Hillary caught on tape

Is this the proof you seeked anons?

>youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please discus, CTR is welcome as well. Also, its over.

bump
this is the best one yet

Where are the Hillary noods

0.38 mark for the impatient anons

Would've made a great debate question...

Remember when she was against Palestine, before she was for it?
Who knew she'd get out Jewed by a Jew

shes collapsing

GODDAMMIT MAN!!!

Your supposed to talk about nothing but the emails today, the EMAILS!!!

I know, this is just for anyone who needed that extra touch of corrupt. I wonder if this will go MSM. It should.

wow she is going down hard.

with no survivors

Free speech isn't illegal faggot. Where's the proof she actually acted on anything she said?

So the election wasn't rigged?

>Jewish press
Why did he release it?

she is lamenting the fact that they hadnt rigged it. she wanted to rig it. if she doesnt mind rigging relatively irrelevant elections in Palestine, what would stop her from rigging her own election? clearly no moral compass.

The American one? Yes. We have proof of that. Not just someone say we should have done something.

i'll play the devil's advocate
what she might have meant is that they should had done a research on who is more likely to win to know what to expect or how to go about something, not necessarily talking about rigging it

Everything is set up for it not to hit MSM. They know how much it would damage her.

this destroys the uranium argument: if the uranium deal were relevant then why did the russians brag about it? clearly it isn't relevant and trump is a moron and clinton is a technocrat.

We get it, no matter how much evidence there is she wont be convicted, we need to just focus on keeping her out of government buildings

so? Elections arent supposed to be the PEople chance for choice and democracy bla bla bla?

Its all a fucking scam, this is disgusting. People need to boycott all elections, do not participate in this farse!

>implying this audio leak requires some green screened faggot narrating it

is that her emergency medical nigger in the back ground?

the jews have sold her out. the feds are reopening the investigation. hilllary is fucked, this can only be happening because tptb, the establishment, the jews or the reptiles have gotten to trump and are now pulling his strings.

Almost like they don't all hold the same opinions

Watched, liked and shared :^)

>the proof
>implying you couldn't fill a museum already with thea collection of proof of cheating, fraud and in the end also murder and other crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk

>dEmoCrathiC Hillary Clinton in Jewish community talking about hot to rig an election
This story writes itself.

MAKE THIS GO VIRAL, FAGGOTS

I think that is a gathered mass of her sharts, hanging off her ass, dressed in clothes to conceal the fact.

Pedro here, gets it, nothing to add to this.