whenever I read a foreigner or liberal's negative opinion about America, I imagine the above and I get all warm an fuzzy inside.

Am I the only one that does this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO#Military_expenditures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And how much of that is actually American, and not just paid for by Americans?

Americans are pretty alright blokes, but just because you pay for something doesn't mean you made it bruv.

Americans are like that Posh kid you hung around with, he has a high voice and talks shit, but that sweet money is worth his pissant attitude.

nice bait
go die in a false flag

>Americans are like that Posh kid you hung out with

Yea except that kid could wipe you off the face of the fucking planet on a whim if he wished.

He also controls the planet.

Idk man
I'd never shit out a post like the guy above
but at the same time I understand where he's coming from to an extent
like I've been programmed to love britbongs and a couple other cultures and then I actually meet them and they're like "ey fuck off me island"

That posh kid became a cop and people see him as pointless and annoying because of how low the crime is in town.

Americans are the nicest people I've ever met, sure there are douche bags but they are usually either really old (senile) or troubled youth.

Europeans will always look at you as an outsider unless you're like them.

If you could do that, you would have done that already mate.

If your Military was so strong, you wouldn't need handholding by other countries in every conflict ever.

Your Military hasn't fought a Well-developed country in like 40 years and most of your Military technology is co-developed by us.

Is this where you start crying about Nukes too? Fuck me, we have a saying here in England.

>An American will be the one to draw a gun in a fist fight

Great post, OP. Great post.

The biggest problem for our military is our politicians get involved and try to tell the generals how to fight a war, it literally always fails because bureaucrats are retarded.

Sure, its not your Generals who are inept losers, it's just the politicians.... Whom Most of your Generals become after service.

Face it buddy, America's The Lenny to Our George. You're Big, you're strong, and you're pretty much the nicest bloke ever. But you're as dumb as a sack of bricks so you need our help.

I ain't got nothing against Americans, but alot of you really misjudge the world and thing big jets and big planes win wars, When it's Jarheads who fuck it up the most.

People here always mock the US as a scary example of capitalism and gun rights gone wild.

"We wouldn't want American conditions here, would we"?

I always reply something along the lines of

"Still the US is by lenghts the wealthiest nation in the world and exercises a vast amount of influence in the shape of both soft and hard power all over the world. Despite their so called flaws, obviously they are doing something right"

Youve been posting this shit since yesterday, no one is convinced

Top post yank.
Don't stop gunning, Burgerchaps.

>a war
they're not wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States

>If you could do that, you would have done that already mate.

Why would we? We aren't savages.

Just sit down, be quiet, and follow our lead while the USA runs the world ok lil guy?

A large ammount of our Generals don't become career politicians, only a few do and they never get anywhere because the bureaucrats don't like them, Mccain was a captain and became enough of a turd to join their little club, Michael Flynn is not a politician but rather is just retired.

I am aware that they are not declared wars but since everybody and their brother wants to call them wars i got tried of calling them out.

Why are you both on about pickin' a fight with a fellow anglo man? Genuinely we have much better things to be doing than waving dicks at each other?

It was a regrettable mistake that at several points in history that America didn't take over the world and oppress them since they're now shitty ingrates that go gibsmedat for military protection.

There would be millions less dead from communists in those time splits.

>If you could do that, you would have done that already mate.

We could've just nuked / fire bombed the Soviet Union, afterwards enslave Europe after the war ended.

Hell, we could've just conquered the fucking world after WW2, but that's why America IS better than you and every other 3rd world shithole of a country that envies our great power.

You know that deep down, you sure as fuck wouldn't be as responsible with it as America has been.

What's worse, you'd lose that great power in an instant.

You can't build or maintain Nimitz class carriers and nuclear submarines when your country's citizens are a fuck ton dumber, less cooperative, less tolerant, and less God fearing than American citizens.

And you can't go to the fucking moon plant your flag and instead of the rock we left there saying,

"USA USA USA USA USA USA" (WHICH IT FUCKING SHOULD HAVE)

it says,

"Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon July 1969, A.D. We came in peace for all mankind"

But I digress.

>I SWEAR I'M NOT PROJECTING MY JEALOUSY AND OUTRIGHT HATRED WHENEVER I THINK OF AMERICA.

>fellow anglo

Americans have a few vices:
Eagerness to forgive
Kindness to those that perceive it as weakness
Wanting the rest of the world to exist with their "unique cultures and cusines" no matter how retarded those can become

Hey, he started it.

