Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/94911074/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9ZMUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last time:

-Talked a lot about Sup Forumsle again and his origins, the goddess got drawn
-Body swapping plots, how and why we haven't done any before, and also the powers we avoid weather we realize it or not
-New pics
-The Blang Sibling Rivalry comic was compleated imgur.com/a/9ZMUM
-Talked about dragons
-Super Tabloids that cover characters in-universe who are more like oneshot story characters (Tales of Tights & Turmoil?)
-New Golden Girl content
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Other things of possible interest:

/d/ OC thread: /m/ CYOA thread, part 2:

I've always liked /m/-tan

something i commission last night

We might go a bit slower this weekend because someone started a general OC thread a while back.

I think drawfucc might've been in Texas though.

I hope he's OK.

Glasses?

Like the donut steel threads?

We might also go slower since splatfest is going on right now. Flight VS Invisibility.

I don't know if we have any invisible characters.

>I don't know if we have any invisible characters.
How about a character that gets no attention?

How would we even be able to make a character like that a character?

We wouldn't be able to pay attention to them either.

I was just thinking a character that hasn't gotten attention in a long time.

i thought she try out a pair for her secret identity. (Or to try and impress a cute boy)

Ah yes, the invisible reporter.

Last thread Collateral Damage Man was brought up.

He's supposed to be the strongest member of the Justice Sup Forumsmrades, their last resort/tactical nuke etc.
We hardly ever talk about characters like him.

>the invisible reporter
I thought Blue Jay and The Cardinal were the only ones we had for Channel 52.

Where is the info for action 52 kept. Not finding anything on the wiki.

She doesn't really need to add glasses to her civilian guise at present.

Though she will be a reporter when she grows up...

The invisible reporter has always been there, we've just never seen him.

Or heard from him. Until now anyway.

that's just her in April O'neil cosplay

>Action News 52

>The super news network anchors:

>The Cardinal - has super speed reading and comprehension, he's always up to date on the latest news he needs to report.

>Blue Jay (male or female?) - has eyes in the sky with actual birds that he (she?) can see through the eyes of. able to project what the birds are seeing onto a screen, or into a monitor.

And now the invisible reporter.

It's not on the wiki because there's so little information on them.
Do you think I should add them?

Yes, I'm aware of that. But the idea to draw her as such sprang from the idea that she works as a TV reporter when she's Golden Guardian.

I say it's like Al Roker's weight loss kept going until he became invisible.

There should be a comic where Iris thinks she's revealed Golden Girl's identity, but it's just a similar looking pile of objects since she lost her glasses.

And because it is a pile of objects, and thus does not violate the code, the observers note how Iris is even more blind without her glasses than they thought citing how it looks nothing like GG's profile due to the code altering how they perceive GG's appearance.

Maybe it could be gym class? The objects could be some variety of yellow sports balls, which Iris mistakes for Audrey's chest in costume.

Is this like a crossover thing?

it was meant to be golden guardian wearing a 1 piece space suit. but it got turn into a picture of Audrey as the Nuka-world rocket girl

She's looking rather soft in the midsection there. GGuardian's pretty fit.

I don't mind soft GG. I mean Briana has muscles far more dense than probably any other Sup Forums character but she's not usually portrayed as super ripped. She's got that thicc power lifter body with the healthy layer of fat over the muscles. GG might (and probably should) be like that too if we're looking for a somewhat realistic depiction of someone genuinely strong and not just muscle body competition strong.

I present to you, the first page of Saudra The Wine elf: Rebooted: Remastered!

Oh good, the sun is still smiling like in the previous version.

I look forward to his inevitable display of deep disapproval upon at least one of them.

Blanger here. I'm still surprised anyone cared about my silly little comic. Like I said in the last thread, I don't have anything else planned right now. Still need to work on my art and novel writing.

It always feels weird to draw any of the Blang stuff, since the original drawings were semi-cartoony. If I go too far from that it always feels a little wrong.

I liked it.

It's not often we actually get comics in these threads, full comics anyway.

Need Motion as Poison.

Years ago.

Ok FINE, Colette as Chun-Li.

What I have found is that Sup Forumslette is more often drawn in Sakura's outfit or Juri Han's outfit.

But she's nothing like either. She's like our main girl, she's definitely /coc/'s Chunners.

She's not much of a kicker.

If we were going by that logic, Conrad should be Ryu instead of Tits McGee Sr.

Briana is a strong wandering warrior to goes from place to place beating the shit out of people, she literally is Ryu.

