Two new episodes of Marvel's Spiderman aired today. Black Cat is cute...

Two new episodes of Marvel's Spiderman aired today. Black Cat is cute, shame about the changes to her costume but Grey Griffion's voice for her is perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QteR24iBai4
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Marvel-s-Spider-Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Grey Griffion
Holy fucking shit. I have to watch this now.

>The Rhino is a mutant like Rocksteady in TMNT

How many Catwoman-esque roles will Grey take?

Download?

Is it any better than USM turning him into a bullying PSA?

>Grey Griffion

Any relation to the Grey Gargoyle?

Pretty sure she already was Catwoman in Arkham games. So she pretty much gets the right to voice Selina's expy before the end of her life.
Also, links?
I kinda want to know what they are going to do with jackal's subplot.

It was okay. He turns human at the end though.
Kind of a let down but he'll probably be back once they set up the Sinister Six.

Do they call him by name (Alexey, Alex,etc.)?

Is the show any good? Or is it really just a marketing scheme for miles and gwen?

It's about on par with Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth Mightiest Heroes, but not as good as Fantastic Four: Worlds Greatest Heroes and Iron Man: Armored Adventures. It's pretty bland and forgettable, but overall harmless

It's OK so far. Miles was in like 5 minutes across 3 episodes so far. Gwen was kinda the focus in 3rd episode, but not really. Probably not going to stay that way because Jackal is related to her here Which is probably going to make the whole Gwen/Jackal thing even creepier.

Yes, people are often related by first names

how does it rate compared to Spectacular?

armored adventures was turrible.

Yes.

Without complaining about characters being deaged into High Schoolers, what was wrong with it?

What the fuck did they do to her hair?!

It's trying to have the same tone and interpersonal relationships drama, but I still think the execution is lacking. Having everything revolve around super science schools makes the plot more trite than the handy jump-off point it's supposed to be.

is that cosplaying alex from totally spies?

Did you really think they were going to have her strutting around in skintight leather? This is Disney we're talking about.

>It's about on par with Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth Mightiest Heroes.

>It's about on par with Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth Mightiest Heroes

Still going with this, I see.

>Fantastic Four: Worlds Greatest Heroes and Iron Man: Armored Adventures.
Shows that were all worse than Spectacular and EMH?

I like how she actually has powers

youtu.be/QteR24iBai4

Black Cat has always had bad luck powers

What's with the old lady hairdo?

Didn't she lose her bad luck powers years back though?

>on the level of Emh and spectacular
Fuck off

Not in the cartoons, though.

Anyone else thinking the nurse is Black Cat?

>that outfit
>that hair
>that voice
that makes 3 strikes

Black Cat was cool in this episode but not as hot and awesome as Black Cat from the 90s Spider-man cartoon.

I want to rub that Cat's belly

Yeah, but she recovered them.

>still giving your opinion I see
Get over it
I bet you think Superhero Squad was shit too
>wah stop criticizing my shows

stop forcing this meme

>it's on the level as Marvel's best shows ever
>but not better than two mediocre ones
You should be a tripfag with opinions this strikingly terrible

Is Grey Griffon the Phill LaMarr of female voice acting now?

He's a teen again, but he's Aleksei.

At least best girl is too obscure to get tainted by this garbage.

He's not even right about this show either. Jesus christ look at this shit, it's like they couldn't decide between Spectacular or Ultimate's artstyle and got stuck in between the two like a horrific science experiment starring Jeff Goldblum.

the show is not even that bad what's wrong with you people

>dat hair

when the best thing you can say about it is it's not that bad, that's a sign that it's pretty bad.

Where can I watch our kids there a download link

Alright, these two episodes weren't too bad. Again, it seems this show is taking notes from Spectacular in how to worldbuild and set up plots and continuity. While the focus on science is still overbearing, at least Peter isn't as annoying as he was before about it.

I do think they rush a lot of elements and take the sentimentality out of it. We barely knew the relationship between Gwen and her uncle, and all of a sudden he's revealed to her to be Jackal and is arrested? What's his reaction to that? How does he feel about Gwen? It feels very rushed and it feels like a storyline that could've simmered a little more.

Or is *

How do you fucks watch this online

Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes>Spectacular Spider-Man>Iron Man: Armored Adventures>Wolverine and the X-Men=Fantastic Four: Worlds Greatest Heroes>Superhero Squad>>>>Ultimate Spider-Man>Marvels Spider-Man>Avengers Assemble>Guardians of the Galaxy=Hulk:Agents of S.H.I.T.

Marvels Spider-Man that low

>I do think they rush a lot of elements and take the sentimentality out of it.
That's exactly my problem with this whole series, the pacing feels like the writers were in Speed and were scared to let the pace slow down or else it would explode.