Reality is America's Military is a logistical nightmare. It probably couldn't fight a country like the UK because it's simply too big, too politically entangled and far too contradictory.

I mean even your intelligence agencies the FBI and CIA have been funding conflicting terrorists.

>WE COULD HAVE JUST NUKED
>WE COULD HAVE ENSLAVED THE WORLD

America tried that, it's called the Korean War, China beat you back.

I don't hate Americans, you guys are the cutest motherfuckers on the planet, I just find this childish 13 year old mentality hilarious because it just shows Americans cannot into Military Logistics.

In Russia , Putin is Halloween

>americans
>can't military logistics

This is really, really bad bait.

FBI doesn't do terrorism like that since they are not allowed to act out of borders, however CIA is retarded and literally funds counter operations to their operations, they are also pretty well self funded by the way they sell arms and drugs to countries.

Well, your Military History proves otherwise mate.

Well, that's what the FBI say, But still the point hits home America's Military and Intelligence Agencies would trip over each other dramatically.

>"Military history"
>Self proclaimed mxpert in American Military History

You're speaking out of your ass when you look at force projection and the logistical chains associated with every damn war. Ask the Germans how they felt about the lack of ammunition during World War 2. Or the Vietnamese and Iraqis about how they felt about sustained air power.

>USA
>protecting people
USA is the cause of most wars and civilian suffering and casualties since WW2

>Whenever I read a foreigner or liberal's negative opinion about America, I imagine the above and I get all warm an fuzzy inside.

I just imagine all the starving European cucks getting slaughtered and watching their female relatives getting raped in front of them by Russians, all the while thinking about all the times they insulted Americans and called them fat, stupid, too conservative, too military obsessed, uncultured, etc. etc.

We ain't playin the Murdoch game in this thread, mmkay? I'm Hwite.
>Hey, he started it
You can always be the voice of reason, you never have to stoop to a child level argument.

As far as military is concerned, America never had any "brilliant" strategists of the world to compare, (we have some notable ones) all we had were an assload of resources and pasty white men to supply for the two world wars.

I don't know what it'd be like fighting another modern country, but you're seriously missing the point when you really think about it.

We need to remove kebab right now, okay? There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to pick a fight with the US.

>since WW2
Don't go overboard vlad. Maybe since 2001 thats true, but Russia has has its hand in many horrors since ww2.

He destroyed your country
He destroyed my ancestor's country
This man's ideology and the various interpolations and implementations of it caused far in excess of 50 million deaths.
And it hasn't stopped causing wars, civilian suffering and casualties after World War 2.

Forgot to attach the image. Seriously, thinking about this happening to uppity Eurofags who don't understand that America is the only reason Russia hasn't destroyed them, honestly brings a smile to my face.

Glad to see 60 years of uninterrupted and unnatural peace has made Europe retarded.

Do they still teach you WW2 at all over there?
Or do they just tell you how nazis were bad?

Do they teach you what a real war looks like?
Or do they just show you how the Iraq war and Vietnam war is evidence that the US military is shit?

In a real war the US would just do what the krauts did in WW2 and blockade England with submarines until it surrenders. Unless those Germans or French people will bail you out with food and supplies which I'm sure they will.

>America tried that, it's called the Korean War, China beat you back.

And that wouldn't have happened if we had fire bombed / nuked the Soviet Union after WW2. America had the will to go into another god damn war after it just got finished with krauts and japs starting shit. It pushes chinks back into China's border, China pushes back, MacArthur wants to nuke China, we say no.

Even though the Soviets had nukes that BARELY FUCKING WORKED. We had 600-700 fully ready to be dropped. Yet we didn't.

Hard to accept I know, but America despite being the most powerful nation on Earth goes out of its way to be a force for good in this world.

>I don't hate Americans, you guys are the cutest motherfuckers on the planet, I just find this childish 13 year old mentality hilarious

>>I SWEAR I'M NOT PROJECTING MY JEALOUSY AND OUTRIGHT HATRED WHENEVER I THINK OF AMERICA.

>because it just shows Americans cannot into Military Logistics.

Let's count how many US military bases exist outside America.

>An American will be the one to draw a gun in a fist fight
I'd say that we have a saying about brits being the first to draw spoons, but, frankly, nobody in America even thinks enough about you for there to be sayings.