Guys
>exposed cleavage
>uses tech to enhance punching

Well she's got god knows how many kids at this point, the milf CIA agent works alright.

Imagine taking care of ALL your kids. In canon and out of canon.

Still just the two.

I thought up some "fun" what ifs that the kids might come up with when trying to figure out who Kay-2's dad is. Like that episode of Batman TAS where the kids talk gossip about Batman.

-She's actually Evilette's daughter who was sent to live with mainverse Sup Forumslette
-She's actually a partial clone of Casey who Sup Forumslette incubated with her own womb
-She's from an alternate timeline where she was born instead of Deelette
-She was part of a super project to create super aesthetic people and made illegally with stolen samples from Sup Forumslette and Sup Forumsle

Cookie shuts up anyone who tries to suggest Sup Forumsnrad is the father and it turns out Kay-2's actual father is /d/emona all along. She just took after her mother 100%.

I imagine young Kay-2 as the shy type hiding behind Deelette and then later Cookie before PLOT things happen and she decides to go full Kim Possible.

I generally assume that none of her kids are canon and exist outside of Sup Forumsverse in their own little pocket dimensions. I mean Deelette is the only one we know for a fact gestated inside her womb and she physically gave birth to so if anyone is bordering on the periphery of canon it's her, but even so none of the material for Sup Forumsverse shit acknowledges any children by her and frankly it should definitely stay that way. Kay-2 and Cookie space adventures shit has it's own universe and Deelette exists in her own little side universe. Keep mainline Sup Forumslette child-free.

What part of "fun" did you not like?

I'm just coming up with scenarios that would amuse me.

I just used your post as an excuse to go on an autistic rant. Yes, that does sound fun.

>Rebooted: Remastered!
Why does is still look like dog shit on a hot street?

So what's a good set up?

I imagine the kid gang would look like Kid Cookie, Deelette, Kay-2, Alpha, and who else?
I'm not sure if just 4 kids can carry the mantle of being a "gang".

Something unrelated, last thread when the Sup Forumsle issue 0 thing was being discussed, the people who I ended up imagining Sup Forumsle fighting when his powers give out are the Full Body Beat Down group. I like them being the go to street guys that everyone ends up fighting eventually.

Maybe the thread will survive the night and I'll come back to it to find some discussion.

Would your favorite Sup Forums girl be a good mother?

>after the BQ main story, yes she'd be a good mother

Don't involve Kay-2 at all. Make it like the segment in the anime Batman compilation where all the kids at the skate park are talking about. If Kay-2 is there then you have to work in her own perspective which would prove difficult since she's the subject of the discussion but she's also physically present. Also if she's Kay-2 where's Kay-1?

Marley.
Maybe then, she'll finally have a bust.

Did exposure to the Delta Matter that powers her suit affect her child?

Was about to say, does the kid get inherent powers due to particle exposure? Also Marley looks so happy as a mother, it's cute.

How to contribute positively to a creation thread.

How to NOT contribute to anything at all.

>I'm not sure if just 4 kids can carry the mantle of being a "gang".
throw in a dog.
a robot dog. and by "dog" I mean some kind of other dimensional space pet... robot dog.

We can decide that, although I don't know if Mar would still do super-heroin while she is pregnant.

The autistic rant was also insightful in terms of overall continuity.

Well you have to decide: 1. Does the kid have inherent powers? 2. Does he get it from exposure from it's mother? 3. If so, why in God's name would Marley be around her device while pregnant? She's a pretty smart woman, I sincerely doubt she'd be superheroing while carrying her child.

A way around this is if, while exposed to particles from her device Marley gets it in her DNA. It doesn't benefit her, but her child may carry those benefits.

>super-heroin

>I sincerely doubt she'd be superheroing while carrying her child.

There's also the possibility that she went some time being unaware of the fact she was pregnant. Maybe exposure during the first month or so is enough, coupled with her own extensive long-term exposure.

Someone get Strummer on the line.

I really enjoyed it. Hoping to see more from you in the future!
Tennoc is the better twin

Sparkleboy's fun to plan things for, if only because I can get away with having him look completely ridiculous when he does things.

What are they doing when they aren't fighting against each other?
I think that'd be quite interesting to know.

She should be there since even she doesn't know the answer. In fact, her not knowing is what starts the speculating.

Kay-2 ended up being a placeholder name because we're so fucking bad at coming up with actual names for characters. It's basically short for Casey two. Then we never we're able to come up with a real name and we got stuck with that.

Someone did come up with a name that began with a kay sound that was Hawaiian in origin I think, but I can never remember it.