They're cramming way to many events into one episode than really should be there. Explaining and introducing things constantly and not letting them have the 2-5 seconds they need for it to stick in people's minds. The characters talk way too fast and too much, so that when science/autism cringe happens there's a chance to miss the next part of the dialogue because the mind needs to recover from that garbage.

save yourself the trouble it's not very good

very carefully

i just go to kimcartoons

3 episodes are you retards are bitching like this wow

I'd put it next to Guardians of the Galaxy.

>i-it gets better after 50 episodes!
no thanks

Already tried they haven't uploaded the new episodes yet

just watch something better while you wait. Like Ultimate Spider-Man.

three episode try, it's shit

How are the sinister six episodes of ultimate. Can't stand the show but I might give the ss Episodes if they're OK

Ultimate is worse, though. It literally kills braincells while you watch.

I just hope they put black cat in the new mcu spiderman series, she never gets the attention she deserves (AKA barely legal cat girl)

Me too but I also want mj to leave and bring in Mary Jane

Honestly, i dont give a fuck about zendaya being mj since atleast she isnt the ugliest/worst actor, but it would be amazing if spiderman finally had an other love interest than gwen or MJ. Felicia is perfect right now and she has an established plot with spiderman too.

A lot of Spectacular's appeal, I think, comes from Peter's rough circumstances and suffering, especially as his enemies grow in number. But here, Peter gets into a special school (albeit needs to work to help pay for it), has a team, seems to be physically stronger, and seems to have an easier life in general.

Like this show is decent for what it is, but it's not as compelling as Spectacular. Plus the science kids are all pretty lame and unnatural, but I suspect that will change as time goes on.

Is chat a fox product. She's a qt

It just bothers me that she's nothing like mj and doesn't have red hair. If Bella Thorne didn't ruin her image she'd make a nice Mary Jane

She debuted first in Marvel Adventures Spider-Man, so I suppose she'd be in the same gray area as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Considering Fox probably has no interest using Chat I could see her showing up.

Cool but they'd probably never use her

It's not that great dude.

>we'll probably just get more ocs instead
sucks, but it would be nice if they did.

Yeah it's a shame really

i cant believe spiderman is dead

Since spider island is basically confirmed when does the queen show up and rock Peter's world before turning him into a giant spider?

Gief mega of Avengers:EMH and Spectacular Spiderman. Plz
Torrents are dead
So dead and forgotten
Long they slumber
Like sad sad kittens
In the rain of rung of gung

Bella thorne isnt good enough of an actor to play a superhero (she's not athletic either and she doesnt really have a nice mj vibe y'know? If you saw her in a spiderman movie you wouldnt think she was the mj)
I hope she comes, but she is t really well known and i dont think she was in the games (or if she was a prominent character in them) so her chances are even slimmer than felicia at this point (also her hero name is kinda dumb? Just saying)

Black Cat has to get a slice of that /ss/ first.

Like I said Bellas career with Disney is done after the shit she's pulled but she can still pull off a hot redhead even if she starts out as just a background character

>DUDE I KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR POWERS BETTER THAN YOU DO EVEN THOUGH I LITERALLY JUST SAW YOU USE THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME LMAO I'M JUST THAT SMART

ok seriously with this shit?

spiders don't impress her. if Petey boy was a Goblin she'd be all over him.

just tell me how I that shitty episode with her ends so that I donĀ“t have to waste my time

I don't Iike the idea of Catwoman and Black Cat sharing the same VA.even if Grey is a great VA.

Depends was she ever shot in the face in a movie?

Spidey webs her up and she gets arrested.

delete this

But implies to get out with her bad luck powers, of course.

>short hair
>the fur just looks poofy

i understand covering up the tits, though, but i wish they could've at least let her stay stacked if they were going to do it.

but this isn't going to mean Black Cat gets featured more, or that Marvel will stop shitting on her, and it's going to make more people assume she's just Marvel's Catwoman on a one-to-one level.

No she gained those later in the comics and the cartoons never really displayed them

Take that back.

Being a Feliciafag is suffering.

Except Marvel isn't shitting on her. That one is 100% on Slott who got butt blastes over Spider-Man having a romantic history with a criminal.

This looks like fucking ass.
Was it animated in flash?

Marvel's Spider-Man >= Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes > Fantastic Four: Worlds Greatest Heroes > Spectacular Spider-Man > X-Men: Evolution >= Wolverine and the X-Men > X-Men > Superhero Squad > Avengers Assemble >>>> Ultimate Spider-Man > Guardians of the Galaxy = Hulk:Agents of S.H.I.T.