> DELETE THIS NOW YOU IGNORANT BIGOT THE SOVIET UNION WAS ONLY THAT BARBARIC BECAUSE YOU GUESSED IT

>AMERICA

>MADE THEM VIOLENT BY BEING A BIG GEOPOLITICAL BULLY WHEN IT STARTED PROMOTING CAPITALISM AND NOT COMMUNISM

>I HAD NO IDEA CANADA WAS SO IGNORANT, IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE OF HOW CLOSE IT IS TO AMERICA, LIKE A FLU YOU KNOW?

Saving most of the world was a mistake. Letting them kill each other over pointless shit should of been the path we took in our ascent to becoming a space fairing civilization.

> wah wah I hate my country

t. cuck

>B-But we would have won every war if we used X Military tactic we didn't use for some reason in the conflict.

Mate, you did, you lost, get over it, America didn't even conquer South America.

>American doesn't understand the meaning of the saying

Cute.

good job enabling him to beat hitler then
it's not like hitler wanted to stop communism or anything

Raped by muslims or raped by russians. Still nationalism is somehow worse then both. Thats why they call you cucks.

>What is Willow Run

Get back at me when your country can assemble a heavy bomber an hour, every hour seven days a week, senpai.

Get back to me when your country Conquers China m8y.

Only marxists and muslims hate America.

Man, I'm just glad that when Trump wins and disbands NATO this pic will the reality of each and every one of you faggot European cockroaches.

He was a Marxist as well.

>hurr I love my country
t. übercuck

That has exactly what to do with military logistics?

Conquering China when the Chinese are using spears and arrows and you have breech loading rifles isn't exactly an impressive feat either, boyo.

Sure mate. Big evil Russia will run ramshod over Europe like it has always done without America to keep it in check.

Sensationalists are pretty pathetic.

He's just baiting really hard. Otherwise he's genuinely that ignorant.

Trump will win and he will disband NATO, after that you ugly snaggle tooth rats will face the wrath of Russia.This is a fact Nigel, I'm just trying to get you mentally prepared to watch them rape the fuck out of your mom and sis when the time comes.

> lel I am neutral about my country

gigacuck

That house looks cozy 10/10, raise a large family including at least 1 son and sit on the porch when he goes off to war and spend every day on my rocking chair waiting for him to come back but he doesn't.

how can you even defend this

go shart in a mart, fatboy. Everybody knows murrica is the top invader and we'll all be glad when shartland crumbles to dust in near future.

>HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY THINK HITLER IS GOING TO TRY AND INVADE ENGLAND? OH MY GOD M8 YOU'VE BEEN SPIKING YOUR TEA LATELY?

>IT'S ALL FEAR MONGERING I TELL YOU, HITLER ONLY WANTED BELGIUM, POLAND, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, AND ON TOP OF THAT HE'S GOING TO GIVE THEM BACK ONCE THE WAR IS OVER

I honestly wish the pilots that fought for your freedom in WW2 could rise from the dead and beat some sense into you.

>IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IN FACT IT'S PROBLEMATIC, THAT THE MOST POWERFUL, MOST WEALTHY, MOST INFLUENTION, AND ABOVE ALL, THE MOST FREE NATION TO EVER EXIST COULD BE MADE OF SUCH FAT, IGNORANT, WAR LOVING, STUPID, RACIST, UNCULTURED, NON-EUROPEAN, NON-HOMOGENOUS, PEOPLE.

It's not exactly a clever saying, but I'm sure you brits just drench your knickers every time you think of something you perceive as witty. It might be hard to understand when you need an ID to buy a kitchen knife, but I'm American, unlike you I have a God-given right to own a firearm and defend myself if any savage tries to strike me. If somebody tries to take that right away from me then my forefathers entrusted me with the task of burning down even my own country - that they built with their blood, sweat, tears, and lives - if need be to get it back.

A serf like you will never understand why your saying isn't a real insult to any proud American.

OP says exactly what us kiwis think of euros when they yap at Amerkca.
Yurocucks can go fuck themselves if they are going to be ungrateful little shits. American taxpayers pay to protect yuropoors with nothing in return.
#TRUMP2016
We want yurocucks to look after themselves.

Under-rated post

Subjects, not citizens. Only citizens have natural rights while the serfdom are merely subjects.

I want to live in the US.

What's the best state to live in?