Hope Corgi maybe?

So he's like Cyborg 001?

>Hope Corgi
make it so.

That sounds like a pretty classic supervillain plan in the WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS era.
It would be preachy about the dangers of drugs in this case "Super-Heroin" being pushed by a super villain that gives random people superpowers but they end up becoming so addicted they will do whatever he commands for their next fix.

The hero would have a classmate/associate who is an outsider and just wanted to feel strong & confident for once that ends up overdosing on the stuff, which they then use as ammunition to shame all the other super junkies into kicking the stuff thus ending the bad guy's plot.

Isn't that just Mutant Growth Hormone?

Both Power Puff Girls and Static Shock had episodes like that.

What do a bunch of super kids and a dog get up to?

Driving around in a super-van solving super-mysteries?

Who's the swashbuckler from beyond the stars?

They're too young to drive.

Well, Alpha might be able to drive since he's a boy robot, but still.

Riding around in a super-wagon, then.

>Someone convinces Kay-2 to drive
>Cut to swerving van teetering the edges of the road.
>All the kids are screaming
>Hope corgi is just happy to have his head out to catch all the smells

Convinces her to drive a golf kart which was somehow rigged up with nitro boosts.

Wasn't one of the kids in the PPG episode a black little girl in a wheelchair?

Long-haired white boy in a wheelchair.

Must have been thinking of a different ensemble they were parodying with that group.

How would Evilette react to meeting one of her alternate universe daughters?

How much more powerful does the goddess get after recruiting Sup Forumsle as her champion?

I'd say that getting a champion is equivalent as having 200 devout followers.

Do she and Cole fuck? I mean what's the point of being a goddess without perks?

Compared to having no followers, what kind of power does that grant her?

Depends on how you want the story to go. Gods are historically rapists and she did keep Sup Forumsle in his cloud castle/whatever for some period of time before he managed to slip back to Earth.

>Compared to having no followers, what kind of power does that grant her?

I feel that there are a few given powers that are everlasting no matter how many followers you have (Access to the mortal realm, manipulate within their domain (Shadow puppets, in her case), immortality)

When you have followers, though, You start to be able to manipulate and influence the world itself starting with a nudge (Someone who is fine with any ice cream flavor will choose vanilla) to a miracle (The world best sniper misses their target) to enchanting followers (passive +5 to dex for worshippers)

There's probably more we could add but that's probably enough we need to have shenanigans ensue.

Gods trying to compete through their champions is where the real shenanigans can be found.

Though some of them need to be brought on board with the whole movie acting thing since they're used to competition through combat.

>After a bunch of battles between champions the gods realize there's less land to fight safely away from people than their last reign
>Come to the agreement that more battles by media is worth more than less physical brawls and so begin having battles through different means on TV
>Ends up being a ruse as power can be leeched off by some goddess to make her grow in power faster than the other gods.

I thought it would be more like follow the leader.

They notice that goddess growing in power and observe what her champion is doing.
Back in the day, champions who grew famous through their deeds had power sent to their gods, but her champion isn't doing any of that and is still gaining a following.
So Sup Forumsle starts to get rivals in the industry who are other gods' champions.

The goddess doesn't care about any of that though, she just wants her eye candy, but ends up becoming the first of their pantheon to really regain some power, to all the other gods and goddesses immense jealously.

Maybe They overhear her loophole and they scramble to stretch their area of influence (The god/dess of love starts leaching off of "in the moment" love, God of war leeches off of heated debates, etc)

Rocket boy. A character that broke off from GG and is now his own thing.

I think Skathi would get involved with this at some point or another if they start getting out of control.

She's sort of the person who gets handed problematic situations like that.

But then she gets wrapped up in co-starring in a film with Sup Forumsle.

She'll definitely get involved.

Oh! question. Since it was mentioned that the public should know Sup Forumsle is the champion of a goddess, what else should be public knowledge? Should his identity be known?

He's not superhero-ing, but acting, so odds are his identity would be known.

I don't think that many people will believe the goddess thing is any more than a gimmick unless they try to dishonorably attack Sup Forumsle, then they get a taste of divine intervention.

When the goddess is trying to get on Sup Forumsle's good side, she'll divine intervention the paparazzi for him making all their equipment fail to operate and putting up a barrier of some sort so they can't get too close to Sup Forumsle.

To someone like Skathi, she can walk right through a deterrent like that.

i drew a thing today

Nice.

I hope they have a good landing spot.

Epic!

Shh, you're not supposed to ask questions like this.

The people have a right to know!