Any of them that you choose to since you're free to move.

That just shows that Americans have a heart and aren't soulless like chinks.

Most eurofags I've spoken to online and met with in person are not even being satiricaly unironic shitposters when they trash talk america.

My OP is not even a strawman, it's a fucking tldr of "america bad rest of world better than u"

Does it make you feel like a man? Lmao.

but you literally are made of europeans you retarded pile of shit

Not California

And you'll be fine.

NATO requires 2% if GDP spent on defense
and most members are very close
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO#Military_expenditures

the reason it's so realistic is why trump is calling for it (same with the wall)

>nothing in return
>the EU is a bigger economy than the USA
>the EU has much better relations with other countries than the USA (france with former colonies, etc)
Europe provides more than enough, but he main reason NATO is important to the USA is because of the alternative, a europe closer to russia or zod forbid, an independent one which defends it's own interests, instead of constantly following the amerilards

That's (((their))) fault nor America's. If it was the yanks way chinks wouldn't exist.

>Reality is America's Military is a logistical nightmare.
Nigga what? The US has supplied and sustained wars in two countries on the other side of the planet going on 15 years now. And that's only a fraction of US military might. While it's be doing this it's been rotating forces in and out of Europe (including UK), Asia, Australia, and countless other countries.

If anything the US military is probably the most well oiled logistical military on the planet today. They can project more power than the entire UK military anywhere in the world in less than a few days.

Honestly the only country in the world that can keep up with US military logistics is the UK.

>and most of your Military technology is co-developed by us.
holy shit brithammeds are the most deludedly self-important retards on the entire planet, top fucking kek

I thought we were 60% white according to some Europeans. Now we're made of "piles of Europeans"? So we're 60% European when you don't like us and we're "piles of Europeans" when we make something so therefore the credit goes to "Europeans" (Cultural Americans of European Heritage)?

California can be OK outside of the blue zones. Much like upstate New York isn't NYC but that's one of those distinctions that gets people since they never realize how big our states are.

Mi-6 is having trouble keeping up with even our CIA.

We're holding down the South China Sea for Japan and SKorea. Moving ships down the west coast of Europe and the Middle Easter coast at all times. Flying missions in Iraq, Syria, Afghanisfan, Kabul, Qatar.

And we have the fastest nuclear response time in the world.

No European military has good logistics mate. They've been neutered from reliance on USA. The only nation any where near USA in logistics would be Russia.

Nigga only 6 countries meet their obligations. "Close" isn't meeting you Bulgarian twat. EU economy will be smaller than USA's once Britian officially leaves and the "return" is being apart of a military alliance and not speaking Russian you fucking Bulgarian dipshit.

>be 1776, America is born
>people flee hunger, poverty, aristocracy in europe
>tfw Europe outcasts, trash, poor help create the most powerful nation to ever exist
>tfw america literally becomes land of the chosen people

>europe's been butt hurt ever since

i'll speak any language i want, thanks

No, Russia military readiness is shit.

UK along with USA was airlifting French forces into Mali not that long ago. They have the capability. Please don't argue with me this shit is literally my fucking job.

There is a good bit of Eurocuck defense industry, I really don't believe it's 50% of it. Israel probably contributes as much as the UK in that area.

Increase military spending and we'll see

>he shitposts for a living

Statue of liberty represents liberals and here you are on Sup Forums.

By all means, debate me if you dare. I spent 2 months at FOB Bamyan educating the Kiwis how to airlift out of Afghanistan because they have no airlift and therefor no clue. I'm not going to let some Hobbit come on Sup Forums and try to pretend he even has a clue.

Sun never sets.

Its Sup Forums, you'll have some bootlickers here that actually buy the propaganda instead of realizing the Russian military is primarily defensive force with limited projection. Differentiating between strategic vs tactical airlift capabilities would be already too much for them.

Fuck yeah, I was stationed off the coast of Yemen 2 years ago. They just tried to missile our gunboats.

Those statistics are so retarded, it implies Americans care who they fuck and aren't mixed. So what statistic do we put a half-black or Mexican guy? We say he's white in prison, but brown in brown community.
>muh german genes

Heard some rumors about HSV-2 Swift under the UAE was hit by RPG gunners in small boats instead of an ASHM. You think there's anything behind this?

i'd expect it's self reported
maybe it takes "part german part irish" etc into account
no clue

You know that we're going to have to save them again.